Don’t miss out on the caffeine boost from Starbucks before heading out to hunt for Easter eggs. Starbucks, an iconic coffee brand, will serve numerous refreshing drinks on Easter day in 2022. To enjoy the Starbucks specials on Easter this year, you need to know whether this restaurant chain is open on Easter or not. Well, I have some good news for you.
Starbucks is open this Easter and taking orders of your favorite drinks as well. You can enjoy some of its best dishes like hot coffee, hot tea, Frapacciono, breakfast sandwiches, bagels, and many more.
Starbucks has exciting gifts and merchandise items like cups, tumblers, mugs, etc. You can buy these on Easter from the official website of Starbucks. Starbucks does not have any traditional dishes for Easter on its menu. But, you can enjoy some of the best Starbucks menu items on Easter. Read further to know Starbucks’ Easter hours and the dishes you can try from Starbucks on Easter.
Starbucks Easter Opening/Closing Hours
|Starbucks’ Easter Hours||8 A.M. To 9 P.M.|
Starbuck opens during its regular business hours during Easter. Most of its locations have decided open at 8 A.M. and close at 9 P.M. on Easter. Some of the Starbucks restaurants open early, at 5:30 in the morning. So, you need to call your go-to Starbucks to confirm the holiday timing.
Starbucks doesn’t offer a heavy holiday meal, but you can enjoy many of its edibles to amp up the holiday vibe. I have a list of the best five menu items that you can try on Easter. You’ll find these at every Starbucks outlet on Easter.
Starbucks Easter Specials That You Can Try
The top-five dishes from Starbucks that you can try on Easter are:
- Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino
- Starbucks Reserve Hazelnut Bianco Latte
- Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte
- Double-Smoked Bacon, Cheddar, & Egg Sandwich
- Turkey, Provolone, & Pesto on Ciabatta
1. Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino
Mocha cookie crumbles frappuccino is a blended beverage. This drink is a creamy mixture of milk, espresso shots, frappuccino chips, mocha sauce, and sweeteners. It’s topped with whipped cream. You can choose to have Affogato-style shots, blonde, or decaf espresso in for this beverage. It comes in three different sizes, tall, grande, and venti.
2. Starbucks Reserve Hazlenut Bianco Latte
Starbucks reserve hazelnut Bianco latte has to steam hot milk infused with two Starbucks reserve espresso shots, sweeteners, and flavors. You can choose to add syrup or sauces from different choices of flavors like caramel syrup, hazelnut syrup, vanilla syrup, etc.
Mocha sauce, dark caramel sauce, pistachio sauce, and white chocolate mocha sauce are the choices for sauces available for this drink. You can also try reserve espresso roast, ristretto, or long shot in this drink. It comes in four different sizes, short, tall, grande, and venti.
3. Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte
The iced cinnamon dolce latte has 2% milk flavored with four pumps of cinnamon dolce syrup. It has tea in it and is topped with cinnamon dolce sprinkles with whipped cream. You can choose to add ice, sweeteners, and signature espresso shots. This cold beverage comes in three sizes, tall, grande, and venti.
4. Double-Smoked Bacon, Cheddar & Egg Sandwich
The double-smoked bacon, cheddar & egg sandwich has cheese slices with eggs and bacon. Crispy bacon in this sandwich is double smoked, and the egg is cooked to perfection. You can customize this breakfast delight according to your choice and enjoy it with a side and a beverage.
5. Turkey, Provolone & Pesto On Ciabatta
The turkey, provolone, pesto on ciabatta is an appetizing sandwich. It has cooked turkey slices with provolone cheese and pesto sandwiched between Ciabatta bread slices. This sandwich can be savored anytime at Starbucks with a cold refreshing drink.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Easter
- Burger King – Want to visit the hope of the Whopper on Easter? Well, you can as Burger King is open for Easter this year.
- McDonald’s – Don’t be a clown this Easter. Get the McDelicious goodness. McDonald’s is open for Easter.
- Subway – Now, you can eat fresh even on holidays. Get your delicious subs from Subway even on Easter.
- Taco Bell – Want to feel the flavors of Mexico on Easter holiday? Worry not! Taco Bell is your server and savior for the day. Yes, it’s open!
- Shake Shack – Amp up your Easter holiday mood by having frozen custard, burgers, and shakes at Shake Shack. This restaurant chain has decided to stay open even on the Easter holiday to serve all its specialties to its fans.
- Wendy’s – Get the juiciest and freshest of burgers from Wendy’s even on Easter.
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Don’t let Easter stop you to get your favorite glazed donuts. Dunkin Donuts is open for Easter 2022.
- Domino’s – Want the cheesiest pizzas of ’em all on Easter? Rush to Dominos, they’re open!
- Panera Bread – Get the sweetest breads and delicious baked goodies even on Easter from your nearest Panera Bread.
- Pizza Hut – Go grab that crispy pan pizza and don’t worry about the day being Easter. Pizza Hut is ready with delicious pan pie even on Easter.
Rather than having home-brewed coffee, enjoy America’s favorite caffeine drinks at Starbucks on Easter! If you’re looking forwards to having lunch or a family dinner at a restaurant on Easter weekend, check out the Easter updates of all the famous restaurants on our website. In case you’re having an Easter feast at home, check out the famous copycat recipes on our platform that you can try for your dinner at home.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Starbucks open on Easter?
Yes, Starbucks is open on Easter and is serving all its menu specialties on holiday Easter this year.
Does Starbucks have any traditional dishes for Easter on its menu?
No, Starbucks does not offer any traditional dishes for Easter. But, you can have its signature drinks and coffee along with delish sandwiches and bagels on the menu.
What are the operating hours of Starbucks on Easter?
Starbucks is open and operating for regular hours on Easter day. Some of the restaurants of Starbucks will open comparatively early in the morning. Ideally, it will start serving its customers from 8 A.M. till 9 P.M.