Talking about great meals for holiday, we cannot really rule out the option of enjoying cheezy pizza. The best place for pizza? Domino’s, hands down! So, this Labor day, how about ditching all cooking plans and enjoying some great pizzas from Domino’s Pizza? But, the question here is, is Domino’s even open on Labor day? Let’s find out!
Domino’s Pizza will have its doors open for customers to enjoy some fresh and delicious pizza on Labor day, 2022. Most Domino’s outlets will be active during their usual hours, which are 10:30 am to 12:00 am. However, many of the outlets are franchise-owned, so operational hours might differ.
Moreover, some outlets may have reduced hours of operation. So, to save yourself some time, it is wiser to check the exact operating hours of your nearest Domino’s outlet.
Domino’s is undoubtedly one of the most popular pizza joints not just in the US but almost all over the world. The chain of restaurants has made its name as one of the best giants serving pizzas in the shortest amount of time possible. The company started off small, with its first outlet in Michigan, in 1960 by Tom Monhagon. Now, there are about 6571 Domino’s outlets, just in the US.
Not just that, Domino’s is now widespread across the world, with outlets in almost 83 countries. They opened their first international outlet in Canada in 1983. Now, they are present and popular in countries like India, the United Kingdom, Australia, Singapore, and many more! The pizza chain picked up so quickly amongst customers that they had already opened 5000 outlets by 1989!
This pizza chain is also well known for making and serving pizzas really quickly. Most Domino’s outlets strive to serve their customers fresh and hot pizzas within 30 minutes of ordering, and they have always delivered on this promise! The chain serves Italian pizzas, but in the best way possible. Every country that has Domino’s outlets has a menu specially catered as per the liking of the people out there.
Their menu comprises options like pizzas, garlic breadsticks, sides, beverages, combos, and desserts, with one of the most popular desserts being their famous choco lava cake. They have options of dining in, ordering online takeaway, and driving through. So, you can pick the option you like best to celebrate this Labor day in style! With the help of this article, you will get to know all about the operating hours at Domino’s on Labor day 2022, along with the best menu items that you should definitely consider trying!
Domino’s Opening / Closing Hours On Labor Day
|Domino’s Operating Hours On Labor Day||10:30 am to 12:00 am|
Domino’s is a chain of restaurants dedicated to serving their customers even on holidays to make them special. So, to make your Labor day celebration extra special, Domino’s will be up and running on the same day. As per their website, most outlets will be operating as per usual time, which is 10:30 am to 12:00 am. However, with some outlets, the timings may be a little different. So, the company suggests checking with your nearest outlet before you plan to visit.
Domino’s Pizza has a lot of mottos, but the basic idea behind the company stays simple, to serve great and fresh pizzas to their customers. They put people first and strive to do the best they can to deliver what they say. For this reason, too, Domino’s has become such a popular outlet all across the world, and there’s absolutely no stop to its growth or expansion.
So, to make Labor day celebrations with your friends and family completely worth it, do head to Domino’s for a celebration. Moreover, in case you don’t really feel like leaving your house to celebrate, you always have the option to get some mouth-watering pizza right at your doorstep! You can order pizzas from Domino’s through their official website or food delivery platforms like Grubhub, DoorDash, and UberEats. Moreover, they also have drive-through options available at most of their outlets.
Labor Day Specials On The Domino’s Menu That You Should Try
The top five menu items that you should try on this Labor day are:
- Domino’s Pepperoni Pizza
- Domino’s Garlic Bread
- Domino’s Honolulu Hawaiian Pizza
- Domino’s Chicken Carbonara Pasta
- Domino’s Choco Lava Cake
1. Domino’s Pepperoni Pizza
Most of us agree that if it comes to the best pizza topping for a non-vegetarian, there is nothing better than pepperoni! Combine the pepperoni with a classic hand-tossed pizza from Domino’s, and it will surely leave you satisfied!
This pizza is made with fresh mozzarella, pepperoni, parmesan, Asiago, and provolone cheese. Paired with the tastiest Marinara sauce ever, this pizza is available in thin and thick crust variations.
The pizza is available in three sizes to choose from, small, medium, and large. Pair the pizza with classic sides from Domino’s like garlic bread, dips, drinks, and some dessert like choco lava cake, to enjoy a complete indulgent meal.
2. Domino’s Garlic Bread
Pizza is practically incomplete without sides like garlic bread! So, if you do plan to order yourself a large pizza from Domino’s, the best way to have it is with some garlic bread, available in plain and stuffed variations.
The stuffed variations of the garlic bread at Domino’s include cheese stuffed garlic bread, cheese and bacon stuffed garlic bread, and also cheese and spinach stuffed garlic bread. All these options consist of the bread of the perfect texture, which is soft and chewy.
The bread is topped with garlic, butter, and various other herbs. The best way to enjoy this garlic bread is to have it with some special dipping sauces from Domino’s. You will find all these options in the sides section of their menu.
3. Domino’s Honolulu Hawaiian Pizza
If you are one of those people who actually enjoy pineapple pizza, then the Honolulu Hawaiian Pizza from Domino’s is worth a try! Yes, people like us do exist who actually love pineapple on pizza!
The pineapple, paired with meats like bacon and ham, is a delight to indulge in. It has the freshest dough used to make the pizza in thin and thick crust variations, topped with fresh red peppers and a cheese mix.
The cheese mix consists of four types of cheeses which are mozzarella, provolone, parmesan, and Asiago. This pizza is also available in 3 different sizes, namely small, medium and large. Probably one of the best ways to celebrate Labor day!
4. Domino’s Chicken Carbonara Pasta
Along with fresh pizzas and sides, Domino’s also offers a variety of lip-smacking pasta. The best one out of their pasta options is definitely their chicken carbonara pasta. For those of you who would like to try something other than pizza, this pasta is a great place to start.
The pasta dish uses penne, along with ingredients like grilled chicken breast, smoked bacon, mushrooms, onions, and herbs mixed with a creamy alfredo sauce. The pasta is further topped with parmesan cheese and baked to perfection.
This gives the pasta creamy goodness from the alfredo sauce, along with a crisp and indulgent layer of cheese on top. Have this pasta with some garlic bread to make it a complete meal.
5. Domino’s Choco Lava Cake
We have finally come to the talk of the town, the classic choco lava cake from Domino’s. I am sure that most of you would like to end your meal on Labor day with something sweet. There is no better way to do so other than with some decadent choco lava cake.
The cake is indulgent, soft, and decadent on the outside, with a rich chocolate cake exterior. As you cut into the cake, hot and fudgy chocolate oozes out. Eat the cake and the fudge together to get a great experience of textures.
This choco lava cake will bring a smile to your face if you are a chocolate lover. Is there any better way to celebrate labor day than by indulging in some chocolate to end a pizza meal? Definitely not!
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Labor Day
- Burger King – If you choose burgers to be your holiday treat, especially on Labor Day, Burger King is the best choice for you. This famous burger hub has many sumptuous varieties of burgers on the menu. Follow the link in the name to know at what time you can visit Burger King to Burger King on Labor Day.
- Starbucks – The star among American cafes! Of course it’s Starbucks! Click on the name to know if you can check in to Starbucks to have a caffeine boost on Labor Day this year.
- Subway – Holiday season is right around the corner. Start off this holiday season by having delicious subs from Subway on Labor Day this year. Click on the name to get an idea about the timings and holiday specials at Subway on Labor Day.
- Taco Bell – For a Taco-licious holiday treat, don’t miss out on visiting Taco Bell this Labor Day. This restaurant chain being open and operational on this holiday, also offers holiday special items on the menu.
- Chick-Fil-A – Planning to have a chicken-filled sandwich on Labor Day? Visit a Chick-fil-A restaurant this holiday. There are many other options available on its menu. Feel free to click on the name of the restaurant and check out what’s the perfect time to visit the restaurant.
- Wendy’s – Not just the classic hamburgers, you can brighten up your holiday mood with scrumptious comfies at Wendy’s. Visit the link to know about Wendy’s restaurant hours and the dishes that you can try on Labor Day.
- Dunkin Donuts – To make your holiday like Labor Day extra special, enjoy extra delicious donuts with coffee with your friends and family. Don’t forget to click on the link and check out all the special dishes that you can try on Labor Day.
- Chipotle – If you’re craving Mexican comfies on Labor Day, Chipotle is a perfect place for you. It’s open and available for customers at regular hours of operation. Click on the name to know what menu specials you can try at Chipotle on Labor Day.
- Panera Bread – What’s better than some real fresh baked goodies to start off the holiday meal? In that case Panera Bread is the only place that comes first to our mind when we think about having healthy comfort food on a special day. Then hit a click on the link provided here to know the Labor Day hours of Panera Bread.
- Pizza Hut – Pizza Hut is another famous Pizza giant that’s the perfect place to celebrate Labor Day or any other holiday. So, feel free to follow the link and check out all the holiday specials that you can try at Pizza Hut on Labor Day.
Domino’s Pizza is operational and open for customers to enjoy some fresh pizza on Labor day. Most Domino’s outlets will be operational as per their regular hours, which are 10:30 am to 12:00 am. However, as quite a lot of Domino’s outlets are franchises, the timings may differ.
Moreover, these franchise outlets might also have reduced hours of operation. So, to save yourself some time and energy, it is best to first call the outlet closest to you to check their exact timings of operation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Domino’s pizza open on Labor day?
Yes, Domino’s Pizza is open on Labor day.
What are the operating hours of Domino’s on Labor day?
Most Domino’s outlets will be operational from 10:30 am to 12:00 am.
Are the operating hours of every outlet the same?
No, some outlets may have reduced hours of operation. So, it is better to call the outlet closest to you and check the timings for better clarity.
Is Domino’s pizza only open for dine-in on Labor day?
No, Domino’s Pizza is also open for takeaway, delivery, and drive-through on Labor day.
What are the best menu options to try from Domino’s pizza?
Some of the best options to try from Domino’s pizza this labor day are pepperoni pizza, Honolulu Hawaiian pizza, garlic bread, chicken carbonara pasta, and choco lava cake.