McDonald’s iced coffee appears to be a standout selection. The sweet and crisp sip of iced coffee convinces you to hype up the coffee game. So without any further ado, save a trip to the drive-thru and make a knockoff McDonald’s iced coffee at home.
McDonald’s iced coffee is loved for its vanilla flavor and subtle coffee finish. This coffee treat at home requires just a handful of elements. All you need is ice cubes, brewed coffee, vanilla syrup, half and half, vanilla syrup, sugar, and water. Whisk in the ingredients, and the iced coffee will be ready.
No-fuss cooking or baking is involved in making this copycat iced coffee. Just infuse your coffee beans, stir in the other elements, and you are good to go! Follow the recipe guide to yield perfect flavors.
Prepare the knockoff version with a remarkable list of equipment, ingredients, instructions, and nutritional facts. Keep reading the article and seek out the intricate details.
1. McDonald’s Hot Mustard Sauce – McDonald’s hot mustard sauce is sauce looks colorful, smooth, creamy, and appetizing. Undoubtedly, it has mustard flavors with a little heat and zesty punch added to it.
2. McDonald’s Shamrock Shake – McDonald’s shamrock shake is filled with minty flavors and vibrant green color that makes it an instant hit. Making this shake in your kitchen is a child’s play.
3. McDonald’s Oreo Mcflurry – A great combination of a milkshake and a sundae brings out a flavorful Mcflurry. Check out how to make McDonald’s Oreo Mcflurry with vanilla flavor.
4. McDonald’s Chicken Nuggets – Juicy, crispy, and delightful McDonald’s chicken nuggets are a huge hit. The fan-favorite chicken nuggets of joy will make you drooling.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Iced Coffee?
- Saucepan – Brew the ground coffee beans in a saucepan.
- Pitcher – Take a pitcher to stir in all the components.
- Glass – Serve the iced coffee by pouring it into the glass.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Iced Coffee?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|2 Minutes||3 Minutes||5 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Iced Coffee?
- Arabic Beans – Take half a cup of Arabic beans and brew them in a saucepan for a better flavor of iced coffee.
- Half And Half – Add a quarter cup of half and half to the mixture.
- Sugar – Add granulated white sugar to your taste. We added two teaspoons of sugar.
- Ice Cubes – For chilled iced coffee take ice cubes.
- Flavored Syrup – Take any flavored or simple syrup as per your preference. We used the vanilla syrup to prepare iced coffee.
- Water – Make the iced coffee with water and a combination of milk and cream.
Steps To Make To Make McDonald’s Iced Coffee
1. Brew The Coffee
Add water and ground Arabic coffee beans to a saucepan. Brew it until it forms the glazy copper color. Once you have brewed the coffee, let it cool down.
Combine the brewed coffee with other elements like half and half, vanilla syrup, sugar, and ice. Stir in everything nicely. Whisk evenly until you see bubbles forming. Then, fill the glass with ice cubes and pour the coffee into the glass. Serve knockoff McDonald’s iced coffee with your family and loved ones.
How Will McDonald’s Iced Coffee Look And Taste like?
McDonald’s iced coffee is refreshing and delicious. It is stronger than most Espresso drinks. The French vanilla flavor added to the coffee stands out. Moreover, coffee beans are nicely brewed and infused with other components.
McDonald’s Iced Coffee Recipe
- ½ cup Arabic Beans
- ½ cup Half And Half
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- ½ cup Ice Cubes
- 1 teaspoon Flavored Syrup
- ½ cup Water
- Take Arabica beans and water in a saucepan to brew a strong pot of coffee.
- Bring to a nice boil and let it cool down.
- Then, add ice, brewed coffee, vanilla syrup, half and half in a pitcher or a blender. Combine everything evenly by stirring frequently.
- Finally, fill the glass with ice cubes and pour the coffee mixture on the top.
- Serve chilled iced coffee and enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does McDonald’s put in their iced coffee?
McDonald’s iced coffee is made with Arabica beans, flavored coffee syrup, half and half, sugar, and ice.
What syrup does McDonald’s use in coffee?
McDonald’s uses Torani vanilla syrup in its iced coffee.
Does Mcdonald’s iced coffee have milk?
McDonald’s iced coffee has a combination of milk and cream added with a cup of half and half.
What does McDonald’s iced coffee taste like?
McDonald’s iced coffee is stronger than Espresso drinks. This frozen iced coffee tastes like melted ice cream with crushed ice. All in all, it is delish and a must-have drink.
That’s all for today. Try this easy iced coffee recipe at home with our recipe guide. Share your tweaks and cooking experience with us in the comment section below. Your feedback is valuable for us!