The Human Bean serves some great coffee and a lot more! This chain has been whipping up some amazing new seasonal flavors for the upcoming holiday season, which are worth a try! Let us discover their new holiday menu, all in this article!
This coffee chain is one of those places that is always on par with the seasonal menus. Of course, when all the coffee places from everywhere decide to add special holiday treats, why would this renowned chain be left behind?
The Human Bean has a vast menu consisting of house specialties, frozen favorites, classics, and espressos. This chain has added a new section on its menu called ‘Seasonal Drink Specials, ‘ with five new amazing flavors worth trying. All of these will be available all through the holiday season.
Here, you might be wondering about the prices of each option available on the Human Bean’s holiday menu. Well, the exact prices have yet to be mentioned for these options. However, on an average, you can expect to spend $3 – $10 at this coffee place, depending on what you buy.
However, these are the prices for just one of their locations in Oregon. The prices may differ from location to location, so that’s worth keeping in mind! Now, let us explore The Human Bean’s holiday menu, but before that, here is a little bit about the coffee chain itself!
The Human Bean is an American coffeehouse chain started in 1998 in Ashland, Oregon. This chain is known for its drive-through service and, of course, its delicious beverages! Just four years after the chain opened, they began franchising.
Now, there are over 148 The Human Bean locations all across 21 states in the United States, most in the midwest. Although most of these locations are still solely drive-throughs, a few offer indoor seating too.
What's In The Post
The Human Bean Holiday Menu
I don’t know about everyone, but one of the reasons I eagerly wait for the holiday season is to see all the new stuff that restaurant chains come up with, including coffee chains. Of course, a lot more exciting stuff happens at this time, but enjoying special seasonal beverages has become mandatory for me!
Deep down, some of you might be just like me! Oh, and the thought of so many holiday specials on The Human Bean’s menu will surely sound like really exciting news! It truly is, considering this is one time of the year when we indulge in different and wacky flavors!
This particular coffee chain has yet to come up with anything wacky for the holiday season. But the new options on their menu are the epitome of holiday flavors! These new seasonal beverages all revolve around classic holiday flavors that most of us love! So, without further ado, let us check out these new beverages!
1. Candied Peppermint
Good old peppermint is one of the most obvious and mandatory flavors around the holiday season. There’s something about this flavor that instantly takes us back to childhood when we all enjoyed our share of a candy cane!
Now, you can have this classic flavor as a lovely beverage too! This new flavor hasn’t been released as a new beverage as such, but rather an extra flavor that can be added to any beverage of your choice!
The perfect combination of white chocolate and peppermint flavor can be added to lattes, mochas, granitas, smoothies, and even cold brews! Candy cane never tasted as great!
2. Salted Brown Butter Mocha
In general, mochas are great! They create such a great balance between chocolate and coffee that they are one of those flavors that can be enjoyed all year round, especially during the holiday season!
Regular mochas are great. There is no doubt about that! But, The Human Bean coffee house decided to take regular mocha to another level to make the flavor as holiday-friendly as possible!
Enter Salted Brown Butter Mocha! This mocha has the perfect combination of espresso and chocolate, and the brown butter surely adds a great nutty flavor to the whole thing. Finally, the sea salt gives it a salty finish which you wouldn’t have expected would taste as great!
3. Toasty Cocoa
Hot cocoa cannot be replaced around the holiday season. Is there anything more comforting than a cup of decadent hot chocolate on a cold evening or even morning? The answer is clearly no!
This version of hot cocoa from The Human Bean is more than just a regular comforting beverage! It is an elevated version of a classic, with all the works to make it taste even more decadent and rich!
This cocoa consists of sweet toasted marshmallow flavor and hot chocolate and is topped with mini marshmallows. It doesn’t end there, though, as there is also some cool whipped cream to compliment the mini marshmallows!
Eggnog is another one of those classic holiday flavors that many people enjoy! This boozy delight gives you all the necessary warmth that you would need on a cold winter day.
What does combining this classic with a hot cup of joe sound like? Well, it tastes marvelous, that is for sure! The Human bean has taken up this classic to convert it into a caffeinated treat!
This eggnog flavor is topped over a classic latte made with fresh espresso. The latter is topped with steamed eggnog and whipped cream to finish it off! If you are a true fan of eggnog, then surely take advantage of this one!
5. Pumpkin Snowy
Pumpkin is a flavor that is way more associated with fall than winter and the holiday season. But whoever said that you could not crave a pumpkin-flavored beverage once fall is over?
Although this one is a cold beverage instead of a hot one, it is still a really decadent beverage that combines a few lovely flavors. This beverage starts with a sweet blend of Ghirardelli white chocolate.
Further, it is topped with some espresso and a rich pumpkin sauce. If fall flavors are something you live by, then this new addition to the holiday menu at The Human Bean is sure to leave you happy!
How To Order Online From The Human Bean Holiday Menu?
I am sure you cannot wait to try all these specials out for the holiday season. However, the holiday season does mean a lot of snow and cold weather. Even though The Human Bean offers a drive-through, many of you probably would rather enjoy your holiday beverage right at home from the comfort of your bed!
So, in that case, you can easily order anything off their menu, all online! Online orders for their holiday specials can be placed right on their official website. Alternatively, you can also place your order online via various delivery platforms, like Uber Eats, Doordash, Grubhub, and Seamless, if that is an easier option!
Similar Restaurants Offering A Holiday Menu
- Dutch Bros. – From cold brews to hot cocoa and lattes, Dutch Bros. has a lot to offer. Guess what, they are offering a range of these delicious beverages, all with a Christmas twist on their holiday menu!
- Peet’s Coffee – Along with a number of new beverages on their holiday menu, Pete’s Coffee is also serving up a lovely holiday blend, for you to enjoy even after the season is over!
- Black Rock Coffee – Black Rock Coffee is a well known chain across the United States and they serve some of the best ones out there. Take a look at the lovely holiday menu that this coffee place has to offer for the season of giving!
- Red Lobster – Who said no one would crave seafood during the holiday season? For the freshest seafood ever, is there even a better place than Red Lobster? This chain has a number of feasts that have been added on their holiday menu, perfect for any sort of appetite!
- Dairy Queen – Dairy Queen is known for its soft serves and various other frozen treats. Keeping that in mind, they have launched a holiday menu with some delicious options for blizzards and more!
- Tim Hortons – This Canadian coffee chain has perfectly found its place in the United States and for fans, their holiday menu is filled with a number of sweet treats, coffees and various other delicious beverages.
- McDonald’s – McDonald’s surely needs no introduction! This internally acclaimed fast food chain has offers all through the holiday season and also a bunch of special menu items which you can’t miss out on!
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Americans love their donuts and what better if these donuts are all holiday flavored? That surely isn’t all that you can enjoy at this chain during the holiday season, so, do have a look at the entire menu!
- Starbucks – Starbucks is the perfect place to get a good cup of coffee and this restaurant chain does not disappoint when it comes to holiday specials! From coffee to lovely holiday food, they have everything you need!
- IHOP – International House Of Pancakes, also called IHOP is known for their pancakes, of course and a lot more! This chain of restaurants has a fantastic new holiday menu with a number of different specials that are worth a try!
The Human Bean has a special lineup of delicious beverages, all for their new holiday menu. The seasonal offerings feature five new beverages available throughout the holiday season at all of their locations across the country.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will all these beverages be available at all their locations?
Yes, the holiday beverages will be available at all The Human Bean locations across the United States.
How much do the beverages from The Human Bean cost, on average?
On average, you can expect to spend $ 3 – $ 10 at The Human Bean, depending on certain factors.
Are the prices of these beverages the same at all their locations?
No, the prices of these beverages may differ from one location to another.
Can these beverages be ordered online?
You can order all the beverages mentioned in their holiday menu online.
Does The Human Bean have indoor seating?
Some of their locations do have indoor seating. However, most of them only offer drive-through.