Looking forward to celebrate labor day with a casual and soul-filling meal from Chick-fil-A? But, the real question being, is Chick-fil-A open on Labor day? From decadent peach milkshakes to the all-time favorite original chicken sandwich, Chick-fil-A serves a huge variety of delicious holiday treats! So, let’s find out whether we can enjoy these dishes on Labor day this year!
Chick-fil-A usually operates all year round, on most holidays. So, Chick-fil-A will be open and running on Labor day too. Most outlets of Chick-fil-A will be operating at regular hours on Labor day, which are 6 am to 10 pm. However, this can vary depending on the location of the restaurant.
Some restaurants of Chick-fil-A may have late or shorter opening hours, so it is best to call them first and check about the same.
Chick-fil-A is an American chain of fast food restaurants, the pioneer of Chicken sandwiches. With the first restaurant opening in 1946, Chick-fil-A now has outlets in 47 states in the United States of America, along with outlets in Puerto Rico, Canada, the United Kingdom, and South Africa.
After testing a number of different recipes, the founder of Chick-fil-A, S. Truett Cathy, came up with the original chicken sandwich in 1964. The rest, as they say, is history! But, the original chicken sandwich is not all that is there on their menu! Chick-fil-A offers a variety of dishes to their customers.
From breakfast, entrees, salads, wraps, sides, kids’ meals, drinks, and dipping sauces, the variety at this restaurant chain is almost endless. They also offer catering, which will definitely make your parties and get-togethers extra special. Most of you who are regular visitors of Chick-fil-A will know that they are closed on Sunday.
So, many might anticipate that it would be closed on Labor day, too, as it is a holiday. However, Chick-fil-A actually stays open on most holidays! So, with this article, you will get a clearer idea of the operating hours of Chick-fil-A on Labor day, along with some specials that you can try on that day! So, let’s get started with exploring Chick-fil-A!
What's In The Post
Chick-Fil-A Opening / Closing Hours On Labor Day
|Chick-fil-A Operating Hours On Labor Day||6:00 am to 10:00 pm|
Just like on most holidays throughout the year, Chick-fil-A stays open on Labor day. Most Chick-fil-A outlets will operate on regular hours of 6:00 am to 10:00 pm on Labor day. However, as per their official website, some outlets might open late or operate for a shorter time span through the day on Labor day.
As per the official website of Chick-fil-A, most of their restaurants open at 6:00 am and close at 10:00 pm, even on national holidays. However, there are some exceptions. Some of their restaurants, based on the location, may not operate all day long.
Some of the outlets might open later than 6:00 am, so they suggest it is best to check with any of the team members to see the operating hours of the restaurant closest to you. This will definitely save you from trouble later on!
Labor Day Specials On The Chick-Fil-A Menu That You Should Try
The top 5 menu items from Chick-fil-A that you should try this Labor day are:
- Chicken Sandwich
- Chick-fil-A Nuggets
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Chick-fil-A Cobb Salad
- Chick-fil-A Milkshakes
1. Chicken Sandwich
Undoubtedly the best item on their menu, you can never go wrong with a classic Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich. Probably the best you will ever have, this chicken sandwich is the perfect balance of flavors and textures, all in one!
The Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich consists of a boneless chicken breast that is seasoned, breaded, and then fried in peanut oil. Served on a buttered bun with dill pickles, this sandwich is minimal and delicious.
In case you want to add to your eating experience, there are various extras available with the chicken sandwich, like a variety of cheeses, vegetables, and dips. If you have never had the chance to try this before, Labor day is the perfect time to indulge in one of these sandwiches.
2. Chick-Fil-A Nuggets
Who doesn’t like chicken nuggets? With their original recipe of breaded chicken, Chick-fil-A serves the juiciest chicken nuggets possible. Served with dipping sauces of your choice, there are size variations available with these chicken nuggets.
Moreover, you can also order extra sauces and jalapenos if you would like. In case you are really health conscious and do not want to eat fried nuggets, there is good news! Chick-fil-A also offers grilled chicken nuggets!
Also served with dipping sauces, the grilled chicken nuggets also have different size variations available. So, whether fried or grilled, these chicken nuggets are worth a try on Labor day!
3. Grilled Chicken Sandwich
If you are not a fan of everything fried but still love a juicy piece of chicken, give the grilled chicken sandwich at Chick-fil-A a try! It consists of a lemon-herb marinated piece of 100% boneless chicken.
The chicken is grilled to perfection for it to get a smoky flavor and further served on a multigrain bun with lettuce and tomato. As per the official website, this sandwich pairs really well with honey-roasted BBQ sauce.
In case this seems too plain to you, you can add some extras to your sandwiches like bacon, pickles, or different types of cheese. This sandwich is the best thing ever if you want to enjoy Labor day while also watching your calorie intake!
4. Chick-fil-A Cobb Salad
Chick-fil-A, along with their decadent chicken sandwiches, also does really great salads. One of the salads that are definitely worth a try this Labor day is a classic Cobb salad.
This salad at Chick-fil-A consists of mixed salad greens, corn kernels, shredded Monterey jack, cheddar cheese, sliced hard-boiled eggs, grape tomatoes, and of course, some chicken!
There are various options of chicken available with this salad, like nuggets, filet, grilled nuggets, and strips. Pair this salad with some Avocado ranch dressing to get the best experience!
All of us love a decadent milkshake. What better way to celebrate Labor day than by ending or beginning your meal with a sweet drink? Chick-fil-A offers a large selection of milkshake options.
They have a limited edition peach milkshake, which may still be available on Labor day and is worth a try for sure. Other options for milkshakes include classics like cookies and cream, chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry.
Most of their milkshakes are topped with cherries and whipped cream to give your sweet tooth all the satisfaction it needs. You can also top your milkshakes with extras like cookie crumbles, chocolate syrup, or strawberry syrup. So, whether you get the limited edition peach milkshake or not, the rest of them are also worth a try this Labor day.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Labor Day
- Burger King – If you choose burgers to be your holiday treat, especially on Labor Day, Burger King is the best choice for you. This famous burger hub has many sumptuous varieties of burgers on the menu. Follow the link in the name to know at what time you can visit Burger King to Burger King on Labor Day.
- Starbucks – The star among American cafes! Of course it’s Starbucks! Click on the name to know if you can check in to Starbucks to have a caffeine boost on Labor Day this year.
- Subway – Holiday season is right around the corner. Start off this holiday season by having delicious subs from Subway on Labor Day this year. Click on the name to get an idea about the timings and holiday specials at Subway on Labor Day.
- Taco Bell – For a Taco-licious holiday treat, don’t miss out on visiting Taco Bell this Labor Day. This restaurant chain being open and operational on this holiday, also offers holiday special items on the menu.
- Chipotle – If you’re craving Mexican comfies on Labor Day, Chipotle is a perfect place for you. It’s open and available for customers at regular hours of operation. Click on the name to know what menu specials you can try at Chipotle on Labor Day.
- Wendy’s – Not just the classic hamburgers, you can brighten up your holiday mood with scrumptious comfies at Wendy’s. Visit the link to know about Wendy’s restaurant hours and the dishes that you can try on Labor Day.
- Dunkin Donuts – To make your holiday like Labor Day extra special, enjoy extra delicious donuts with coffee with your friends and family. Don’t forget to click on the link and check out all the special dishes that you can try on Labor Day.
- Domino’s – Soft and fluffy pizza with enticing cheese-pull from Domino’s is worth a celebration! So, why not enjoy delish pizzas from Domino’s on holidays like Labor Day? Do you know what holiday specials you can have from the menu of Domino’s? To know that, you’ll have to click on the name of the restaurant.
- Panera Bread – What’s better than some real fresh baked goodies to start off the holiday meal? In that case Panera Bread is the only place that comes first to our mind when we think about having healthy comfort food on a special day. Then hit a click on the link provided here to know the Labor Day hours of Panera Bread.
- Pizza Hut – Pizza Hut is another famous Pizza giant that’s the perfect place to celebrate Labor Day or any other holiday. So, feel free to follow the link and check out all the holiday specials that you can try at Pizza Hut on Labor Day.
Chick-fil-A stays open on Labor day. Their regular operating hours are 6:00 am to 10:00 pm. However, this may differ as per the location. Some outlets may open late, whereas others may have shorter operating hours. So, it would be ideal to check the operating hours at your closest Chick-fil-A outlet. Regardless of that, Chick-fil-A is worth a visit on Labor day to make your celebration even better!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Chick-fil-A open on Labor day?
Yes, Chick-fil-A is open on Labor day.
What will be the operating hours of Chick-fil-A on Labor day?
Most outlets will be operating at their standard hours, which are 6:00 am to 10:00 pm. However, this may vary based on the location.
What menu can items be enjoyed at Chick-fil-A on Labor day?
The top five menu items that you can enjoy at Chick-fil-A on Labor day are Chicken sandwiches, chicken nuggets, grilled chicken sandwiches, cobb salad, and a variety of delicious milkshakes.
How can you check the operating hours of different locations of Chick-fil-A?
To check the working hours of different Chick-fil-A outlets, you can either visit their official website or go to the nearest location and ask any of the team members.
Is Chick-fil-A only open for dine-in on Labor day?
No, you can also order food to your doorstep through online delivery platforms, the official website or app of Chick-fil-A or get your order through a drive-through.