If you are a fan of baked goods, healthy salads, and drinks, Panera bread must be your go-to place. They serve a wide variety of dishes on their menu, all made from the freshest of ingredients, with no artificial flavors or colors. So, if Panera Bread is your go-to place, too, you must be wondering if it is even open on Labor day. Let us find out if you can visit Panera Bread on Labor day or not!
Panera Bread is open and serving customers on Labor day, 2022. Most outlets of Panera Bread will be operating as per their regular operating hours on Labor day, which is 6:30 am to 9:30 pm. However, some outlets may operate at holiday timings, which will be reduced as compared to the usual ones. So, in order to know the exact timings of your nearest outlet, it is best to first give them a call and check the opening and closing hours with them.
Panera Bread is a bakery-cafe established in 1987. The headquarters of Panera Bread is located in Missouri. Originally known by the name St. Louis Bread Company, now this company operates as both Panera Bread and St. Louis Bread Company in 48 states in the US, along with outlets in the district of Columbia and Canada.
In the US itself, Panera Bread has over 2000 locations! The company strongly believes in baking fresh produce every single day. They also serve freshly baked cookies, muffins, bagels, croissants, and various other baked goods.
Their motto is simple and says, “We believe in serving delicious, freshly prepared, Clean food made with carefully selected ingredients that we are proud to serve our own families. Our menu, crafted by chefs and bakers, features classic, comforting dishes, each with an intriguing twist.”
They do deliver well on this motto! Panera Bread does serve the freshest of baked goods, with no amount of added artificial ingredients, colors, flavors, and preservatives. Along with serving baked goods, Panera Bread also serves some classic and healthy salads, sandwiches, sides, beverages, and even kids’ meals.
This place has become a go-to for everyone trying to eat clean and preservative-free food. For some lovely breakfast or any other meal of the day, I am sure you’d love to indulge in healthy delicious comfies from Panera Bread, especially on holiday.
So, with this article, you will get to know all about the operating hours of Panera Bread on Labor day. Along with that, you will also get information about some of the best options available on the Panera Bread menu that you can enjoy this Labor day!
Panera Bread Opening / Closing Hours On Labor Day
|Panera Bread Operating Hours On Labor Day||6:30 am to 9:30 pm|
Panera Bread is open on most holidays throughout the year. For those who love Panera Bread, there is great news as this restaurant chain stays open and fully functional for customers on Labor day. Most Panera Bread outlets throughout the country will stay functional as per their usual timings, which are 6:30 am to 9:30 pm.
Some outlets, however, may operate on holiday hours or reduced hours. So, they suggest checking once with the outlet closest to your location to know their exact hours of operation.
In case you want to spend Labor day in bed while enjoying food from Panera Bread, there is great news! Panera Bread is not open just for dine-in but also for delivery and, drive-thru at some locations. The delivery options include ordering directly from their website, along with ordering from various delivery platforms, like DoorDash, Grubhub, and also UberEats.
So, to keep your Labor day celebrations on, you can enjoy a number of delectable options from the Panera Bread menu. Some of these options include their salads, soups, sides, spreads, beverages, both hot and cold, warm bowls, pizzas, sandwiches, and of course, a selection of artisan baked goodies!
Labor Day Specials On The Panera Bread Menu That You Should Try
The top five items from the Panera Bread menu that you should try this Labor day are:
- Bacon Turkey Bravo Sandwich
- Classic Grilled Cheese And Tomato Soup
- Citrus Asian Crunch Salad With Chicken
- Broccoli Cheddar Mac And Cheese
- Family Feasts
1. Bacon Turkey Bravo Sandwich
If you are a fan of sandwiches, you have to try the classics from Panera Bread. It does not get better than a bacon turkey bravo sandwich. This sandwich is a delight for anyone that is fond of bacon and, of course, turkey too!
The sandwich has freshly baked bread filled with delicious toppings like oven-roasted turkey breast and applewood smoked bacon. Along with that, you will also get to enjoy flavors of smoked gouda, greens and cherry tomatoes.
The sandwich has a great balance of flavors and textures and is perfect for a hearty breakfast. What’sWhat’s more? The sandwich is also filling enough to have for lunch or dinner!
2. Classic Grilled Cheese And Tomato Soup
I don’t think there is a better match than a classic grilled cheese sandwich with some hot and fresh tomato soup to go with it. I mean, everyone loves to indulge in cheesy meals once in a while, and there is no better way to do so than with some grilled cheese.
The grilled cheese sandwich is made with freshly baked white bread slices and filled with slices of American cheese. Grilled to perfection, the cheese melts and gives the sandwich its gooey texture and goodness.
Half a portion of the sandwich is served alongside some fresh and creamy tomato soup. The meal is perfectly balanced as the portion is not too large and will still leave you full and satisfied!
3. Citrus Asian Crunch Salad With Chicken
Do you like Asian food and salads? How about a combination of the two? Sounds amazing, right? Look no further if you want this perfect combination of flavors! The citrus Asian crunch salad at Panera Bread will satisfy both your cravings at once!
The salad has a combination of mixed greens and healthy veggies like romaine lettuce, broccoli, green cabbage, carrots, and kale. They further add balanced ingredients like edamame and pickled red onion.
Further topped with a delicious dressing made with tangerine, soy, and ginger, this salad is finally topped with some crispy carrot and seared chicken thigh meat and teriyaki sauce to make it a complete and wholesome meal. Probably the best way to start healthy on this Labor day.
4. Broccoli Cheddar Mac And Cheese
We all love some Mac and Cheese! But, mac and cheese with extra toppings? Yes, please! If you are bored of the same old plain mac and cheese, you should try the broccoli cheddar mac and cheese from Panera Bread this Labor day.
This mac and cheese is made with shell pasta and topped with some creamy and cheesy sauce, along with some white cheddar cheese. Finally topped with some seared carrots and broccoli, this mac and cheese is divine!
If you want to add some veggies to an otherwise unhealthy meal, you know, just to increase your veggie intake, then you must look no further! This mac and cheese is also a great way to get your kids to eat some broccoli this Labor day!
5. Family Feasts
If you are visiting Panera Bread with your family this Labor day, you should give their family feasts a try. Their family feasts are the best way for the whole family to indulge in the same meal.
With the family feasts at Panera Bread, the best part is that there are so many options to choose from! They have meals like flatbread pizza meals which consist of two pizzas along with side salads, and you can end the meal with freshly baked cinnamon rolls.
They also have great family meals, which have options of soups, sandwiches, salads, mac and cheese, and cookies. You can customize the meal based on what everyone in the family prefers, and it will still end up being a great value meal for your Labor day celebrations!
Chipotle – If you’re craving Mexican comfies on Labor Day, Chipotle is a perfect place for you. It’s open and available for customers at regular hours of operation. Click on the name to know what menu specials you can try at Chipotle on Labor Day.Chipotle – If you’re craving Mexican comfies on Labor Day, Chipotle is a perfect place for you. It’s open and available for customers at regular hours of operation. Click on the name to know what menu specials you can try at Chipotle on Labor Day.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Labor Day
- Burger King – If you choose burgers to be your holiday treat, especially on Labor Day, Burger King is the best choice for you. This famous burger hub has many sumptuous varieties of burgers on the menu. Follow the link in the name to know at what time you can visit Burger King to Burger King on Labor Day.
- Starbucks – The star among American cafes! Of course it’s Starbucks! Click on the name to know if you can check in to Starbucks to have a caffeine boost on Labor Day this year.
- Subway – Holiday season is right around the corner. Start off this holiday season by having delicious subs from Subway on Labor Day this year. Click on the name to get an idea about the timings and holiday specials at Subway on Labor Day.
- Taco Bell – For a Taco-licious holiday treat, don’t miss out on visiting Taco Bell this Labor Day. This restaurant chain being open and operational on this holiday, also offers holiday special items on the menu.
- Chick-Fil-A – Planning to have a chicken-filled sandwich on Labor Day? Visit a Chick-fil-A restaurant this holiday. There are many other options available on its menu. Feel free to click on the name of the restaurant and check out what’s the perfect time to visit the restaurant.
- Wendy’s – Not just the classic hamburgers, you can brighten up your holiday mood with scrumptious comfies at Wendy’s. Visit the link to know about Wendy’s restaurant hours and the dishes that you can try on Labor Day.
- Dunkin Donuts – To make your holiday like Labor Day extra special, enjoy extra delicious donuts with coffee with your friends and family. Don’t forget to click on the link and check out all the special dishes that you can try on Labor Day.
- Domino’s – Soft and fluffy pizza with enticing cheese-pull from Domino’s is worth a celebration! So, why not enjoy delish pizzas from Domino’s on holidays like Labor Day? Do you know what holiday specials you can have from the menu of Domino’s? To know that, you’ll have to click on the name of the restaurant.
- Chipotle – If you’re craving Mexican comfies on Labor Day, Chipotle is a perfect place for you. It’s open and available for customers at regular hours of operation. Click on the name to know what menu specials you can try at Chipotle on Labor Day.
- Pizza Hut – Pizza Hut is another famous Pizza giant that’s the perfect place to celebrate Labor Day or any other holiday. So, feel free to follow the link and check out all the holiday specials that you can try at Pizza Hut on Labor Day.
Panera Bread will be open and serving delicious meals to their customers this Labor day. Most of the Panera Bread outlets will be functional and operating at their regular working hours. Their hours of operation will be 6:30 am to 9:30 pm.
However, some outlets may have slightly varying timings or reduced hours of operation. So, it is best to call them once and check the exact timings at your nearest location. Still, Panera Bread is a great place to celebrate Labor day and begin the holiday season in style!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Panera Bread open on Labor Day?
Yes, Panera Bread will be open and functional on Labor day, 2022.
What will be the hours of operation at Panera Bread on Labor Day?
Panera Bread will be operational at their regular hours, which are 6:30 am to 9:30 pm.
Will all Panera Bread outlets be functional at the same time?
The timings at some outlets may differ slightly, so they suggest checking with the outlet closest to you before visiting.
Is Panera Bread only open for dine-in on Labor Day?
No, you can also order food right to your doorstep from their official website or other delivery platforms like UberEats, Grubhub and DoorDash. Some locations will also have drive-throughs open.
What are some specials in the Panera Bread menu that can be tried on Labor day?
Some of the specials from Panera Bread that you can try this Labor day include Bacon Turkey Bravo Sandwich, Classic Grilled Cheese, Tomato Soup, Citrus Asian Crunch Salad with Chicken, Broccoli cheddar mac and cheese, and family feasts.