Are you looking for an easy and homemade grilled potato salad recipe? Make this simple Bobby Flay grilled potato salad recipe at home. The tasty mix of sweet, savory, and tangy flavors just oozes out of this dish as you eat each bite.
To make this salad, take potatoes, and boil them in the saucepan. Season and grill them on high heat until brown. Then we prepare the vinaigrette. Combine vinegar, mustard sauce, red onion, cornichon, capers, and oil. Mix well. Merge grilled potatoes with the vinaigrette. The salad is ready.
When grilling the potatoes, keep their skin on as it will create a nice crispy texture on the top. When these grilled potatoes are seasoned with vinaigrette, the salad will burst with amazing flavors.
So, wanna try this refreshing salad? Get your grills ready and make this healthy, flavorful, and lighter Bobby Flay grilled potato salad. Get the full recipe in detail along with equipment to use as well as nutritional information. Follow the link to know Bobby Flay recipes.
What's In The Post
Other Bobby Flay Recipes That You Can Try
- Bobby Flay Mac And Cheese Carbonara
- Bobby Flay Baby Back Ribs Recipe
- Bobby Flay Fish Tacos Recipe
- Bobby Flay Sweet Potato Hash
- Bobby Flay Buttermilk Biscuits
- Bobby Flay BBQ Sauce
- Bobby Flay Spicy BBQ Ribs
- Bobby Flay Coconut Cake
- Bobby Flay Pickled Onions
- Bobby Flay Pasta Salad
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Grilled Potato Salad?
- Saucepan – Bring potatoes to a boil in the saucepan.
- Charcoal Grill – Grill potatoes on the charcoal grill until brown.
- Bowl – Combine vinaigrette ingredients in the bowl.
- Spatula – Mix well everything with a spatula.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Grilled Potato Salad?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||20 Minutes||35 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Grilled Potato Salad?
- Potatoes – Grill potatoes on high heat to make delicious grilled potato salad.
- Olive Oil – A tablespoon of olive oil in the vinaigrette to make it thick.
- Dijon Mustard – Dijon mustard for some pungent and flavorful experience.
- White Wine Vinegar – White wine vinegar adds a tanginess to the vinaigrette.
- Red Onion – Chop red onion into the vinaigrette for savory flavors.
- Cornichon – Cornichon are small pickles that have sweet and tart flavors.
- Capers – Capers is a good choice to add in vinaigrette for lemony flavor.
- Chervil – Chervil is mild and subtle.
- Salt – Season vinaigrette with a pinch of salt to balance the tart flavors.
- Black Pepper – Black pepper brings a spicy kick to the salad.
Steps To Make Bobby Flay Grilled Potato Salad
1. Cook Potatoes
Stir in water in the saucepan. Place potatoes in it and bring to a boil. Cook for eight minutes. Once cooked, drain potatoes and slice them in half.
2. Grill Potatoes
Heat the grill on medium heat. Place potatoes in a large bowl. Season with salt and black pepper. Then place them on the grill and cook for four to five minutes until brown.
3. Prepare Vinaigrette
Meanwhile, potatoes are grilled, let’s make a sauce. For that, combine vinegar, mustard sauce, and oil in the bowl. Then add red onion, cornichon, and capers and combine.
4. Serve Grilled Potatoes
Remove potatoes from the grill. Add them to the vinaigrette. Mix well and combine. Garnish with chervil. Bobby Flay grilled potato salad is ready.
|Total Fat||11.9 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||26.9 g|
How Will Bobby Flay Grilled Potato Salad Look And Taste Like?
Bobby Flay grilled potato salad looks crispy, creamy, and has nice smokiness. It has a nice aroma of fresh vinaigrette made with spices and pickles. The taste does magic with your taste buds with sweet, sour, and tangy flavors.
Bobby Flay Grilled Potato Salad Recipe
- Charcoal Grill
- 2.5 pounds Potatoes
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 3 tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Red Onion (sliced)
- 8 Cornichon (diced)
- 2 tablespoon Capers
- 1/4 cup Chervil (chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper ( a dash)
- Stir in water in the saucepan. Bring potatoes to a boil in it. Cook for eight minutes. Slice potatoes in half after they have been cooked.
- Heat the grill on medium heat. Place sliced potatoes in a large bowl. Season with salt and black pepper. Then place them on the grill and cook for four to five minutes until brown.
- Until then, combine vinegar, mustard sauce, and oil in the bowl. Then add red onion, cornichon, and capers and combine. Vinaigrette is ready.
- Remove potatoes from the grill. Add them to the vinaigrette. Mix well and combine. Garnish with chervil.
- Bobby Flay grilled potato salad is ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Should potato salad be hot or cold?
Grilled potato salad is served warm.
Should I boil my potatoes before grilling?
Yes! You must boil potatoes before grilling.
How do you prepare potatoes before grilling?
Cut potatoes in half before you prepare for grilling.
What temperature do I grill potatoes at?
You can grill potatoes at 375 degrees.
Do you poke holes in potatoes on the grill?
No! You don’t poke holes in potatoes as it loses the moisture of the potato
Looking for a summer recipe on the internet? Find this Bobby Flay grilled potato recipe for some fun.