Are you a fan of sweet breakfasts? Then this Bobby Flay espresso banana bread recipe is just for you! You’ll love this moist and fluffy espresso banana bread with chunks of chocolate. Brush a layer of espresso cinnamon butter on top for extra goodness. Want to know more about it? Let’s get into the recipe.
It needs simple ingredients like flour, espresso powder, baking soda, and salt combined with butter, brown sugar, and eggs. Baked to perfection, the banana bread tastes delightful. It adds an exciting bite and a delectable experience.
While preparing this espresso banana bread, don’t overmix the batter, or it will become hard and dry. Moreover, adding a bit stronger espresso to banana bread will create a more profound flavor. So, all the espresso lovers! You will fall in love with the homemade bread.
Kickstart your journey making Bobby Flay espresso banana bread recipe. Serve it with espresso cinnamon butter, and relish the flavors. Get the complete recipe and add it to your culinary list. Follow the link to know Bobby Flay recipes.
What's In The Post
Other Bobby Flay Recipes That You Can Try
- Bobby Flay Bucatini Amatriciana
- Bobby Flay Cornell Chicken
- Bobby Flay Sandwich
- Bobby Flay Pork Chop Recipe
- Bobby Flay Pulled Pork Recipe
- Bobby Flay German Potato Salad
- Bobby Flay Apple Salad
- Bobby Flay Corn Salad
- Bobby Flay Chicken Salad
- Bobby Flay Brussel Sprouts Salad
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Espresso Banana Bread?
- Oven – Bake banana bread in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Saucepan – Combine buttered espresso powder and sugar in the saucepan.
- Potato Masher – Mash bananas with a potato masher.
- Wire Rack – Place baked bread loaf on the wire rack to cool down.
- Bowl – Combine all the bread ingredients in the bowl.
- Spatula – Mix everything with a spatula.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Espresso Banana Bread?
|Preparation Time||Resting Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||35 Minutes||40 Minutes||1 Hour 15 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Espresso Banana Bread?
- Bananas – Mash bananas in a bowl to use for making banana-flavored bread.
- Unsalted Butter – Unsalted butter has no salty taste. So it keeps the batter creamy.
- Eggs – Eggs bind the bread batter together.
- Chocolate – Chopped chocolate into the batter to give it a rich chocolate flavor.
- All-Purpose Flour – Bake banana bread with all-purpose flour.
- Baking Soda – A teaspoon of baking soda is perfect for raising banana bread.
- Espresso Powder – Espresso powder adds a strong coffee flavor to the bread.
- Granulated Sugar – Use granulated sugar while making the batter.
- Brown Sugar – Mix brown sugar with butter and espresso powder to create a pleasant flavor.
- Confectioners Sugar – Confectioners’ sugar adds sweetness to the espresso cinnamon butter.
- Cinnamon – Add a dash of cinnamon to get a spicy-sweet kick in butter.
- Salt – Just a little salt to bring the banana bread’s flavor to balance.
Steps To Make Bobby Flay Espresso Banana Bread
1. Let’s Prepare Banana Bread
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Butter the loaf pan. Now transfer butter to the saucepan and melt until you get brown. Then add espresso powder and mix well. Remove from heat and let it cool.
In the bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. In another bowl, mash bananas with a potato masher, add sugar and cool down the espresso mixture and eggs. Whisk and combine. Now fold in chopped chocolate for some chocolate flavors.
2. Time To Bake
Transfer the batter into a greased loaf pan and bake for forty to fifty minutes. Once the banana bread is baked, remove it from the pan with a knife. Place the bread loaf on the wire rack and let it cool for thirty minutes. Banana bread is ready.
3. Prepare Espresso Cinnamon Butter
Whisk together butter, sugar, espresso powder, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl. Enjoy it with banana bread.
|Total Fat||8.8 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||39 g|
How Will Bobby Flay Espresso Banana Bread Look And Taste Like?
Bobby Flay espresso banana bread is moist, fluffy, and soft in texture. The espresso powder adds a rich, strong flavor to the coffee. Mashed banana brings a nice dense texture to the bread and gives sweet, strong, and nutty flavors to the banana bread.
Bobby Flay Espresso Banana Bread Recipe
- Potato Masher
- Wire Rack
- 4 Bananas (medium ripped)
- 5 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 1 Eggs
- 3 oz Chocolate (chopped)
- 1.5 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 teaspoon Espresso Powder
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoon Confectioners Sugar
- Cinnamon (a pinch)
- Salt (a pinch)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease the loaf pan with butter.
- Melt butter in the saucepan and cook until turning dark brown. Add espresso powder and give a good mix. Remove the pan from heat and keep it aside to cool.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Mash bananas in another bowl and add sugar, espresso mixture, and eggs. Combine well. Add chocolate pieces to it.
- Bake in the loaf pan for forty to fifty minutes. Banana bread is ready.
- To make cinnamon butter, combine butter, sugar, espresso powder, cinnamon, and salt. Enjoy it with banana bread.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why is my banana bread so dry?
If you use too much flour, your banana bread can become dry. So, don’t overuse the flour while making the batter.
How do you keep banana bread moist on top?
Store them in the refrigerator to keep your banana bread moist and delicious.
Why is my banana bread dense and chewy?
Don’t overmix the banana bread batter, as it will result in a dense texture.
Can bananas be too ripe to use for banana bread?
No! Don’t use banana bread overripe. Use bananas that are in medium ripe condition.
How Long Will homemade banana bread last?
Homemade baked banana bread can last upto three to four days.
Give this special Bobby Flay espresso banana bread recipe a try, and enjoy it on your weekend!