With Halloween coming up really soon, it is a great occasion to get together with family and friends and enjoy a feast. Sometimes, the best feasts can actually be in the form of seafood, especially if it’s the seafood from Red Lobster! Everyone who is a regular at Red Lobster would agree that their food is just beyond delicious! But is Red Lobster open on Halloween for you to celebrate? Let’s find out!
Red Lobster will be open and serving customers on Halloween this year. You can always count on them for some delicious seafood on most holidays throughout the year, with Halloween being no exception. Their official working hours will be 11:00 am to 10:00 pm, which are the same as always. However, some of the outlets may have reduced hours of operation, as Halloween is a major national holiday.
Red Lobster is a chain of casual dining restaurants that is American in origin. They specialize in seafood, and their first outlet was founded in 1968, in Lakeland. The restaurant chain’s headquarters are in Orlando, Florida. The restaurant chain was a hit amongst customers ever since it opened, which led to a really rapid expansion.
In fact, the expansion was so rapid that in the 1980s, they had already started expanding internationally and opened their outlets in Canada. The chain of restaurants now has a huge dominance in the seafood restaurant industry, internationally too. As of now, Red Lobster has around 719 locations all across the world.
Some countries where you can find Red Lobster chains other than the United States and Canada are Puerto Rico, United Arab Emirates, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, and even Turkey! The chain of restaurants states that ever since they first opened, they have been committed to bringing their customers a seafood experience that they have never had before.
The chain also claims that they are committed to bringing all their customers the best and freshest seafood that they may ever find. They have surely lived up to this commitment, which is what led to their expansion, of course! On their menu, you can find a variety of dishes that are mostly seafood based.
They have options like starters, signature feasts, pasta, pizzas, and so much more! I have mentioned some of the specials from their menu that you should try out this Halloween.
Along with that, this article will help you with the opening and closing timings of Red Lobster on Halloween and also how you can enjoy their food, other than dining in! Now, let us discover the best from Red Lobster!
Red Lobster Opening / Closing Timings On Halloween
|Red Lobster Operating Hours On Halloween||11:00 am to 10:00 pm|
For delicious seafood feasts, you can always count on Red Lobster to make your holidays extra specials. So, on Halloween this year, Red Lobster will be open and serving customers as per usual. Their official hours will be 11:00 am to 10:00 pm, which are as always.
However, some outlets may have reduced hours of operation as Halloween is a major national holiday. It can be a bummer to go all the way to a restaurant and return disappointed by seeing that it isn’t even open. To avoid this sort of issue on Halloween this year, it would be better to call the location closest to you and ask them their exact hours.
This way, you will be able to enjoy Red Lobster on Halloween without any hassle! Moreover, Red Lobster will also be delivering food on Halloween, in case you would like to order. They will be delivering through their own delivery partners, along with delivery options such as Uber Eats, DoorDash, and Grubhub.
Moreover, Halloween is a time when all your friends and family would like to get together. So, there are chances that you may need to host a huge party. In this case, too, Red Lobster has you covered as they have a catering option too! To place a catering order, you can visit the official website of Red Lobster.
Now all of this may sound really tempting to many of you, but I can understand if some of you still aren’t fully convinced. In that case, let us check out some of their specials, and I can guarantee that this will change your mind!
Specials From The Red Lobster Menu That You Should Try Out This Halloween
The top five specials from the Red Lobster menu that are worth trying out on Halloween are:
- Red Lobster Live Maine Lobster
- Red Lobster Lobster and Langostino Pizza
- Red Lobster Ultimate Feast
- Red Lobster Fish and Chips
- Red Lobster Kung Pao Noodles With Crispy Shrimp
1. Red Lobster Live Maine Lobster
As the name of the restaurant suggests, Red Lobster is indeed known for their lobsters! So, the live Maine lobster from Red Lobster is surely not worth missing out on, as it is one of their specials.
The Lobster, as they claim, is freshly caught from the Atlantic and prepared to order for all customers. The Lobster can be made as the customer pleases, either the classic way or roasted with crab and seafood stuffing.
Along with the Lobster, they serve two sides, as per your choice. The options for sides include broccoli, mac and cheese, lobster mashed potatoes, french fries, baked potatoes, and a lot more! If you don’t try the Maine Lobster, you are surely missing out!
2. Red Lobster Lobster and Langostino Pizza
At Red Lobster, you won’t fail to find a variety when it comes to seafood. I am sure many of you may have tried seafood pizza before, but have you ever tried a pizza topped with Lobster?! Let’s see what goes on this pizza that makes it so delicious.
The Lobster and langostino pizza is a perfect balance of flavors and textures. This pizza is topped with Maine, Norway, and langostino Lobster, creating a combination of flavors that you may have never tried before.
Moreover, the pizza is also topped with fresh tomatoes, parmesan cheese, mozzarella, and sweet basil. If trying over-the-top pizzas is your thing, don’t miss out on this one from Red Lobster on Halloween!
3. Red Lobster Ultimate Feast
The ultimate feast from Red Lobster is a seafood lover’s dream, as it has all the seafood you could ever imagine! This meal is packed with different varieties of seafood and sides, which truly makes it an Ultimate feast!
This feast has a tender Maine lobster tail, North-American snow crab legs, garlic shrimp scampi, and Walt’s favorite shrimp. All of this is served alongside some melted butter, lemon, cocktail sauce, and two sides of your choice.
This Ultimate feast is truly the best thing if you want to completely give in to indulgence. You can either share it if it’s too much for you or even has it all, as it is Halloween, after all, so no one is counting calories!
4. Red Lobster Fish and Chips
Fish and chips, a favorite from England, has found its place in America in the best possible way! It is indeed the best combination, and as no one does seafood better than Red Lobster, you can only expect the best fish and chips!
The fish and chips is featured under the ‘classics’ section of the Red Lobster menu. It consists of fresh cod, which is hand battered and deep fried to perfection. The fish is served alongside some crispy on the outside and soft on the inside chips or french fries.
The sides also include some coleslaw and tartar sauce. Although the name of the dish says fish and chips, you do get the option to choose a different side if you would like. But Red Lobster recommends trying the French fries as they make the best side.
5. Red Lobster Kung Pao Noodles With Crispy Shrimp
As I had mentioned earlier, the variety never ends at Red Lobster when it comes to seafood! Along with their feasts, pasta, pizzas, and more, Red Lobster also has some delicious Asian delicacies featuring their fresh seafood.
The best of them is their Kung Pao Noodles with Crispy Shrimp. This dish consists of crispy shrimp, which is tossed in sweet and spicy soy-ginger sauce, along with some noodles.
It also has added vegetables such as edamame, cabbage, crispy onions, cashews, and green onions. You can also make it a meal by adding some sides of your choice. So, if you want to go the Asian route this Halloween, don’t forget to try this out from Red Lobster.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Halloween
- Moe’s – Another fast-food chain that’s open and operational on Halloween this year is Moe’s. Check out the link to know its operational hours on holiday and if this restaurant is open for online orders.
- Baskin Robbins – Let’s not forget that any holiday feast is incomplete without a dessert. If you’re among the ones who like to indulge in frozen dessert, Baskin Robbins is perfect for you. Follow the link and read about the holiday plans of Baskin Robbins.
- Boston Market – Curious to know the Halloween plans of Boston Market? Don’t worry; we have all that you need to know! Follow the link and read the Halloween updates of Boston Market.
- White Castle – Does White Castle serve food on Halloween? You might be wondering if you can enjoy your favorite food at White Castle with your family on Halloween. Seek out the link, and you’ll get to know the holiday status of this restaurant chain.
- Carvel – Get the wholesome scoops of your favorite frozen dessert, I mean ice creams, at Carvel. To know its holiday timings and holiday-special menu items, seek out the link provided in the name of the restaurant.
- Shake Shack – Shake or sandwiches or burgers; Shake Shack has everything you need to have a memorable meal for Halloween. Follow the link and check out your nearest Shake Shake to have the best of fast-casual foods.
- Jason’s Deli – Another deli that has a perfect holiday feast-worthy menu is Jason’s Deli. But is Jason’s Deli open on Halloween? If that’s what you want to know, click on the name of this restaurant and read the entire article.
- Krispy Kreme – When it comes to baked goodies, Krispy Kreme is among the most famous names that come to our minds. Follow the link if you are thinking of trying your favorite donuts at Krispy Kreme.
- Raising Cane’s – You, too, are planning to enjoy your favorite food at Raising Cane’s on Halloween. Before you visit your nearest Raising Cane’s, you should check out its holiday updates on Halloween this year. Follow the link and check out all you need to know about Raising Cane’s.
- Mcalister’s Deli – McAlister Deli has got numerous menu items to give you the best holiday dining experience. So, make sure you follow the link and read all the dishes that you can try on Halloween with your family and friends.
Red Lobster will be open and serving their delicious seafood on Halloween this year. Their official hours of operation will be 11:00 am to 10:00 pm, which will be the same as always. However, some outlets may decide to work at reduced hours.
So, it would be better to call the outlet closest to you and ask them about their hours of operation before you visit. This way, there won’t be any sort of hindrance during your Halloween celebration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will Red Lobster be open on Halloween this year?
Yes, Red Lobster will be open on Halloween, 2022.
What will be the operating hours of Red Lobster on Halloween?
The official operating hours of Red Lobster on Halloween will be 11:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Does Red Lobster offer catering services?
Yes, Red Lobster offers catering services.
Does the Red Lobster menu have any desserts?
Yes, the Red Lobster menu does have four dessert options.
What are some specials from the Red Lobster menu that are worth trying on Halloween?
Some of the specials from the Red Lobster menu that you should try out on Halloween are Red Lobster Live Maine Lobster, Lobster and Langostino Pizza, Ultimate Feast, Fish and Chips, and Kung Pao Noodles With Crispy Shrimp.