Dunkin’ Christmas menu is out, and we can’t contain our excitement! You just don’t get to savor the classics but also something new at Dunkin’.
Dunkin’ Christmas menu is available from November 2 through December 27. You can savor their classics, like the peppermint mocha signature latte and the toasted white chocolate mocha latte. But a new item that you should definitely try is the cookie butter cold brew.
The Christmas menu is not just limited to drinks. Along with the drinks, you can also munch on delicious food items like cookie butter donuts and pancake wake-up wrap.
So, let’s check out the exciting new Dunkin’ Christmas menu along with the price list. Before I tell you all about the above-mentioned Christmas menu, Dunkin’ also has special deals waiting for their Dunkin’ Rewards members.
The Name Change
Dunkin’ Donuts officially changed its name by dropping Donuts in 2019. That’s because, over the years, the brand also included other items on its menu such as their popular beverages, muffins, and sandwiches.
“By simplifying and modernizing our name, while still paying homage to our heritage, we have an opportunity to create an incredible new energy for Dunkin’,” the company’s chief marketing officer, Tony Weisman, said in a statement at the time.
Dunkin’ Christmas Specials
A visit to Dunkin’ always turns out to be a memorable experience. But the new Dunkin’ Christmas menu brings with it mouth-watering options to choose from. Let’s check them out.
1. Peppermint Mocha Signature Latte
A holiday classic, the Dunkin’ peppermint mocha signature latte is the perfect beverage to kick-start your holiday. This beverage brings along a mix of warm notes balanced with cool peppermint.
The peppermint mocha signature latte is topped with a mountain of whipped cream, drizzled with mocha syrup, and a delicious dust of cocoa powder. You can enjoy this drink icy cold or hot.
|Peppermint Mocha Signature Latte -Small||$ 4.36|
|Peppermint Mocha Signature Latte – Medium||$ 4.98|
|Peppermint Mocha Signature Latte – Large||$ 5.61|
2. Toasted White Chocolate Signature Latte
The Dunkin’ toasted white chocolate signature latte features their signature latte with a creamy white chocolate flavor. This drink is topped with whipped cream, a sweet caramel drizzle, and warm cinnamon sugar.
|Toasted White Chocolate Signature Latte (regular or decaf) – Small||$ 4.36|
|Toasted White Chocolate Signature Latte (regular or decaf)||$ 4.98|
|Toasted White Chocolate Signature Latte (regular or decaf)||$ 5.61|
3. Cookie Butter Cold Brew
Dunkin’s new holiday entry for this year is the cookie butter cold brew. This beverage is a slow-steeped cold brew having flavors of sweet brown sugar and baked cookie.
This new attractive-looking beverage comes layered with creamy cookie butter cold foam and cookie butter crumbles.
4. Holiday Blend Coffee
The holiday blend coffee at Dunkin’ is a part of the brand’s Limited Batch Series. It features a mix of Ethiopian and Colombian coffees flavored with dried fruits and sweet notes of molasses.
This special coffee blend is also available for purchase in one-pound bags.
|Holiday Blend Coffee||$ 2.98|
5. Cookie Butter Donut
Why stick to just beverages when you can also indulge in a delicious donut? The cookie butter donut is a classic Dunkin’ filled with cookie buttercream. It comes topped with a layer of maple icing and crushed cookies.
6. Pancake Wake-Up Wrap
If you are looking for a savory side for your beverage, you can also try the pancake wake-up wrap. This item features six mini maple-flavored pancakes.
You can even customize this breakfast item by choosing egg, bacon, sausage or going meatless. You can choose between having American or white cheddar cheese, or remove the cheese or egg altogether.
The pancakes are served with a side of syrup.
7. Cranberry Orange Muffin
You can also devour a great-tasting muffin made with real cranberries. This holiday treat features subtle flavors of orange and is topped with standing sugar.
Deals For Dunkin’ Reward Members
To make this holiday season special for the Dunkin’ reward members, Dunkin’ has brought back free coffee Mondays. All members are eligible to get a free medium hot or iced coffee with any purchase on Mondays through November 28.
Moreover, Dunkin’ Rewards members can avail themselves of some amazing offers through November 29. These include one free Wake-Up Wrap with the purchase of any full-priced medium or larger beverage, one free bakery item with the purchase of any full-priced medium or larger beverage, and one free hashbrown with the purchase of any classic breakfast sandwich.
The members can also get one $1 hot coffee of any size and one $2 iced coffee of any size.
How To Order Dunkin’ Christmas Menu
Christmas is always a joyful season at Dunkin’. You can savor some classic Dunkin’ holiday beverages along with two new beverages and bakery items at Dunkin’ by placing an order online or by visiting any Dunkin’ location.
Similar Restaurants Offering A Holiday Menu
- Starbucks – Starbucks is the perfect place to get a good cup of coffee and this restaurant chain does not disappoint when it comes to holiday specials! From coffee to lovely holiday food, they have everything you need!
- IHOP – International House Of Pancakes, also called IHOP is known for their pancakes, of course and a lot more! This chain of restaurants has a fantastic new holiday menu with a number of different specials that are worth a try!
- McDonald’s – McDonald’s surely needs no introduction! This internally acclaimed fast food chain has offers all through the holiday season and also a bunch of special menu items which you can’t miss out on!
- Tim Hortons – This Canadian coffee chain has perfectly found its place in the United States and for fans, their holiday menu is filled with a number of sweet treats, coffees and various other delicious beverages.
- Dairy Queen – Dairy Queen is known for its soft serves and various other frozen treats. Keeping that in mind, they have launched a holiday menu with some delicious options for blizzards and more!
- Red Lobster – Who said no one would crave seafood during the holiday season? For the freshest seafood ever, is there even a better place than Red Lobster? This chain has a number of feasts that have been added on their holiday menu, perfect for any sort of appetite!
- Boston Market – Boston Market for the holiday season has a number of precooked meals, curated with perfection. Whether it is entire meals you are looking for or just sides, everything can be found at Boston Market!
- Honey Baked Ham – No one does ham better than Honey Baked Ham and this chain has specials that include not just ham, but a lot more! Their holiday menu is truly vast and perfect for the season.
- Cracker Barrel – Cracker Barrel, for the holiday season, has a number of specials on their holiday menu. These consist of a number of heat and serve options, which you should surely check out!
- Piccadilly – Piccadilly Restaurants, known for their massive meals, have a special curated holiday menu, which includes a lot of ready to eat options. Now, you can enjoy a Christmas feast while also getting the well deserved rest that you need!
At Dunkin’, you must try the Christmas classics this season and new additions of beverages and food items. Moreover, special deals await Dunkin’ reward members. Head to Dunkin’ now!
Frequently Answered Questions (FAQs)
Has Dunkin’ released its Christmas menu?
Yes, Dunkin’ has released its Christmas menu.
Are there any new items on the Dunkin’ Christmas menu?
Yes, Dunkin’ Christmas menu includes two new beverages and three bakery items.
Until when can we enjoy Dunkin’ Christmas menu?
Dunkin’ Donuts Christmas menu is available from November 2 through December 27.
Does Dunkin’ have special offers for Christmas for Dunkin’ reward members?
Dunkin’ reward members can avail of some special offers during the holiday season.