Are you a pasta fan? If yes, then try the quintessential Bobby Flay pasta salad recipe. It is a creamy and tangy pasta salad bursting with wonderful flavors. Featuring a mayonnaise dressing and crunchy veggies, the salad will leave you drooling. Ready to make one for you? Keep reading for the complete recipe.
Get started with boiling pasta in a pot. Once boiled, drain them into the bowl. Next, chop the veggies and toss them with pasta and olive oil. Now make the dressing in a bowl by combining all the elements. Stir the dressing to the pasta and coat them well.
The secret to making a good pasta salad lies in its dressing. When you are making a dressing, make sure to combine every kind of flavor from sour to spicy. This will bring out a unique flavor to the pasta salad. The cherry on top is the fresh veggies added to the salad.
So, if you are looking for some recipes for your Sunday brunch, then try the delightful Bobby Flay pasta salad. Follow the detailed list of equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions.
Other Bobby Flay Recipes That You Can Try
- Bobby Flay Guacamole
- Bobby Flay Flank Steak
- Bobby Flay French Toast
- Bobby Flay Pumpkin Bread
- Bobby Flay Espresso Banana Bread
- Bobby Flay Eggplant Bolognese
- Bobby Flay Dill Pickle
- Bobby Flay Caramelized Onion Dip
- Bobby Flay Dry Rub
- Bobby Flay Pasta Bolognese
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Pasta Salad?
- Pot – Boil pasta in the pot on medium flame.
- Bowl – Combine pasta, veggies, and salad dressing together in a bowl.
- Wooden Spoon – Toss pasta with salad dressing using a wooden spoon.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Pasta Salad?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||10 Minutes||20 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Pasta Salad?
- Macaroni Pasta – One cup of macaroni pasta is used to make this salad. Add ziti pasta to enjoy the taste of pasta salad.
- Water – Cook pasta in four cups of water for ten minutes.
- Mayonnaise – Mayonnaise gives a creamy texture to the salad.
- Red Wine Vinegar – You can use red wine vinegar or white vinegar to make pasta salad.
- Mustard Sauce – Mustard sauce adds a bit of yellow color and nice flavor to the salad dressing.
- Olive Oil – Drizzle olive oil over pasta to make it moist.
- Capsicum – Capsicum makes pasta look more colorful.
- Carrots – Add carrots to pasta salad for some crunch.
- Onions – Onions make the pasta dish savory.
- Sugar – Adding sugar to pasta dressing makes it taste sweet.
- Parsley – The most common herb parsley goes well with pasta.
- Sweet Paprika – Sweet paprika adds a hint of tartness to pasta, as well as fruity notes.
- Salt – Balance the taste of pasta salad dish with salt.
- Black Pepper – A dash of black pepper adds little spiciness to the salad.
Steps To Make Bobby Flay Pasta Salad
1. Boil Pasta
Add water and some salt to the pot and heat on a high flame. Then add macaroni pasta to the pot. Boil for ten minutes until pasta is cooked well.
Once cooked, strain the pasta into the bowl. Drizzle some olive oil so they don’t get sticky. Keep it aside.
2. Prepare Dressing
In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, olive oil, mustard sauce, red wine vinegar, sweet paprika, sugar, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
3. Make The Pasta Salad
Combine cooked pasta and add chopped veggies like onions, capsicum, and carrots. Add celery and parsley. Toss and combine well with salad dressing.
Garnish with more parsley. Bobby Flay pasta salad is ready.
|Total Carbohydrates||35 g|
How Will Bobby Flay Pasta Salad Look And Taste Like?
Bobby Flay pasta salad is made with mayonnaise dressing and is extremely creamy. Herbs and seasonings make it more flavorful with tangy and bit spicy notes. In terms of texture, it’s crunchy and loaded with colorful veggies. The bursting flavors and appealing veggies will satiate your taste buds.
Bobby Flay Pasta Salad Recipe
- Wooden Spoon
- 1 cup Macaroni Pasta
- 4 cups Water
- 6 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Mustard Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1/3 cup Capsicum (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Carrots (grated)
- 1/3 cup Onions (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Parsley (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon Sweet Paprika
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (a pinch)
- Boil pasta in salted water on medium heat for ten minutes.
- Once cooked, strain and drizzle olive oil over it.
- To make salad dressing, combine mayonnaise, olive oil, mustard sauce, red wine vinegar, sweet paprika, sugar, salt, and black pepper.
- Now chop all the vegetables like capsicum, onion, and carrots. Combine veggies with cooked pasta in a bowl.
- Add celery and parsley to the bowl. Toss everything in a salad dressing.
- Bobby Flay pasta salad is ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can you eat pasta salad cold?
Yes! You can eat pasta salad cold.
What is pasta salad dressing made of?
Pasta salad dressing is made of mayonnaise, olive oil, mustard sauce, red wine vinegar, sweet paprika, sugar, salt, and black pepper.
What do you eat pasta salad with?
Enjoy pasta salad with fried chicken, Italian pinwheels, corn on the cob, and also hamburgers.
When making pasta salad do you rinse the pasta?
When making pasta, you never rinse. You directly add in water and boil.
Can you freeze pasta salad?
Yes! You can freeze pasta salad for two to three days in the refrigerator.
Every home cook needs this easy-to-make Bobby Flay Pasta salad.