Labor day is right around the corner, the best way to end summer and begin the holiday season. Is there really a better way to enjoy Labor day than with some classic American burgers and fries? When it comes to enjoying burgers and fries, there is no doubt that the best place to be is Wendy’s! But is Wendy’s actually open on Labor day 2023?
Just like most holidays, Wendy’s will be up and about and operating at full force on Labor day, 2022. Most Wendy’s locations will be operating at their usual timings, which are from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm. The timings may differ slightly at certain locations. So, the official website of Wendy’s suggests using their location finder to see the exact opening hours of the outlet closest to you.
Wendy’s is an all-American chain of fast food restaurants, the best place to have a frosty or a classic square hamburger. With the first Wendy’s outlet starting in Columbus, Ohio, on November 15th, 1969, they have been booming ever since. Now, Wendy’s has over 6500 outlets in the US alone, along with outlets in 29 countries worldwide.
Their motto is pretty simple it says “At Wendy’s, we’re all about serving up fresh food, even if it means going the extra mile. When you walk through our doors, we do what we can to make everyone feel at home because our family extends through your community.”
They have definitely delivered on their motto! Wendy’s was founded by Dave Thomas, and his idea was pretty simple, to serve fresh and good food served by nice people. Wendy’s offers an extensive menu at all their locations. From breakfast food items to breakfast combos, burgers, salads, coffees, frosties, sides, and even kids’ meals, there is nothing that you cannot find at Wendy’s.
With Labor day being a great way to celebrate, most of you may want to visit Wendy’s to have some classic burgers or even breakfast. So, let us check out the operating hours of Wendy’s on Labor day, along with some specials served at Wendy’s that you can try!
Wendy’s Opening / Closing Hours On Labor Day
|Wendy’s Operating Hours On Labor Day||7:00 am to 10:00 pm|
Wendy’s has its doors open for customers on most holidays throughout the year. Labor day is luckily, no exception to this rule. Most Wendy’s outlets will be operating at their regular hours, which are 7:00 am to 10:00 pm. But, the timings may differ at certain locations, so it is best to first check the exact operating hours at your nearest restaurant before you plan to visit.
Wendy’s offers more options than just dining in. This Labor day, if you are craving Wendy’s but cannot really bother to go dine-in at the restaurant, you can still enjoy a delightful meal from Wendy’s. You can easily order yourself a meal via various delivery apps, their own online delivery platform, or via a drive-through.
Along with being a chain of restaurants that serves great meals, there is also more to Wendy’s. They also support the environment in the best way possible. The chief and sustainability officer at Wendy’s has thanked the employees, supply chains, and franchises for making it an environment-friendly brand. So, not just in terms of food but even in other ways, Wendy’s is the perfect place to celebrate this Labor day.
Labor Day Specials On The Wendy’s Menu That You Should Try
The top five menu items from Wendy’s that you should try on this Labor day are
- Wendy’s Frosty
- Wendy’s Baconator
- Wendy’s Baconator Fries
- Wendy’s Dave Single
- Wendy’s Taco Salad
1. Wendy’s Frosty
Wendy’s is well known for its delicious frosties. They are possibly one of the best items on the menu. Made with flavored ice cubes, syrups, and some other simple ingredients, a frosty will satisfy your sweet tooth and refresh you at the end of summer.
Available in flavors liked by all, like chocolate and strawberry, the frosties are available in 4 sizes which are junior, small, medium, and large. The frosties are thick enough to use a spoon but also smooth enough to drink through a straw! That is the most perfect combination ever.
Wendy’s does not really offer many desserts, but a thick frosty is a great way to end your meal on a sweet note.
2. Wendy’s Baconator
Who doesn’t like the classic combination of a burger with bacon? The baconator at Wendy’s is the best way to indulge in this combination. It has the perfect balance of this combination of flavors.
The baconator consists of crispy yet juicy pieces of smoked bacon, along with American cheese, mayonnaise, ketchup, and of course, the classic beef patty. Baconator is available in two different versions – baconator single and baconator triple.
Try pairing the baconator with some classic fries and a drink to make it a complete meal. I really don’t think there is a better way to indulge in classic American foods on a holiday like Labor day than with a baconator.
3. Wendy’s Baconator Fries
Are you bored of the same old plain fries? Then, you should give the baconator fries a try! They take the classic fries to a whole new level of flavor and indulgence, just with the addition of some simple toppings.
Baconator fries consist of potatoes cut to perfection with their skins left on and fried until they have a golden brown finish. These fries are further seasoned with salt and then topped with toppings like some creamy cheese sauce, shredded cheese, and perfectly crispy bacon.
If you are in the mood to indulge, even more, try pairing the baconator fries with a classic baconator burger. Trust me, this combination will taste divine and leave you satisfied to your core.
4. Wendy’s Dave Single
In case you are not in the mood for a baconator as you don’t really want to indulge yourself as much, try out Dave’s Single from Wendy’s. This burger is a classic and lighter on the tummy and in flavors.
The classic Dave’s single is a classic beef burger with the best of flavors. Consisting of a beef patty grilled to perfection, Dave’s single burger has various other simple toppings like lettuce, American cheese, ketchup, mayonnaise, onion, and tomato, served on a toasted bun.
For those of you who want to enjoy a great burger on Labor day but still do not indulge as much, Dave’s single is the best choice for you. You can pair it with classic or baconator fries to add to your meal.
5. Wendy’s Taco Salad
Yes, Wendy’s goes way beyond just serving burgers! Their taco salad is a delight and the perfect way to club your Mexican cravings with some classic American flavors. So, if you want to stick to a healthier option this Labor day, do consider giving this Taco salad a try!
Wendy’s taco salad is also a great option for vegetarians to enjoy at an otherwise non-vegetarian restaurant. This taco salad has ingredients like iceberg and romaine lettuce, ripe tomatoes, and shredded cheese.
The salad is further topped with tortilla chips, sour cream, and salsa. These ingredients add life to the salad and make the whole experience even better! In case you do want to enjoy your salad with some burgers, you can pair them with a baconator or a dave’s single to complete your meal.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Labor Day
- Burger King – If you choose burgers to be your holiday treat, especially on Labor Day, Burger King is the best choice for you. This famous burger hub has many sumptuous varieties of burgers on the menu. Follow the link in the name to know at what time you can visit Burger King to Burger King on Labor Day.
- Starbucks – The star among American cafes! Of course it’s Starbucks! Click on the name to know if you can check in to Starbucks to have a caffeine boost on Labor Day this year.
- Subway – Holiday season is right around the corner. Start off this holiday season by having delicious subs from Subway on Labor Day this year. Click on the name to get an idea about the timings and holiday specials at Subway on Labor Day.
- Taco Bell – For a Taco-licious holiday treat, don’t miss out on visiting Taco Bell this Labor Day. This restaurant chain being open and operational on this holiday, also offers holiday special items on the menu.
- Chick-Fil-A – Planning to have a chicken-filled sandwich on Labor Day? Visit a Chick-fil-A restaurant this holiday. There are many other options available on its menu. Feel free to click on the name of the restaurant and check out what’s the perfect time to visit the restaurant.
- Chipotle – If you’re craving Mexican comfies on Labor Day, Chipotle is a perfect place for you. It’s open and available for customers at regular hours of operation. Click on the name to know what menu specials you can try at Chipotle on Labor Day.
- Dunkin Donuts – To make your holiday like Labor Day extra special, enjoy extra delicious donuts with coffee with your friends and family. Don’t forget to click on the link and check out all the special dishes that you can try on Labor Day.
- Domino’s – Soft and fluffy pizza with enticing cheese-pull from Domino’s is worth a celebration! So, why not enjoy delish pizzas from Domino’s on holidays like Labor Day? Do you know what holiday specials you can have from the menu of Domino’s? To know that, you’ll have to click on the name of the restaurant.
- Panera Bread – What’s better than some real fresh baked goodies to start off the holiday meal? In that case Panera Bread is the only place that comes first to our mind when we think about having healthy comfort food on a special day. Then hit a click on the link provided here to know the Labor Day hours of Panera Bread.
- Pizza Hut – Pizza Hut is another famous Pizza giant that’s the perfect place to celebrate Labor Day or any other holiday. So, feel free to follow the link and check out all the holiday specials that you can try at Pizza Hut on Labor Day.
Wendy’s is operational on Labor day, just like most other holidays. Their operating hours will stay the same as usual, which are 7:00 am to 10:00 pm. Although none of the restaurants will be operating at reduced hours, the operating hours may differ slightly based on location.
So, the official website suggests using the location finder to check the exact hours of operation at your nearest restaurant. Regardless of any of that, eating at Wendy’s will be a great way to celebrate Labor day and end the summer!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Wendy’s open on Labor day?
Yes, Wendy’s is open for customers on Labor day, 2022.
What will be the operational hours at Wendy’s on Labor day?
Most Wendy’s restaurants will be operating at their regular hours on labor day.
Will the operating hours differ as per the location of the restaurant?
Yes, there are chances that the operating hours may be different at different locations.
How to check the operating hours of Wendy’s?
You can check the operating hours at the restaurant closest to you by using the location tracker on the official website of Wendy’s.
Is Wendy’s open only for dine-in on Labor day?
No, you can also order food from Wendy’s to your doorstep by using food delivery apps like UberEats or Doordash, along with online ordering from their official website. They will also be open for drive-thru orders.
What are the best menu items that can be enjoyed at Wendy’s on Labor day?
The top five and best menu items that you can enjoy at Wendy’s this labor day include frosty, baconator, dave’s single, baconator fries, and taco salad.