Mexican cuisine makes the perfect weekend fiesta, and on holiday, it makes even more sense. So, why not dig into some delicious food from Taco Bell on Labor Day this year? Let’s find out whether this food chain is open on Labor Day and the best items on their menu.
Taco Bell continues to provide its services to its beloved customers even on holidays like Labor Day. The chain’s usual opening hours range from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
However, on Labor Day, Taco Bell will serve delectable food throughout its operation hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. So, what are you waiting for? Celebrate Labor Day by grabbing a bite at Taco Bell!
Taco Bell is an American restaurant chain specializing in Mexican food since 1962. It was founded by Glen Bell, who owned and operated a hamburger stand called Bell’s Hamburgers in California in 1948. It was built on the border of San Bernardino and the city of Colton.
Taco Bell has over 7,000 locations around the world. According to data, it serves 40 million customers per week In the US alone. The brand has continued to find innovative ways to brand and partner in order to attract customers. Additionally, Taco Bell gave other brands healthy competition by offering breakfast nationwide in 2014.
Among its unique offerings, the chain offered a waffle taco and a breakfast burrito to customers, along with traditional pastries, orange juice, and coffee. No wonder Taco Bell has become one of the biggest names in the food industry!
Taco Bell’s menu features items like tacos, nachos, burritos, quesadillas, and much more. No matter what you order, you will end up enjoying a yummy meal. In this article, you’ll find out Taco Bell’s operational status on Labor Day 2022 and some menu specials that you must try!
Taco Bell Opening/Closing Hours On Labor Day
|Taco Bell Labor Day Hours||6:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m.|
Taco Bell will be open and serve its customers this Labor Day. The fast-food chain’s timings on September 5, 2022, are scheduled from 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m.
Taco Bell’s website states that Taco Bell will remain closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas. Additionally, restaurant hours will vary on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve as well. So, before visiting Taco Bell on these days, call your local Taco Bell to confirm. Other than that, they carry on with business as usual.
So, no matter what the occasion, you can always head to Taco Bell for a great meal. But it’s always best to check the operational status of the restaurant during holidays in the location you plan to visit.
Taco Bell Specials That You Can Try On Labor Day
The top five Taco Bell menu items that you should try on this Labor day are:-
- Crunchwrap Supreme
- Chicken Quesadilla
- Beefy 5-Layer Burrito
- Taco Bell’s Crunchy Tacos
- Cinnamon Twist
1. Crunchwrap Supreme
We would say that the crunch wrap supreme is Taco Bell’s must-try dish as it provides the best of all worlds. It comes in a crunchy and soft shell and a hexagonal shape. So, what exactly is it? Taco Bell crunch wrap supreme is a warm flour tortilla that comes with your choice of protein, nacho cheese sauce, crunchy tostada, sour cream, lettuce, and tomato wrapped in a six-sided wrap.
You can choose from a black bean or chicken filling and choose the sauces and add-ons to your liking. To put it simply, Taco Bell’s crunch wrap supreme is a party in the mouth!
2. Chicken Quesadilla
When I think of Mexican food, Quesadillas are the first thing that comes to my mind. And believe me, Taco’s Bell chicken quesadilla is one that you would not regret trying. The chicken quesadilla is a perfect mixture of meat, a hefty portion of the melted three-cheese blend, and a jalapeño ranch goop. Just like the crunch wrap supreme, you are free to choose add-ons to your liking and enjoy a deliciously comforting meal. These include beans, black beans, cheese, potatoes, seasoned beef, jalapeno peppers, onion, lettuce, steak, seasoned rice, tomatoes, and cheese.
You can also pick your choice of sauces that includes avocado ranch, chipotle, green sauce, guacamole, nacho cheese, red sauce, reduced-fat sour cream, and spicy ranch.
3. Beefy 5-Layer Burrito
There is no doubt that Taco Bell’s tacos are unremarkable in taste, but the restaurant’s burritos are no less if you haven’t tried them yet. And when it comes to the Beefy 5-Layer Burrito, let’s just say they are flawless.
This burrito features two flour tortillas with a layer of nacho cheese between them. The filling includes seasoned ground beef, grated cheddar cheese, sour cream, and refried beans.
4. Taco Bell’s Crunchy Tacos
If you love crunchy things, then Taco Bell’s Crunchy Tacos is sure to make you happy. You can put whatever you want inside one of these, and they make for a pocket-friendly option. The basic ingredients include seasoned beef, lettuce, and cheese. You can also choose to include chicken or beans, your choice of sauce, and add-ons.
5. Cinnamon Twist
Holidays and festive seasons always call for some sweetness. And at Taco Bell, you can address your sweet cravings by munching on cinnamon twists. This sweet treat is made of wheat and corn and dusted with cinnamon and sugar.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Labor Day
- Burger King – If you choose burgers to be your holiday treat, especially on Labor Day, Burger King is the best choice for you. This famous burger hub has many sumptuous varieties of burgers on the menu. Follow the link in the name to know at what time you can visit Burger King to Burger King on Labor Day.
- Starbucks – The star among American cafes! Of course it’s Starbucks! Click on the name to know if you can check in to Starbucks to have a caffeine boost on Labor Day this year.
- Subway – Holiday season is right around the corner. Start off this holiday season by having delicious subs from Subway on Labor Day this year. Click on the name to get an idea about the timings and holiday specials at Subway on Labor Day.
- Chipotle – If you’re craving Mexican comfies on Labor Day, Chipotle is a perfect place for you. It’s open and available for customers at regular hours of operation. Click on the name to know what menu specials you can try at Chipotle on Labor Day.
- Chick-Fil-A – Planning to have a chicken-filled sandwich on Labor Day? Visit a Chick-fil-A restaurant this holiday. There are many other options available on its menu. Feel free to click on the name of the restaurant and check out what’s the perfect time to visit the restaurant.
- Wendy’s – Not just the classic hamburgers, you can brighten up your holiday mood with scrumptious comfies at Wendy’s. Visit the link to know about Wendy’s restaurant hours and the dishes that you can try on Labor Day.
- Dunkin Donuts – To make your holiday like Labor Day extra special, enjoy extra delicious donuts with coffee with your friends and family. Don’t forget to click on the link and check out all the special dishes that you can try on Labor Day.
- Domino’s – Soft and fluffy pizza with enticing cheese-pull from Domino’s is worth a celebration! So, why not enjoy delish pizzas from Domino’s on holidays like Labor Day? Do you know what holiday specials you can have from the menu of Domino’s? To know that, you’ll have to click on the name of the restaurant.
- Panera Bread – What’s better than some real fresh baked goodies to start off the holiday meal? In that case Panera Bread is the only place that comes first to our mind when we think about having healthy comfort food on a special day. Then hit a click on the link provided here to know the Labor Day hours of Panera Bread.
- Pizza Hut – Pizza Hut is another famous Pizza giant that’s the perfect place to celebrate Labor Day or any other holiday. So, feel free to follow the link and check out all the holiday specials that you can try at Pizza Hut on Labor Day.
At Taco Bell, you can enjoy a sumptuous meal on Labor Day. A limited number of Taco Bell restaurants are open 24 hours. Other than that, the chain keeps its doors open for customers from 6.00 a.m. to 5 a.m. Taco Bell is open for other holidays as well. You can learn about Taco Bell’s operational status for other holidays here!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Taco Bell open on Labor Day?
Taco Bell is open on Labor Day and serves its customers on this holiday as per its usual working hours.
What will Taco Bell’s working hours be on Labor Day 2022?
Taco Bell will be taking orders from its customers between 6.00 a.m. to 5 a.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Taco Bell on Labor Day 2022?
The top Taco Bell menu items that you should definitely try on Labor Day are crunch wrap supreme, chicken quesadilla, beefy 5-layer burrito, Taco Bell’s crunchy tacos, and cinnamon twist.
Does Taco Bell serve drinks?
Taco Bell serves a good range of drinks. These include Pepsi, Mountain Dew, lemonade, fruit punch, iced tea, orange juice, iced coffee, mango freeze, and wild cherry freeze. The menu also offers hot beverages like premium hot coffee, and hot Cinnabon delights coffee.
Does Taco Bell serve combo packs?
Taco Bell offers a wide range of combo packs. These include meals with drinks. You can check the combo packs at Taco Bell’s official website.