Coffee is always a good idea. But Starbucks “offers more than just great coffee”! So, this Labor Day, why not sit back and relax with a cup of coffee? But, is your favorite Starbucks open on September 4, 2023, Labor Day? Read on to find out.
The one-stop coffee destination, Starbucks, welcomes customers on Labor Day all over the world. The chain takes orders between 5:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. If you’re still confused about what to do on Labor Day, go to Starbucks and hang out with your friends while sipping a delicious Starbucks drinks!
Starbucks is one of the top-rated and most successful companies in the world. It offers a high-quality product at a reasonable price. The brand is not only famous for its delicious coffees but it is also known for its savory and sweet food menu. It includes a variety of bakery options, sumptuous wraps, sandwiches, oatmeal bowls, and parfaits.
Starbucks is a popular brand that opened its gates to customers in 1971. America’s largest coffeehouse chain was founded by Jerry Baldwin, Gordon Bowker, and Zev Siegl, who came from academia and loved coffee and tea. Thanks to Alfred Peet, a coffee-roasting entrepreneur who was a major inspiration to the founders of Starbucks. Currently, it operates more than 34,000 stores in 80 countries.
So, let’s get down to finding out what you can enjoy at Starbucks this Labor Day.
What's In The Post
Starbucks Opening/Closing Hours On Labor Day
|Starbucks Labor Day Hours||5:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.|
Starbucks will remain open on Labor Day all over the world for its customers and take orders between 5:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. So, if a coffee date with dear ones excites you, then head to your nearest Starbucks. Or you could also order a drink at home from a store next to you through UberEats and Doordash. You can also check Starbucks delivery options on its official website.
That’s not all! You can also make Labor Day a happy one for friends and family by sending Starbucks to their homes. With so many options to enjoy Starbucks at any place, let’s find out the top items from their menu.
Starbucks Specials That You Can Try On Labor Day 2023
The top five Starbucks menu items that you should try this Labor Day are:-
- Iced Caramel Macchiato
- Green Tea Latte
- Starbucks Pink Drink
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Vanilla Scones
1. Iced Caramel Macchiato
If there’s one thing Starbucks is known for, it’s having a wide variety of drink options. You can savor coffee in both hot and cold options. And let me tell you, you will be in for a delectable treat! If you are looking for a warm drink to enjoy, you could opt for something from the top-rated hot coffees at Starbucks.
Starbucks dark chocolate mocha is one of my personal favorites. It doesn’t only taste like chocolatey-coffee, it is much more than that. The flavors of the Espresso shot and chocolate combine so beautifully that it gives a deep, sweet, luxurious taste.
Moving to Starbucks’ range of cold brews, they are available in a massive 26 varieties. One of the top-rated cold brews includes iced caramel macchiato. The iced caramel macchiato is a variation of a latte macchiato. It is a sweeter tasting coffee because of the presence of vanilla syrup and caramel drizzle. However, the sweetness is perfectly balanced by the bitterness of the espresso.
You can also customize your iced caramel macchiato to fit according to your dietary needs and flavor preferences. Common modifications include milk options and non-dairy choices like almond or oat milk. You can also opt for an extra shot of espresso for a bolder flavor.
2. Green Tea Latte
If you thought Starbucks could only offer you coffee, then that’s not true. They also offer a good selection of tea available in hot and cold temperatures. Now, if you want to try something unique, then you must try Starbucks’ green tea latte. The main ingredient for this drink includes Matcha powder.
Green tea latte is rich in antioxidants. The recipe includes milk, matcha powder, vanilla syrup, ice cubes, and some hot water. This tea comes in a bright green color. Starbucks describes this drink as “smooth and creamy matcha sweetened just right and served with steamed milk. This favorite will transport your senses to pure green delight.”
3. Starbucks Pink Drink
Chances can be that you want to skip coffee and tea for a cold beverage. Does Starbucks serve that? Yes, it does! You can choose a cold drink to sip on from a wide range of refreshing beverages that Starbucks offers. These include fruity drinks in mango, strawberry, and pineapple flavors. Some drinks, such as dragon, paradise, and pink, come with coconut milk as their base.
Starbucks’ pink drink has been popularized by Instagram influencers all across the world. It is a light and refreshing beverage that comes with sweet flavors of Strawberry Acai Refreshers. It includes accents of passion fruit and acai combined with coconut milk and topped with a scoop of strawberries.
You can also try add-ons like dried fruits, purees, liquid sweeteners, and non-sugar sweetener packets to your liking.
4. Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Any drink tastes best with a side of a yummy treat, and Starbucks has some of the best ones to try from. The brand offers quite a few sandwiches that come with meat and cheese options. However, Starbucks’ classic grilled cheese sandwiches are a no-brainer option.
Starbucks grilled cheese is made using a delectable blend of mozzarella and white cheddar cheeses, loaded between perfectly baked sourdough bread. This sandwich is topped off with a butter spread made out of parmesan. Can anyone go wrong with such a combination?
5. Vanilla Scones
If you have a sweet tooth like me, then at Starbucks, you will find some delicious sweet treats. The coffee house serves a range of cookies, brownies, sweet croissants, cakes, Danish, scones, cake pops, muffins, and doughnuts. Each of these items comes in beautiful and warm flavors.
I recommend you to try out the Starbucks scones that are moist and fluffy. They are rich in vanilla flavor and make a perfect side for your coffee.
Other Restaurant Chains That Are Open On Labor Day
- Chipotle – If you’re craving Mexican comfies on Labor Day, Chipotle is a perfect place for you. It’s open and available for customers at regular hours of operation. Click on the name to know what menu specials you can try at Chipotle on Labor Day.
- Burger King – If you choose burgers to be your holiday treat, especially on Labor Day, Burger King is the best choice for you. This famous burger hub has many sumptuous varieties of burgers on the menu. Follow the link in the name to know at what time you can visit Burger King to Burger King on Labor Day.
- Subway – Holiday season is right around the corner. Start off this holiday season by having delicious subs from Subway on Labor Day this year. Click on the name to get an idea about the timings and holiday specials at Subway on Labor Day.
- Taco Bell – For a Taco-licious holiday treat, don’t miss out on visiting Taco Bell this Labor Day. This restaurant chain being open and operational on this holiday, also offers holiday special items on the menu.
- Chick-Fil-A – Planning to have a chicken-filled sandwich on Labor Day? Visit a Chick-fil-A restaurant this holiday. There are many other options available on its menu. Feel free to click on the name of the restaurant and check out what’s the perfect time to visit the restaurant.
- Wendy’s – Not just the classic hamburgers, you can brighten up your holiday mood with scrumptious comfies at Wendy’s. Visit the link to know about Wendy’s restaurant hours and the dishes that you can try on Labor Day.
- Dunkin Donuts – To make your holiday like Labor Day extra special, enjoy extra delicious donuts with coffee with your friends and family. Don’t forget to click on the link and check out all the special dishes that you can try on Labor Day.
- Domino’s – Soft and fluffy pizza with enticing cheese-pull from Domino’s is worth a celebration! So, why not enjoy delish pizzas from Domino’s on holidays like Labor Day? Do you know what holiday specials you can have from the menu of Domino’s? To know that, you’ll have to click on the name of the restaurant.
- Panera Bread – What’s better than some real fresh baked goodies to start off the holiday meal? In that case Panera Bread is the only place that comes first to our mind when we think about having healthy comfort food on a special day. Then hit a click on the link provided here to know the Labor Day hours of Panera Bread.
- Pizza Hut – Pizza Hut is another famous Pizza giant that’s the perfect place to celebrate Labor Day or any other holiday. So, feel free to follow the link and check out all the holiday specials that you can try at Pizza Hut on Labor Day.
With all those lip-smacking options, you are sure to enjoy a great time at Starbucks on Sep 4, 2023- Labor Day. Let me remind you that the coffeehouse remains open from 5:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. You can choose to order in, visit the coffeehouse, or even make this holiday a happy one for your loved ones by delivering something special at their doorstep.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I order Starbucks at home?
You can place an order through the Uber Eats or DoorDash app.
Is the full menu of Starbucks available for delivery?
Starbucks has optimized its menu for delivery. However, some items may be unavailable for delivery. You can check Uber Eats or DoorDash app for more details.
What are the top cold brews at Starbucks?
Iced Chocolate Almond milk Shaken Espresso, Iced White Chocolate Mocha, Starbucks Cold Brew Coffee, Iced Starbucks Blonde Caffè Americano, Iced Caramel Macchiato, and Salted Caramel Cream Cold Brew are some of the top-rated Starbucks cold brews.
What is the most popular hot coffee at Starbucks?
Caramel macchiato, white chocolate mocha, cafe Americano, flat white, pumpkin spice latte, chai tea latte, blonde vanilla latte, and cappuccino are some of the popular hot coffees at Starbucks.