Wanna try a delicious banana flavored dessert but don’t have much ingredients? Don’t worry! You can make a delicious banana flavored ice cream even without the cream. It’s the easiest Gordon Ramsay’s ice cream I’ve ever tried. So, don’t waste those ripe bananas sitting on your dinner table and turn them into a delicious star-chef dessert.
No doubt! Gordon Ramsay’s ice cream is a dessert with a wow factor. His recipes are creative and perfect and sometimes difficult to make. But, believe me! Gordon Ramsay’s banana ice cream is no brainer. It has frozen bananas blended into a smooth creamy texture. It contains no cream and no added sugar. Now, let’s begin with the recipe for Gordon Ramsay’s banana ice cream.
If you already have frozen bananas with you, Gordon Ramsay’s ice cream will get ready within 10 minutes. You find the equipment list and the ingredients required for Gordon Ramsay’s banana ice cream below. Try this easy Gordon Ramsay’s ice cream recipe and enjoy this banana flavored dessert.
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Carrot Cake Macaroons– Gordon Ramsay’s carrot cake macaroons are one of the best combination desserts. Carrot and coconut are the star of the show. The amazing aroma comes from sweet-smelling spices. Dip them in chocolate or icing and enjoy these mini cakes.
2. Gordon Ramsay’s Chicken Pie– Gordon Ramsay’s chicken pie is like no other. This deconstructed pie is served as a creamy chicken vegetable sauce and baked puff pastry. It is really easy to make and you can taste the earthy vegetables, creamy chicken, and golden pastry in each bite.
3. Gordon Ramsay’s Coconut Pancakes-Gordon Ramsay’s coconut pancakes are soft, fluffy, and healthy. These delicious pancakes are served with a sweet and tangy lime syrup. This is definitely a great breakfast to freshen up your mood.
4. Gordon Ramsay’s Quinoa Salad– Gordon Ramsay’s quinoa salad is a delicious way to switch to healthy eating. The salad is a like a breath of fresh air, literally. It has cucumber lime zest, and mint. Also, the almonds give a little crunch in every bite.
What Equipment Will You Need For Gordon Ramsay’s Ice Cream?
Check out the list of equipment below to make Gordon Ramsay’s ice cream.
- Freezer-proof container- Use a freezer-proof container to keep ice cream in the refrigerator.
- Food processor- Use a food processor to blend the bananas into a creamy smooth texture.
- Spatula- You can use a spatula to scrape the banana from the edges of the food processor and to add it back to the container to freeze it.
- Spoon- Use a spoon to check the texture to the banana ice cream and to serve the ice cream.
- Refrigerator- Refrigerator is the major equipment for the recipe. You can’t make banana ice cream without freezing the bananas in the refrigerator.
How Much Time Do You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Ice Cream?
|Preparation Time||Freezing Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||6 Hours||6 Hours 10 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need For Gordon Ramsay’s Ice Cream?
The only ingredient you need to make Gordon Ramsay’s ice cream is banana. Use four ripe bananas for this recipe. Now, let’s move on to the recipe procedure.
Steps To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Ice Cream
1. Freeze bananas!
Slice ripe bananas and freeze them in a freezer-proof container in the refrigerator. Leave the container in the freezer overnight.
2. Blend them!
Transfer the frozen banana pieces into the food processor, break the bananas into small pieces. Now, scrape the edges of the food processor and blend the bananas into a smooth cream.
When the banana gets creamy smooth and soft in the food processor, serve it immediately and put the remaining ice cream back into the freezer.
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Vitamin A||76 IU|
|Vitamin C||10 mg|
How Will Gordon Ramsay’s Ice Cream Look and Taste?
There you go! You’re ready with the easiest Gordon Ramsay ice cream. This ice cream is entirely made from bananas and contains no added flavors. This chilled ice cream has the natural flavor of bananas and is creamy smooth in texture. It’s super delicious and sweet. This dessert can be paired with any type of meal.
Gordon Ramsay’s Ice Cream Recipe
- Freezer-proof Container
- Food Processor
- 4 Ripe Bananas (peeled)
- Slice the bananas and put them in a freezer-proof container. Place this container in the refrigerator in the freezer and let it chill overnight or at least for six hour.
- When you're ready to make the ice cream, transfer the frozen bananas to the food processor. Break the bananas in the food processer, scrape the edges, and then blend them to have creamy smooth bananas.
- Serve immediately and put the remaining banana ice cream in the freezer.