Good food is the first thing that comes to my mind when I think about holidays. Well, food from Burger King adds more delight to the days when you want to sit back and relax with your loved ones. So, what better way to celebrate one of such holidays like Labor Day with Burger King? You can hardly go wrong with burgers. So, let’s find out – is Burger King open on Labor Day?
For all you burger fans out there, Burger King is open on Labor Day. The fast-food chain serves orders from 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. on this holiday. The labor day is celebrated on every first Monday of the September month. This year, the Labor day comes on 4th September, 2023 to honor the American Labor Movement.
Burger King was started by James W. McLamore and David Edgerton in 1954 in Miami. This American-based multinational chain of hamburger fast food restaurants has established a base of over 18,700 locations worldwide. As per statistics, Burger King serves approximately 15.7 million customers per day.
The restaurant offers a range of menu items such as burgers, sandwiches, and sides and a value menu with several pocket-friendly choices. Burger King meals can be made medium-sized at an extra rate of $0.59 extra or large-sized at $0.99, depending on the location.
In this article, you’ll find everything that Burger King serves and its operational timings to make your holiday planning easier.
What's In The Post
What Time Burger King Is Open During Labor day In 2023?
|Burger King Labor Day Hours
|6:00 a.m. To 12:00 a.m
All major holidays revolve around having delicious foods. Burger King serves on almost every holiday, except for Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day. This burger chain serves its customers as per its usual working hours, which are from 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m., even on holidays.
While some locations might operate at reduced hours, you’re sure not to miss delicious burgers anyway! The fast food chain Burger King has gained popularity due to its quick service and delicious and non-greasy burgers. Another reason is that BK offers value-for-money burger options such as the Burger King whopper that are worth every penny.
Although this chain is not exactly tailored for weight watchers. That said, it does offer a few options for conscious diners. And even if you plan to change your mind about a burger, some more delicious options are waiting for you. Come, let’s take a look at them.
What Can You Eat At Burger King During Labor day This Year?
Burger King has always provided customers with fast food at affordable prices. And their menu is getting more interesting year by year. Let’s take a look at some of the most popular holiday menu specials at Burger King.
The top five Burger King menu items that you can try this Labor Day are:-
- Burger King Whopper
- Rodeo Burger
- Breakfast Croissant & Biscuit Sandwiches
- Burritos & Platters
1. Burger King Whopper
When the cravings and hunger pangs are at their peak, a Burger King whopper can come to your rescue. You can choose a delicious big bun burger from the six varieties of Burger King whopper available. The whoppers come with flame-grilled patties layered between fresh tomatoes and lettuce. And then comes the kick from pickles and onions wrapped in a smooth layer of mayo & ketchup.
You can opt for both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options. And it’s safe to say neither will disappoint you. But if you want to enjoy the same flavors in a smaller version, you can go for whopper Jr.
If you love all cheesy things, then a cheeseburger would be the best bet for you. This Burger King burger comes with a flame-grilled beef patty topped with melted American cheese, crunchy pickles, ketchup, and yellow mustard, on a toasted sesame seed bun.
3. Rodeo Burger
Want to try something new? Try out the Rodeo burger at Burger King that is layered with a flame-grilled beef patty. The patty is sandwiched between a toasted sesame seed bun, dressed with sweet and smoky BBQ sauce and crispy onion rings. But this item’s availability varies by location.
4. Breakfast Croissant & Biscuit Sandwiches
Now, at Burger King, options aren’t restricted to only burgers. You can also indulge in their delicious sandwiches that come in quite a few varieties. If you are one of croissant lovers, then Burger King has something special for you. You can choose to have croissant sandwiches that are available in eight varieties.
As these sandwiches are a part of their breakfast menu, they come with a fluffy layer of eggs and meat options like sausages, ham, and bacon. Not to forget, melted American cheese.
Biscuit sandwiches make another delectable option at Burger King. Layers of succulent meat, fluffy eggs, and creamy American cheese come packed between warm buttermilk biscuits. These sandwiches also come in different meat varieties, such as black forest ham, bacon, and sausage.
5. Burritos & Platters
Moving on from burgers and sandwiches, Burger King also offers an egg-enormous burrito and sausage and pancake platter. These two items on the menu are equally delicious. The burrito features a generous serving of thick-cut smoked bacon, fluffy eggs, topped with golden hash browns, and a creamy, spicy sauce wrapped up in a warm flour tortilla.
You can also enjoy a platter of pancakes with Burger King’s pancake platters that offer a fluffy stack of pancakes, grilled turkey sausage patty, and hash browns to make a wonderful breakfast. Last but not least, you can also look at Burger King’s sides and drink menu for starters.
Are There Any Special Deals In Burger King During Labor day Season?
Burger King is known for offering a variety of deals and discounts throughout the year, including limited-time offers, value menus, and combo meals. These deals are often advertised on their website and social media pages.
As for Labor day deals, Burger King will announces their promotions closer to the actual holiday. It’s possible that they may offer special discounts or deals during this time, for which we will keep you updated.
There were two main deals that was offered last year in 2022 such as 2 for $5 deal and 2 for $6 deal.
2 for $5 Deal
In this deal, Burger King offered any two fix sandwiches for $5. The sandwiches offered were whopper, chicken sandwich and fish sandwich. Under this deal, you can avail any two sandwiches under $5.
2 for $6 Deal
Under this deal. Burger King offered five burger and sandwiches options under $6. So, you can chosee between impossible whopper, original chicken sandwich, big fish sandwich, and single quarter pound king and select any 2 for $6. \
However, these two deals are no longer available at Burger King as they have discontinued. If you want to know which other current deals you can avail, then find here.
Other Restaurants That Are Open During Labor Day
- Chipotle – If you’re craving Mexican comfies on Labor day, Chipotle is a perfect place for you. It’s open and available for customers at regular hours of operation. Click on the name to know what menu specials you can try at Chipotle on Labor Day.
- Starbucks – The star among American cafes! Of course it’s Starbucks! Click on the name to know if you can check in to Starbucks to have a caffeine boost on Labor Day this year.
- Subway – Holiday season is right around the corner. Start off this holiday season by having delicious subs from Subway on Labor Day this year. Click on the name to get an idea about the timings and holiday specials at Subway on Labor Day.
- Taco Bell – For a Taco-licious holiday treat, don’t miss out on visiting Taco Bell this Labor Day. This restaurant chain being open and operational on Labor day, also offers holiday special items on the menu.
- Chick-Fil-A – Planning to have a chicken-filled sandwich on Labor Day? Visit a Chick-fil-A restaurant this holiday. There are many other options available on its menu. Feel free to check out what’s the perfect time to visit the restaurant on Labor day.
- Wendy’s – Not just the classic hamburgers, you can brighten up your holiday mood with scrumptious comfies at Wendy’s. Visit the Wendy’s restaurant to try their delicious menu during labor day hours.
- Dunkin Donuts – To make your holiday like Labor day extra special, enjoy extra delicious donuts with coffee with your friends and family. Don’t forget to check out all the special dishes that you can try on Labor day.
- Domino’s – Soft and fluffy pizza with enticing cheese-pull from Domino’s is worth a celebration! So, why not enjoy delish pizzas from Domino’s on holidays like Labor day? Do you know what holiday specials you can have from the menu of Domino’s? To know that, you’ll have to click here.
- Panera Bread – What’s better than some real fresh baked goodies to start off the holiday meal? In that case Panera Bread is the only place that comes first to our mind when we think about having healthy comfort food on a special day. Then hit the link here to know the Labor day hours of Panera Bread.
- Pizza Hut – Pizza Hut is another famous Pizza giant that’s the perfect place to celebrate Labor day or any other holiday. So, feel free to check out all the holiday specials that you can try at Pizza Hut on Labor day.
So, with all that yumminess to try out, you can head to Burger King on almost every holiday, especially this Labor Day. The fast-food chain will open its doors to customers from 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m on September 4, 2023.
While there are no special deals or promotions for Labor day at the moment, as Burger King will probably announce them later. During the Labor day holiday, you can try BK’s famous menu items such as breakfast croissant sandwiches, rodeo burger, biscuit sandwiches, cheeseburger, and the iconic Burger King whopper.
Do you wanna know what is the holiday operating hours of Burger King’ on other holidays? Then know here holiday operating hours for Easter, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Halloween. Stay tuned for any updates on special deals or holiday operating hours.
Frequently Answered Questions (FAQs)
Is Burger King open on Labor Day?
Yes, Burger King is open to all its customers from 6.00 a.m. to 12.00 a.m. on Labor Day.
What are the popular items at Burger King?
BK whooper, French fries, and sandwiches are some of the popular items on the Burger King menu.
What’s new at Burger King?
To find out about all the new deals and food items, you can head to the Burger King website.
Is BK’s Whopper good?
We’re really big fans of the BK whopper. It’s filled with a generous layer of vegetables, meat, and sauces.
What kind of desserts do they have at Burger King?
Burger King offers desserts like HERSHEY’S Sundae Pie, Taro Turnover, Vanilla Cone Chocolate Sundae, and Strawberry Sundae.
Does Burger King sell ice cream?
Yes, Burger King sells a variety of ice creams that include soft-serve cones, milkshakes, and sundaes. You can get ice cream any time of the day or night.
What does Burger King breakfast include?
Some 24-hour locations may start serving breakfast earlier, but most BK locations start at 6 a.m. and end at 10:30 a.m. The menu includes items like croissant sandwiches, biscuit sandwiches, French toast sticks, Egg-normous Burrito Meal, breakfast oatmeal, hash browns, and pancake and sausage platter.