Bread can embellish a meal and add a lip-smacking experience. One such bread you can relish is the Bobby Flay pumpkin bread recipe. Bread made with pumpkin is a delicious twist with a hint of spices and flavors. So, let’s check out the recipe!
The surprising combination of this bread is made with flour, pumpkin puree, eggs, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and allspice powder. It’s then baked into precious golden bars to leave your taste buds impressed.
Consider a few tips for making fluffy and light pumpkin bread. Bobby Flay suggests making pumpkin bread fluffy and moist, using eggs. They make the bread super dense. Moreover, use ground spices to create intense flavors.
Bobby Flay pumpkin bread is sure to impress your guests. On top of that, you can relish the pumpkin bread any time of the day. So, waste no time, gather all the equipment, and start baking! Follow the link to know Bobby Flay recipes.
Other Bobby Flay Recipes That You Can Try
- Bobby Flay Bucatini Amatriciana
- Bobby Flay Cornell Chicken
- Bobby Flay Sandwich
- Bobby Flay Pork Chop Recipe
- Bobby Flay Pulled Pork Recipe
- Bobby Flay German Potato Salad
- Bobby Flay Apple Salad
- Bobby Flay Corn Salad
- Bobby Flay Chicken Salad
- Bobby Flay Brussel Sprouts Salad
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Pumpkin Bread?
- Oven – Bake pumpkin bread in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Loaf Pan – Prepare the pumpkin bread batter in a loaf pan.
- Bowl – Combine all the dry and wet ingredients in the bowl.
- Electric Mixer – Beat the batter with an electric mixer.
- Bread Cutter – Slice pumpkin bread right after baking with the help of a bread cutter.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Pumpkin Bread?
|Preparation Time||Cookin Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||30 Minutes||40 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Pumpkin Bread?
- Pumpkin Puree – Pumpkin puree has a deep intense flavor.
- All-Purpose Flour – With all-purpose flour, make the bread base.
- Unsalted Butter – Unsalted butter won’t alter the taste of the bread.
- Oil – Whisk oil along with butter and sugar for a creamy batter.
- Eggs – Add eggs to make the bread fluffy and soft.
- Baking Powder – Adding a tablespoon of baking powder will lighten the cake texture.
- Baking Soda – Baking soda raises the bread.
- Sugar – Sugar is used in the batter for sweetness.
- Cinnamon – Cinnamon is mostly used in the batter as a flavoring additive.
- Nutmeg – Add nutmeg to the pumpkin bread for a warm and spicy flavor.
- Allspice Powder – Allspice powder makes the pumpkin bread spicy and flavorful.
- Cloves – Get intense flavors in your batter with cloves.
Steps To Make Bobby Flay Pumpkin Bread
1. Prepare Batter
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Butter a loaf pan. Combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and allspice powder in a bowl.
Whisk together butter, sugar, and oil in a separate bowl with an electric mixer. It will take about a minute. Now add pumpkin puree and combine well. Finally, add eggs and mix well. Now stir in the dry ingredients we just prepared along with some water.
2. Bake The Bread
Spread the batter into the pan. Bake for twenty minutes. Once baked, remove it from the oven and let it cool for five minutes.
Slice them. Bobby Flay pumpkin bread is ready.
|Total Fat||6.9 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||28 g|
How Will Bobby Flay Pumpkin Bread Look And Taste Like?
Bobby Flay pumpkin bread is super moist, tender, and fluffy. It has deep intense flavors of spices and seasonings. The bread has sweet and a bit spicy, and its strong flavors make it a perfect pair for coffee and tea time.
Bobby Flay Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- 1 3/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 3.5 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 stick Unsalted butter
- 1 cup Oil
- 2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3 cups Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Allspice Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cloves
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and allspice powder.
- Mix butter, sugar, and oil in another bowl with an electric mixer. Beat for a minute.
- Now add pumpkin puree to the bowl and incorporate it well.
- Add eggs and mix well. Now stir in the dry ingredients we just prepared along with some water.
- The batter is ready to transfer to the pan.
- Bake for twenty minutes.
- Slice! Enjoy Bobby Flay pumpkin bread.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do you know if pumpkin bread is done?
When the bread puffs up, know that pumpkin bread is done.
How should pumpkin bread be stored?
You can store it in the refrigerator or an air-tight container for more than a week.
At what temperature is pumpkin bread done?
You can bake pumpkin bread at 350 degrees Fahrenheit temperature.
Why is my pumpkin bread too moist?
Pumpkin bread is made with all-purpose flour and baking powder. It makes the bread super moist.
What to serve with pumpkin bread?
You can enjoy pumpkin bread in puddings, chocolate dips, and ice creams.