That crunch of a perfectly baked crust, the luscious gooey melty cheese, the sauce, and customized toppings! How can anyone go wrong with a pizza? So, why not hit up Pizza Hut this Labor Day to make the celebrations even more special? But is Pizza Hut open on Labor day this year? Let’s find out!
Pizza Hut remains fully operational on Labor Day. Pizza Hut works in accordance with its timings as per usual, which are from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 a.m., even on holidays like Labor day. That said, you might want to give them a call before heading to your favorite joint in different locations to avoid any inconvenience.
Pizza Hut is the largest pizza restaurant company in the world. It was founded by brothers Dan and Frank Carney in 1958 in their hometown of Wichita, Kansas. As reported in 2020, Pizza Hut has a total of 17,639 restaurants globally in around 100 countries.
You may be surprised to know that the iconic red roof Pizza Hut logo that you know of wasn’t the one the brand started with. Before the red roof was adopted in 1969, Pizza Hut had a mascot named Pizza Pete, who also served as its logo. The cartoon man wore a chef’s hat, neckerchief, and an apron while serving up hot meals to hungry customers.
And if you are big fans of pan pizzas, then you would be happy to learn the following fact. Pizza Hut introduced pan pizzas in 1980. This feat comes nine years before their competition, Domino’s, added the style to their menu.
Pizza Hut features a range of items on its menu apart from pizzas. These include sides, wings, pasta, drinks, and desserts. So, why choose just a pizza for a meal when you can pair it up with these items?
Now let’s find out what Pizza Hut’s operational hours are on Labor Day and the specials it offers.
What's In The Post
Pizza Hut Opening/Closing Hours On Labor Day
|Pizza Hut 4th of July hours||10:30 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.|
Pizza Hut stays open on Labor Day. The chain provides its services as per its usual timings on Labor Day, which are from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. As Pizza Hut is present at many locations with its international franchises, before you plan a visit, it would be best to check for its operational hours.
If you still haven’t made any plans for your Labor Day holiday, why not hit up Pizza Hut with friends? Wondering what you would order? Check out the section below for some Pizza Hut recommendations that will surely leave you with a happy heart.
Pizza Hut Specials That You Can Try On Labor Day
The top five Pizza Hut menu items that you should try this Labor Day are:-
- Meat Lover’s Pizza
- Pizza Hut Supreme Pizza
- Mozzarella Stuffed Crust Pizza
- Pizza Hut Stuffed Garlic Knots
- Pizza Hut Cinnamon Sticks
1. Meat Lover’s Pizza
If meat is what you love, then head to Pizza Hut this Labor day to gorge on some Meat Lover’s Pizza that screams holiday. It is one of the best items you can find on the Pizza Hut menu. Every slice is hearty as this pizza is loaded with a mix of delicious meat.
The first thing that will catch your eye is pepperoni. And from there on, you’ll find Italian sausage, ham, bacon, seasoned pork & beef. And that’s not all. All that meat comes along with a lot of cheese and marinara sauce, and you get to choose your choice of crust. With so much yumminess involved, how can you be anything less than euphoric?
2. Pizza Hut Supreme Pizza
Looking for something extra? Pizza Hut’s Super Supreme Pizza can be the best bet for you. This Pizza Hut offering features black olives, ham, and Italian sausage in addition to our standard Supreme topping combo of pepperoni, beef, seasoned pork, mushrooms, green bell peppers, and onions.
To elevate your experience, you can also choose your favorite crust from pan, hand-tossed, thin, and stuffed crust. And that’s not all! You can pair this delicious pizza with Pizza Hut Beverages like Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew, and mist twist in the United States.
3. Mozzarella Stuffed Crust Pizza
Let’s just admit the fact that pizza and cheese is a never-ending love story. And stuffed crust pizza celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2021. This version of pizza is so exciting that it offers you just what you want- cheese, cheese, and cheese in the crust and on the top of the pizza pie.
“Stuffed Crust Pizza was invented after we noticed that customers were leaving the crust behind when they ate a slice of pizza,” said Brock Johnson, innovation leader for the chain’s Dallas-based R&D global team. “Pizza Hut stuffed the crust with cheese, and it became a category disruptor.”
Pizza Hut’s legendary stuffed crust pizza can be enjoyed in both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options. But let me tell you that the result will make you ask for more.
4. Pizza Hut Stuffed Garlic Knots
Apart from their pizzas, Pizza Hut offers a good range of sides to munch on, like the cheese sticks and breadsticks; Pizza Hut’s Stuffed Garlic Knots is kind of incomparable. These knots are legendary. One bite into them, and you’re in for a cheesy garlic treat. Whenever you order a pizza or anything else, these knots always complete your meal on the right note.
Wondering what these knots are made of? Pizza Hut ties the pizza dough in a knot and stuffs it with an overflowing amount of cheese. The knots are brushed with a generous amount of garlic butter and put in the oven until they’re golden brown. As good as these things sound, they taste even better.
5. Pizza Hut Cinnamon Sticks
A holiday is incomplete without some sweets, and Pizza Hut takes care of that just the right way. While Pizza Hut offers Hershey’s triple chocolate brownie and the Ultimate Hershey’s chocolate chip cookie that is no less on flavor, the best dessert at Pizza Hut is undoubtedly the humble cinnamon sticks.
The brand offers sticks of bread coated with a healthy amount of cinnamon and sugar. And when you order the cinnamon sticks, they come out baked fresh in the restaurant.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Labor Day
- Burger King – If you choose burgers to be your holiday treat, especially on Labor Day, Burger King is the best choice for you. This famous burger hub has many sumptuous varieties of burgers on the menu. Follow the link in the name to know at what time you can visit Burger King to Burger King on Labor Day.
- Starbucks – The star among American cafes! Of course it’s Starbucks! Click on the name to know if you can check in to Starbucks to have a caffeine boost on Labor Day this year.
- Subway – Holiday season is right around the corner. Start off this holiday season by having delicious subs from Subway on Labor Day this year. Click on the name to get an idea about the timings and holiday specials at Subway on Labor Day.
- Taco Bell – For a Taco-licious holiday treat, don’t miss out on visiting Taco Bell this Labor Day. This restaurant chain being open and operational on this holiday, also offers holiday special items on the menu.
- Chick-Fil-A – Planning to have a chicken-filled sandwich on Labor Day? Visit a Chick-fil-A restaurant this holiday. There are many other options available on its menu. Feel free to click on the name of the restaurant and check out what’s the perfect time to visit the restaurant.
- Wendy’s – Not just the classic hamburgers, you can brighten up your holiday mood with scrumptious comfies at Wendy’s. Visit the link to know about Wendy’s restaurant hours and the dishes that you can try on Labor Day.
- Dunkin Donuts – To make your holiday like Labor Day extra special, enjoy extra delicious donuts with coffee with your friends and family. Don’t forget to click on the link and check out all the special dishes that you can try on Labor Day.
- Domino’s – Soft and fluffy pizza with enticing cheese-pull from Domino’s is worth a celebration! So, why not enjoy delish pizzas from Domino’s on holidays like Labor Day? Do you know what holiday specials you can have from the menu of Domino’s? To know that, you’ll have to click on the name of the restaurant.
- Panera Bread – What’s better than some real fresh baked goodies to start off the holiday meal? In that case Panera Bread is the only place that comes first to our mind when we think about having healthy comfort food on a special day. Then hit a click on the link provided here to know the Labor Day hours of Panera Bread.
- Chipotle – If you’re craving Mexican comfies on Labor Day, Chipotle is a perfect place for you. It’s open and available for customers at regular hours of operation. Click on the name to know what menu specials you can try at Chipotle on Labor Day.
So, with so many mind-blowing options to choose from, I’m sure you must be excited to head to Pizza Hut. The chain carries out its operations on all holidays, as per its usual timings, except for Thanksgiving and Christmas day. You can head to the nearest outlet between 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Pizza Hut open on Labor Day?
Pizza Hut will stay open on September 4, 2023, on Labor Day. It will be taking orders as per its usual timings.
What menu items can you enjoy at Pizza Hut on Labor Day?
The top Pizza Hut menu items that you should try this Labor Day are meat lover’s pizza, Pizza Hut supreme pizza, mozzarella stuffed crust pizza, Pizza Hut stuffed garlic knots, and Pizza Hut cinnamon sticks along with their drinks.
Does Pizza Hut offer discounts on Labor Day?
You can check the Pizza Hut website or the nearest outlet to check for offers.
Does Pizza Hut offer good pasta?
Pizza Hut offers Pizza Hut’s cavatina pasta with ground sausage, ground beef, and sliced pepperoni in marinara sauce. You can also order Pizza Hut chicken alfredo pasta that comes with tender chicken and noodles tossed in a creamy Alfredo sauce.