When holidays strike, fun with dear ones with a side of lip-smacking food always makes a top priority. So, are you ready to have some fun on Labor Day by digging into some Mexican cuisine by Chipotle? But first let’s find out if Chipotle is open on Labor Day.
The good news is that Chipotle remains open and provides its services on September 5,2022 – Labor Day to serve all its beloved customers. Every year, the chain serves its customers from 10:45 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., as per its usual timings.
So, if Mexican food has been on your mind for a long time, you can head to Chipotle to celebrate Labor Day. In the article below, you will also find out some delicious food options to indulge in.
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an American fast-food restaurant chain. It offers sumptuous Mexican food items on its menu, such as tacos, wraps, burritos, quesadillas, and salads. The chain also offers special meals for kids, making it a one-stop destination for all. One bite into Chipotle’s food will leave you asking for more.
The popular chain Chipotle Mexican Grill was founded by Steve Ells in 1993. Its name ‘Chipotle’ has been derived from the Mexican name for a dried and smoked jalapeño chili pepper. The first Chipotle location was opened in the former Dolly Madison ice cream shop across from the University of Denver. According to Dec 31st, 2021 data, the company operates in 44 international locations and 2,918 domestic locations.
In the article below, I will provide you with all the information regarding Chipotle’s working hours on Labor Day and the food specials it offers. So, come let’s plan ahead for your Labor Day holiday.
Chipotle Opening/Closing Hours On Labor Day
|Chipotle Labor Day Hours||10.45 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.|
For all the Chipotle fans out there and even the new customers, the good news is that Chipotle will be carrying out its services on September 5, 2022 – Labor Day. The chain will be accepting and preparing orders for customers from 10:45 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. To avoid the crowd at this restaurant, it’ll be better for you to visit Chipotle slightly early for lunch or dinner.
Chipotle is popular for serving some of the best Mexican food packed in delectable flavors. The food chain offers items on its menu for different meals, including some seasonal dishes introduced in the menu, which makes it a great stop at any time of the day. It’s safe to say that you will walk out of the restaurant with a happy heart and satiated tummy!
Chipotle Specials That You Can Try On Labor Day
Mexican restaurant Chipotle has been raging in popularity, and there is no plan to compromise its pace. After a stellar 2021, CEO Brian Niccol said the brand is going to be working on a menu item that it has stayed away from for years: desserts.
So, as we head toward the festive period of the year, we can expect some sweet items on Chipotle’s menu. But for now, let’s take a look at the sumptuous menu items that Chipotle is already offering.
The top five Chipotle menu items that you should try this Labor Day are:-
- Burrito Bowl Guacamole
- Burrito Wraps
- Salads or Lifestyle Bowls
1. Burrito Bowl Guacamole
When I think of Mexican food, burrito bowls come straight to my mind for all the deliciousness it offers. It’s healthy, flavorful, and gorgeously filling. I think it is the greatest recipe ever that turns out to be an amazing dish.
Chipotle’s burrito bowl comes in many variations. You can customize them to your liking. The options include your choice of freshly grilled meat or sofritas served in a delicious bowl with rice, beans, or fajita veggies and topped with guacamole, salsa, and queso blanco, sour cream, or cheese. From its base to toppings, Chipotle’s burrito bowl is a party in the mouth!
2. Burrito Wraps
Chipotle also serves burrito wraps, a brother of the burrito bowl, for those who enjoy tortilla wraps on the go. You can customize the burrito wraps according to your choice of freshly grilled meat or sofritas wrapped in a warm flour tortilla with rice, beans, or fajita veggies and topped with guac, salsa, queso blanco, sour cream, or cheese.
Chipotle’s tacos are no less a yummy treat. In fact, they are not one of the most popular items on the menu. The brand offers seven varieties of tacos: chicken, steak, barbacoa, carnitas, sofritas, veggie, and limited-time Pollo Asado. Each taco at Chipotle can be customized with a soft or hard taco shell, rice, beans, and toppings.
Crispy corn tortilla, brown rice, black beans, pinto beans, guacamole, and salsa are some of the best toppings for tacos served at Chipotle.
After years of testing, Chipotle Mexican Grill finally added quesadillas to its menu nationwide last year- but it is only for online orders.
According to the website, “Chipotle’s Quesadilla is filled with Monterey Jack Cheese and freshly prepared with responsibly- raised chicken, steak, carnitas, barbacoa, sofritas, or fajita veggies. The preservative-free flour tortilla is folded and pressed using a new custom oven in Chipotle’s digital kitchen, which melts the cheese perfectly and enables restaurants to make quesadillas more quickly and conveniently.”
The quesadillas are served cut into triangular pieces. The brand allows customers to pick three salsa or sides, including fresh tomato salsa, sour cream, or hand-mashed guac for a little extra.
5. Salads or Lifestyle Bowls
If you enjoy salads, you will be happily surprised to know that Chipotle offers six delicious salads. These include vegan, keto, and high-protein options too! In 2020, Chipotle replaced its all-romaine salad base with a super greens salad mix featuring a mix of baby kale, baby spinach, and hand-cut romaine.
These bowls are specially curated for those who like to stick to healthier stuff. While opting for salads, or lifestyle bowls as they are called, you can enjoy the flavors of Chipotle’s classic honey vinaigrette dressing. These bowls come with several meat or protein options, which include sofritas, plant-based chorizo, carnitas, steak, chicken, and barbacoa.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Labor Day
- Burger King – If you choose burgers to be your holiday treat, especially on Labor Day, Burger King is the best choice for you. This famous burger hub has many sumptuous varieties of burgers on the menu. Follow the link in the name to know at what time you can visit Burger King to Burger King on Labor Day.
- Starbucks – The star among American cafes! Of course it’s Starbucks! Click on the name to know if you can check in to Starbucks to have a caffeine boost on Labor Day this year.
- Subway – Holiday season is right around the corner. Start off this holiday season by having delicious subs from Subway on Labor Day this year. Click on the name to get an idea about the timings and holiday specials at Subway on Labor Day.
- Taco Bell – For a Taco-licious holiday treat, don’t miss out on visiting Taco Bell this Labor Day. This restaurant chain being open and operational on this holiday, also offers holiday special items on the menu.
- Chick-Fil-A – Planning to have a chicken-filled sandwich on Labor Day? Visit a Chick-fil-A restaurant this holiday. There are many other options available on its menu. Feel free to click on the name of the restaurant and check out what’s the perfect time to visit the restaurant.
- Wendy’s – Not just the classic hamburgers, you can brighten up your holiday mood with scrumptious comfies at Wendy’s. Visit the link to know about Wendy’s restaurant hours and the dishes that you can try on Labor Day.
- Dunkin Donuts – To make your holiday like Labor Day extra special, enjoy extra delicious donuts with coffee with your friends and family. Don’t forget to click on the link and check out all the special dishes that you can try on Labor Day.
- Domino’s – Soft and fluffy pizza with enticing cheese-pull from Domino’s is worth a celebration! So, why not enjoy delish pizzas from Domino’s on holidays like Labor Day? Do you know what holiday specials you can have from the menu of Domino’s? To know that, you’ll have to click on the name of the restaurant.
- Panera Bread – What’s better than some real fresh baked goodies to start off the holiday meal? In that case Panera Bread is the only place that comes first to our mind when we think about having healthy comfort food on a special day. Then hit a click on the link provided here to know the Labor Day hours of Panera Bread.
- Pizza Hut – Pizza Hut is another famous Pizza giant that’s the perfect place to celebrate Labor Day or any other holiday. So, feel free to follow the link and check out all the holiday specials that you can try at Pizza Hut on Labor Day.
Chipotle will remain open and operational for customers on Labor Day from 10:45 a.m. to 010:00 p.m. So, you can plan to celebrate the day at Chipotle this year with your pack. But if you wish to avoid stepping into a crowded restaurant, you can also enjoy a Chipotle meal at home or do a takeaway with their drive-thru option. Also, keep an eye out for new seasonal introductions at Chipotle.
Frequently Answered Questions (FAQs)
Is Chipotle open on Labor Day?
Chipotle will remain open and serve customers on Labor Day.
What will Chipotle working hours be on Labor Day?
Chipotle will be accepting orders on Labor Day from 10:45 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Chipotle on Labor Day?
You can treat your taste buds to Chipotle’s burrito bowls, tacos, quesadillas, and salads. Chipotle also offers a menu for kids, making it a full-family restaurant.
Is Chipotle fast food healthy?
Chipotle is one of the healthier fast-food joints as they are committed to serving fresh ingredients with no processed or artificial additives.
Which Chipotle meat is best?
The Barbacoa is rated as the juiciest and most tender Chipotle protein. It’s marinated in a blend of zesty citrus and earthy achiote, and black pepper, which makes it taste like nothing else at Chipotle.
How do I get a free entrée at Chipotle?
You can join the Chipotle Rewards program for free entrée options. On your first purchase as a member, you can get free chips and guac. After that, you’ll earn 10 points for every dollar spent and get a free entree after earning 1,250 points.