When I think of a fulfilling yet deliciously quick meal, Subway comes right to my mind. Be it a regular or holiday, it never disappoints. And so, with the upcoming Labor Day on September 5, a meal at Subway makes sense. But is Subway open on Labor Day?
Subway stays open to serve its customers on Labor Day! This chain keeps its doors open for customers from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. as per its usual timing. So, I’m already putting Subway on my holiday list for Labor day to binge on its popular sandwiches.
In case you have no plans for Labor day this year, why not order some food from Subway and share it with your family? Subway is an American multinational fast-food restaurant that offers a wide range of sandwiches, wraps, salads, and beverages. These items come with a wide and lip-smacking variety of fillings that will leave you happily satiated.
Subway was established in 1965 when Fred DeLuca asked a family friend, Dr. Peter Buck, for advice on how to pay his college tuition. The talk between the two led to the foundation of a submarine sandwich shop with an initial $1,000 investment from Dr. Buck. The two became partners and opened their first restaurant in August of 1965 in Bridgeport, Connecticut.
Since then, the restaurant has served wholesome sandwiches in both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options drizzled with mouth-watering dressings. Subway also offers a range of salads, protein bowls, wraps, melts, and drinks. You can enjoy subway meals at the Subway outlets or enjoy them from the comfort of your own home.
So, let’s check out what options Subway has to offer you and what makes them so special.
Subway Opening/Closing Hours On Labor Day 2022
|Subway Labor Day Hours||9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.|
Subway will carry out services for its customers on Labor Day. The chain will accept and prepare orders from customers from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., as per its usual timing.
You can plan to walk in the Subway nearest to you, or you could also order in by placing your order with UberEats or Doordash. Additionally, if you are a Subway MyWay Rewards member, for every dollar you spend at Subway, you earn four tokens.
When you reach 200 tokens, you receive $2.00 in Subway credit. These rewards can also be applied to cookies, drinks, salads, soups, or whatever else they’re serving up at Subway.
Subway Specials That You Can Try On Labor Day
The top five Subway menu items that you should try on Labor Day are:-
- Spicy Italian Sandwich
- Mozza Meat Wrap
- Oven Roasted Chicken Salad
- Sweet Onion Teriyaki Chicken ‘No Bready Bowl’
- Ham & Cheese Melt
1. Spicy Italian Sandwich
Subway offers a wide range of vegetarian and non-vegetarian sandwiches that come loaded with many options. At Subway, you choose your choice of bread that includes Harvest, hearty Italian, roasted garlic, ciabatta, and sourdough.
You can then make your sandwich substantial by filling it with as many vegetables as you like. These include banana peppers, black olives, peppers, onions, cucumbers, lettuce, tomato, pickles, spinach, and jalapeños.
Subway’s spicy Italian contains a pile of pepperoni, salami, and cheese, along with layers of tomatoes, peppers, lettuce, oil, and condiments. It offers a sumptuous taste when paired with sweet onion sauce.
2. Mozza Meat Wrap
You can hit up Subway even if you are in the mood to have a wrap. Subway has a wide selection of wraps that are as delicious as their subs. But to name one, the Mozza meat wrap definitely stands out from the crowd.
This wrap is made with thin-sliced black forest ham, tomatoes, red onions, Italian-style capicola, and belgioioso fresh mozzarella rolled in a Tomato Basil wrap with spinach and banana peppers. All these ingredients come drizzled in Subway’s famous MVP parmesan vinaigrette.
3. Oven Roasted Chicken Salad
If you love roasted chicken, then the oven-roasted chicken Subway salad will be the right choice for you. This item is not only suitable for those counting their calories but for anyone who enjoys a warm and delicious chicken tossed with crispy veggies of your choice.
This salad comes with the goodness of vegetables and oven-roasted chicken. The ingredients include chicken breast, fresh iceberg variety, fresh red ripe tomatoes, spinach, olives, salt, ferrous gluconate jumbo red onions, fresh green bell peppers, and fresh ripe cucumbers.
4. Sweet Onion Teriyaki Chicken ‘No Bready Bowl’
Subway’s No Bready Bowls, previously known as Protein Bowls, offer flavorful combinations of footlong in a bread-free way. You get all the ingredients of a sandwich served in a salad-like style in a bowl. They have a high-protein, lower-carb nutrition profile and seem like a healthier alternative to those classic footlong sandwiches. The bowl comes with juicy chicken strips marinated in our sweet onion teriyaki sauce, lettuce, tomatoes, and cucumbers.
5. Ham & Cheese Melt
Subway announced a new addition to its iconic sandwich menu last year with Fresh Melts. Customers can enjoy Subway’s Fresh Melt with extra cheesy, gooey, and grilled sandwiches. The Subway Black Forest ham makes an excellent choice, with ham layered between fresh tomato and Swiss cheese grilled to create an indulgent treat.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Labor Day
- Burger King – If you choose burgers to be your holiday treat, especially on Labor Day, Burger King is the best choice for you. This famous burger hub has many sumptuous varieties of burgers on the menu. Follow the link in the name to know at what time you can visit Burger King to Burger King on Labor Day.
- Starbucks – The star among American cafes! Of course it’s Starbucks! Click on the name to know if you can check in to Starbucks to have a caffeine boost on Labor Day this year.
- Chipotle – If you’re craving Mexican comfies on Labor Day, Chipotle is a perfect place for you. It’s open and available for customers at regular hours of operation. Click on the name to know what menu specials you can try at Chipotle on Labor Day.
- Taco Bell – For a Taco-licious holiday treat, don’t miss out on visiting Taco Bell this Labor Day. This restaurant chain being open and operational on this holiday, also offers holiday special items on the menu.
- Chick-Fil-A – Planning to have a chicken-filled sandwich on Labor Day? Visit a Chick-fil-A restaurant this holiday. There are many other options available on its menu. Feel free to click on the name of the restaurant and check out what’s the perfect time to visit the restaurant.
- Wendy’s – Not just the classic hamburgers, you can brighten up your holiday mood with scrumptious comfies at Wendy’s. Visit the link to know about Wendy’s restaurant hours and the dishes that you can try on Labor Day.
- Dunkin Donuts – To make your holiday like Labor Day extra special, enjoy extra delicious donuts with coffee with your friends and family. Don’t forget to click on the link and check out all the special dishes that you can try on Labor Day.
- Domino’s – Soft and fluffy pizza with enticing cheese-pull from Domino’s is worth a celebration! So, why not enjoy delish pizzas from Domino’s on holidays like Labor Day? Do you know what holiday specials you can have from the menu of Domino’s? To know that, you’ll have to click on the name of the restaurant.
- Panera Bread – What’s better than some real fresh baked goodies to start off the holiday meal? In that case Panera Bread is the only place that comes first to our mind when we think about having healthy comfort food on a special day. Then hit a click on the link provided here to know the Labor Day hours of Panera Bread.
- Pizza Hut – Pizza Hut is another famous Pizza giant that’s the perfect place to celebrate Labor Day or any other holiday. So, feel free to follow the link and check out all the holiday specials that you can try at Pizza Hut on Labor Day.
Subway will remain open and operational for customers on September 5, 2022, Labor Day. The timings for the chain’s restaurants are from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. So, plan your Labor Day outing with friends and family at Subway this year for a wholesome experience.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Subway Open On Labor Day 2022?
Yes, Subway is open on September 5, 2022, Labor Day, from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
What are the famous sandwiches at Subway?
Spicy Italian sandwiches, turkey and tuna, chicken and bacon ranch melt are some of the famous Subway sandwiches.
What drinks do Subways have?
Subway carries a selection of Coca-Cola fountain drinks on the Subway drinks menu along with vitamin water, iced tea, water, juice, milk, and coffee.
Are subway drinks refillable?
Subway fountain drinks are refillable when eating in at Subway.
What is a cold-cut combo?
The cold-cut combo salad at Subway has ham, salami, and bologna (all turkey-based) tossed together with crisp lettuce and your favorite veggies.
Which is the best bread in Subway?
At Subway, you choose your choice of bread that includes Harvest, hearty Italian, roasted garlic, Ciabatta, and sourdough.
Which dressing is best in Subway?
The best combination of sauces that works for everything on the menu is ranch, Thousand Island, sweet onion, mayonnaise, olive oil, chili, Chipotle southwest, and BBQ.