Banana Bread is one of the most popular items. The Starbucks Banana Bread is a delicious, sweet cake with banana chunks and pecans. It’s frequently served with butter in Starbucks stores while it’s still warm. The moistness of banana bread is one of its outstanding qualities. I’ve been experimenting with different banana bread recipes for a long time. This banana bread is the best I’ve ever had in terms of flavour and texture.
Freshly baked Starbucks banana bread is impossible to beat. Starbucks’ banana bread is truly fantastic. This delectable sweet bread is incredibly moist and packed with healthful bananas and walnuts. It has a fantastic texture and flavour. You will also get a bit of a buttery taste here because of the presence of buttermilk. For the best result, make sure to always use ripe bananas .
Starbucks is a well-known coffee shop with locations all over the world. Starbucks banana bread is a great way to get out of the rain. If you bake frequently, it’s a good idea to have all of the ingredients on hand. There’s also a sugar-free option.
Freshly made banana bread is hard to top. If you prepare it at home, you may have it at any time. It’s simple to make. It’ll be even fresher if you eat this banana bread when it’s still warm from the oven.
I have listed the important details of equipment, components and steps below. If you are wondering how to bake Starbucks banana recipes you can check out our recipe below!
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Starbucks Banana Bread?
- Pan – Pan is used to shape bread as it rises before baking.
- Parchment Paper – Parchment paper is used in baking the bread, it provides a heat resistant to bake on .
- Bowl – Bowl is used in mixing all the ingredients.
- Stand Mixer – Mixer helps the batter in stirring and whisking .
- Spatula – A spatula is used to mix a batter.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Starbucks Banana Bread?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||60 Minutes||70 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Starbucks Banana Bread?
- Ripe Bananas – Well, there can never be a banana bread without the addition of bananas.
- Egg – The egg not only provides the bread with more solidity and structure, but it also makes it softer.
- Baking Soda – The baking powder causes the banana bread to rise. That’s why it’s so important to double-check if your baking soda is still active! To test, stir together with a teaspoon of baking soda and a cup of boiling water. It should immediately begin to bubble up. It should be discarded if it doesn’t.
- Vegetable Oil – The oil stops the flour from absorbing water, resulting in a moist and soft dough. True, butter provides a lot of richness to baked goods, but this banana bread already has a lot of flavours, so you won’t miss it.
- Buttermilk – Buttermilk adds moisture to the bread. Sour cream and yoghurt both work well in this recipe.
- Vanilla Extract – Vanilla extract beatifies the flavor of the added contents.
- Chopped Walnuts – Walnuts add a wonderful texture and flavour to the bread.
Steps To Make Starbucks Banana Bread
1. Preheat The Oven
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. In a small mixing bowl, combine them with all flour, baking soda, and salt. Take it out of the equation.
2. Some Good Ol’ Mixin
Combine items in a mixing bowl buttermilk, vanilla extract, and mashed bananas. Fold in the chopped walnuts if desired.
Fill a loaf pan with a batter that has been lightly greased. Preheat the oven to 350°F and bake for 60 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
How Will Starbucks Banana Bread Look and Taste Like?
Starbucks banana bread has a high protein content, which is good for your health. This bread has a cake-like flavour, making it a fantastic delight to enjoy leisurely with a cup of coffee or a glass of cold milk. There are sweet and savoury options, as well as a variety of colours, flavours, and shapes to choose from.
Starbucks Banana Bread Recipe
- Parchment Paper
- Stand Mixer
- ½ tbsp Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Baking Soda
- 2 tbsp Buttermilk
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- ½ cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 cup Flour
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt to a small bowl.
- Mix egg, sugar and oil and stir it well.
- Add milk, vanilla and bananas and stir properly.
- Mix walnuts and pour into a loaf pan.
- Cook for 60 minutes, check out toothpick comes out clean.
We suggest, try this recipe first and decide for yourself. And do not forget to let us know how much you loved this recipe with a review or comment below.