Paula Deen zucchini bread is healthy and delicious green-colored bread baked to perfection. Paula Deen makes a fluffy zucchini bread recipe with a spicy cinnamon kick.
It has zucchini, but hold on! It doesn’t taste like veggies. Want the recipe? Keep reading.
To make Paula Deen zucchini bread recipe, combine dry ingredients in the bowl. Combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients. Add chunks of walnuts to the batter. Bake for an hour. Tasty and savory zucchini bread is ready.
Paula Deen gives some amazing tips to make your bread moist. She chooses less watery zucchini, so it doesn’t make your bread dense. Also, she adds some spices to enhance the flavor, like cinnamon.
For those who are picky eaters, this zucchini bread won’t disappoint you. Celebrate a nice bake story today at home with this recipe. To make this bread, follow the below recipe steps and start baking.
Other Paula Deen Recipes That You Can Try
- Paula Deen Baked Spaghetti
- Paula Deen Breakfast Casserole
- Paula Deen Carrot Cakes
- Paula Deen Baked Beans
- Paula Deen Chicken Noodle Soup
- Paula Deen Salmon Patties
- Paula Deen Vegetable Soup
- Paula Deen Buttermilk Pie
- Paula Deen Cobbler
- Paula Deen Cheesecake
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Zucchini Bread?
- Bowl – Prepare bread batter by mixing ingredients in the bowl.
- Grater – Use a grater to shred zucchini.
- Baking Loaf Pan – Spray baking loaf pans with cooking spray and pour batter into them.
- Oven – Make savory zucchini bread in the oven.
- Knife – Slice zucchini bread into slices using a knife.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Zucchini Bread?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||1 Hour||1 Hour 15 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Zucchini Bread?
- Zucchini – For making zucchini bread, you will need shredded zucchini.
- All-Purpose Flour – Without flour, you won’t be able to make the best bread.
- Eggs – For moist and soft bread, eggs are the key ingredients.
- Water – Add water for good batter consistency.
- Oil – Add some oil to retain moisture in the batter.
- Lemon Juice – For some zesty flavors, add lemon juice to the bread.
- Sugar – Sugar balances the salty and tangy flavors.
- Walnuts – Some chopped walnuts for the rich zucchini bread.
- Cinnamon – Spice up your bread with a pinch of cinnamon.
- Baking Soda – Two teaspoons of baking soda to make fluffy bread.
- Salt – A pinch of salt to balance the flavors of the bread.
Steps To Make Paula Deen Zucchini Bread
1. Merge Dry Ingredients
In a mixing bowl, combine all-purpose flour, salt, nutmeg, baking soda, cinnamon, and sugar.
2. Combine Wet Ingredients
In another bowl, combine oil, eggs, water, grated zucchini, and lemon juice.
3. Bake Time
Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients. Mix well. Now add walnuts and fold them into the batter. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Grease two baking loaf pans with cooking spray. Pour the batter into the pan. Bake for one hour. Cut loaves into slices. The Zucchini bread is ready.
How Will Paula Deen Zucchini Bread Look And Taste Like?
Paula Deen zucchini bread is a spongy, moist, and fluffy bread. It is spiced with cinnamon and has the richness of walnuts.
It brings utmost joy to you to eat this dark green colored bread. They taste savory, a bit spicy, and slightly tangy. This week, go green by making a zucchini bread recipe.
Paula Deen Zucchini Bread Recipe
- 2 cups Zucchini (grated)
- 3¼ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 4 Eggs (beaten)
- ⅓ cup Water
- 1 cup Oil
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 3 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Walnuts (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1½ teaspoon Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, combine flour, salt, nutmeg, baking soda, cinnamon, and sugar. Mix well.
- In another bowl, mix eggs, water, oil, zucchini, and lemon juice.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Pour the bread batter into the two baking loaf pans.
- Bake for one hour.
- Paula Deen Zucchini bread is ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do you peel zucchini for the bread?
No! You don’t need to peel zucchini. Zucchini melts into bread really well. So, peeling the skin is unnecessary. You can enjoy the bread without peeling the skin.
What is the best way to shred zucchini for bread?
First of all, wash your zucchini. Cut off both ends. Now slice the zucchini in half. Shred the pieces of zucchini with a cheese grater.
How long does zucchini bread last?
Zucchini bread lasts longer, upto one week. For that, you need to refrigerate it in an air-tight container.
Why is my zucchini bread dry?
If you do baking, then your zucchini will become dry. So, bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for one hour. Do not bake for more than one hour.
Do you squeeze the liquid out of zucchini for bread?
Some recipes do call for squeezing the zucchini for extra moisture. However, Paula Deen suggests making zucchini bread without squeezing it. Choose less juicy zucchini for the bread recipe for better results.
Who doesn’t love bread? And who doesn’t love eating healthy food? This zucchini bread is the answer to all these questions.
Let’s prepare this bread in your kitchen and let your kids make no excuses to eat healthy bread. Serve this bread with some exciting toppings.