Paula Deen banana bread recipe is a perfect way to use ripe bananas. Enjoy moist, tasty banana bread with vanilla flavors. Once you try this recipe, you’ll never miss breakfast again. Here’s how to make them.
To make banana bread, you only need some dry ingredients like flour, salt, baking soda, and sugar. Stir in wet ingredients like eggs, bananas, melted butter, and vanilla. Just bake your bread loaf. It’s done!
To make banana bread tastier, use overripe bananas. They will make your bread taste sweeter. Moreover, banana bread made with oil is moister than bread with butter. So, you can opt for oil too.
A cup of coffee can enjoy the dream breakfast of banana bread. Wait no more and grab your baking ingredients. Checklist all the equipment details and save this recipe for future use.
Other Paula Deen Recipes That You Can Try
- Paula Deen Baked Spaghetti
- Paula Deen Breakfast Casserole
- Paula Deen Carrot Cakes
- Paula Deen Baked Beans
- Paula Deen Chicken Noodle Soup
- Paula Deen Salmon Patties
- Paula Deen Vegetable Soup
- Paula Deen Buttermilk Pie
- Paula Deen Cobbler
- Paula Deen Cheesecake
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Banana Bread?
- Oven – Bake delicious banana bread in the oven.
- Bowl – Combine baking ingredients nicely in a bowl.
- Baking Pan – Fill the baking pan with the bread batter to make banana bread.
- Knife – Use a knife to slice the baked bread loaf.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Banana Bread?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||60 Minutes||1 Hour 15 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Banana Bread?
- All-Purpose Flour – Make banana bread with all-purpose flour.
- Bananas – Add ripped and mashed bananas into the batter.
- Unsalted Butter – Unsalted butter gives a silky smooth texture to the bread batter.
- Eggs – Eggs provide structure to banana bread.
- Vanilla Extract – Add vanilla extract to flavor the bread.
- Baking Soda – Make your banana bread super moist with baking soda.
- Sugar – Add sugar to the banana bread for sweetness.
- Salt – Some salt to balance the overall flavor of the banana bread.
Steps To Make Paula Deen Banana Bread
1. Combine Dry Ingredients
To start baking, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Meanwhile, take a bowl, and combine all-purpose flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
2. Combine Wet Ingredients
Add mashed banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Mix well. Then fold in dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
3. Bake Time
Grease the baking pan with butter. Spread the batter in the pan. Bake for one hour. Pass the bread with a toothpick test. If it comes out clean, your bread is baked.
Remove the pan from the oven. Let it cool for ten minutes. Slice the bread or store it in the refrigerator for up to three days.
|Total Carbohydrates||39 g|
How Will Paula Deen Banana Bread Look And Taste Like?
Paula Deen banana bread is incredibly moist with its tender crust and soft-cake-like interior. It features an intense vanilla flavor and an amazing brown crust. The overripe bananas make the bread sweeter
Paula Deen Banana Bread Recipe
- 2¼ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 4 Bananas (mashed)
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Mix mashed banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Combine well.
- Pour batter into the butter-greased baking pan.
- Bake for an hour.
- Paula Deen banana bread is ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to keep banana bread moist?
If you follow Paula Deen’s banana bread recipe, it won’t become dry. However, if you don’t get the best one, ensure you don’t overbake the bread.
What if you don’t have a loaf pan?
You can use muffin pans if you don’t have a loaf pan. Line a muffin pan with paper liners and bake your bread.
How long does it take to bake banana bread?
Bake banana bread at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 35-40 minutes. You will know when it’s baked. Just insert a toothpick and check if it comes out clean.
How to store banana bread?
Store your bread in an airtight container, like an airtight plastic bag or container in a cool, dry place. This will prevent mold from developing on the bread, making it unsafe to eat.
If you’re going to store your bread for over five days, put it in the freezer. When frozen, the bread will keep for up to 12 months. If you have extra space in your freezer, take out some other foods and put them there so you can use more space for the bread!
Can you freeze banana bread?
Yes! You can freeze banana bread. Wrap it with plastic and also with foil paper. It will keep the banana bread moist and prevent it from drying.
This a classic recipe that everyone loves! Super moist banana bread is waiting for you to try them. Be sure to rate this recipe in the recipe card if you have made this. For all the cake lovers, check out exciting cake recipes on thefoodxp.com.