Looking for a way to spice up your recipes? Well, look no further! Bobby Flay BBQ sauce recipe is superb for adding a little bit of fun to your next cookout. With a perfect blend of spices and flavors, this sauce is sure to please even the most discerning palate. So why not give it a try today?
Bobby Flay BBQ sauce recipe is pretty hands-off. Mix all the sauce ingredients in the saucepan. Let it simmer until it’s nice and thick. Stir continuously, and your BBQ sauce is ready. You can use it as marinade for grilled chicken, or as burger topping. It’s totally up to you!
You can make this BBQ sauce extraordinary by following the right tips. So, for making BBQ sauce so good, follow two formulas: one is adding tomato sauce to it. It adds tangy and sweet flavors. Second is adding flavors of sauteed onions and garlic to create savory and aromatic flavors.
We love making sauces and condiments at home. Therefore, this Bobby Flay BBQ sauce recipe will do magic for you! Enjoy this with great dishes such as dip, drizzle over sandwiches or brush over grilled chicken. Now, tune your recipes with tangy and spicy BBQ sauce. Get the full BBQ recipe here! Refer to check out other Bobby Flay recipes.
Other Bobby Flay Recipes That You Can Try
- Bobby Flay Grilled Corn On The Cob
- Bobby Flay German Potato Salad
- Bobby Flay Grilled Potato Salad
- Bobby Flay Sweet Potato Recipe
- Bobby Flay Fajitas
- Bobby Flay Red Velvet Cake
- Bobby Flay Sauteed Kale
- Bobby Flay Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- Bobby Flay Parker House Roll Recipe
- Bobby Flay Sangria Recipe
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay BBQ Sauce?
- Saucepan – Simmer all the sauce ingredients in the saucepan.
- Wooden Spatula – Use a wooden spatula for stirring the sauce.
- Container – Refrigerate the BBQ sauce in the container for at least one hour.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay BBQ Sauce?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||20 Minutes||25 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay BBQ Sauce?
- Butter – Use butter to make BBQ sauce smooth and shiny.
- Ketchup – Ketchup makes BBQ sauce look red, and also adds extra tanginess.
- Dark Molasses – Dark molasses thickens BBQ sauce.
- Dijon Mustard – Adding dijon mustard is always the best choice for making a fantastic foundation.
- Dark Brown Sugar – Get natural sweetness from dark brown sugar.
- Honey – Add a couple of tablespoons of honey to the BBQ sauce for making it nutritious.
- Worcestershire Sauce – Give BBQ sauce a sweet and savory flavor with Worcestershire sauce.
- Red Onion – Get a crunchy texture in the BBQ with red onion.
- Garlic – Garlic is perfect to add aroma to the BBQ sauce.
- Tomatoes – Add diced tomatoes to simmer BBQ sauce for popping flavors.
- Cayenne Pepper – Make BBQ sauce spicy with cayenne.
- Ancho Chili Powder – A hint of ancho chili powder to add fruity and spicy flavors.
- Pasilla Chili Powder – Pasilla chili powder adds smoky and earthy flavors to BBQ sauce.
- Paprika – A pinch of paprika for some dark red color to BBQ sauce.
Steps To Make Bobby Flay BBQ Sauce
1. Cook BBQ Sauce
Melt butter in the saucepan. Add onions and saute for three minutes. Add tomatoes and simmer for fifteen minutes.
Now add garlic, ketchup, dark molasses, dijon mustard, brown sugar, honey, cayenne pepper, ancho chili powder, pasilla chili powder, paprika, and Worcestershire sauce. Let everything simmer for twenty minutes on low heat.
2. Refrigerate And Store
Once cooked, cool down the mixture for ten minutes. Then puree it in the food processor. Refrigerate for an hour. Bobby Flay BBQ sauce is ready.
|Total Fat||0.2 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||14 g|
How Will Bobby Flay BBQ Sauce Look And Taste Like?
Bobby Flay BBQ sauce is tangy, sweet, and has a smoky flavor. Its thick texture makes it ideal for marinating and dipping purposes. The color of the BBQ sauce ranges from ruddy orange to dark brown. A flavorful sauce to pair with every dish!
Bobby Flay BBQ Sauce Recipe
- Wooden Spatula
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 3 tablespoon Dark Molasses
- 2 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoon Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 6 Tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Ancho Chili Powder
- 1 tablespoon Pasilla Chili Powder
- 1 tablespoon Paprika
- In a saucepan, melt the butter. Sauté onions for three minutes. Stir in tomatoes and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the garlic, ketchup, dark molasses, dijon mustard, brown sugar, honey, cayenne, ancho chili powder, pasilla chili powder, paprika, and Worcestershire sauce to the same saucepan.
- Cook everything on low heat for twenty minutes.
- When the mixture is cooked, cool it for ten minutes.
- In a food processor, puree it until smooth. Refrigerate for one hour.
- Bobby Flay BBQ sauce is ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How is BBQ sauce made?
BBQ sauce is made of tomatoes, ketchup, dark molasses, dijon mustard, brown sugar, honey, cayenne, ancho chili powder, pasilla chili powder, paprika, and Worcestershire sauce.
Is barbeque sauce just ketchup?
No! Barbecue sauce is about mixing all the spices, vinegar, and other hot sauces than just ketchup.
Is BBQ sauce healthier than ketchup?
BBQ sauce and ketchup both are healthier options. However, they have different taste profiles so enjoy various dishes.
What is the flavor of BBQ sauce?
BBQ sauce has tangy, spicy, and sweet flavors.
Is BBQ sauce spicy?
Yes! BBQ sauce is spicy and also has tangy sweet notes.
If you’re looking for a way to spice up your recipes, look no further! This recipe is packed with flavor, and it’s sure to add a kick to your next cookout.