Good news for the Starbies! Starbucks finally sleighs in a fresh holiday spark to its regular drinks. Don’t believe me? Check out the latest holiday menu of Starbucks. It has brought seasonal flavors to life with drinks and many other items. This time you might miss the classic eggnog latte but the menu has some of the best items like peppermint mocha, and chestnut praline latte to cheer you up. You gotta read this article to know about the holiday menu of Starbucks.
Starbucks offers peppermint mocha, sugar cookie almond milk latte, caramel brulee latte, toasted white chocolate mocha, and chestnut praline latte for the holiday season. You can enjoy any holiday drink or food item for less than $7.
Starbuck is the star of the holiday season! It serves most of its holiday items in holiday-themed cups and boxes. Not just food and drinks, but you can also buy merchandised festive gifts for yourself or loved ones under $30.
You’ll find more information about Starbucks and its holiday menu below in this article. Check out all the important links and the social media handles mentioned below. But first, let’s go back to how it all started!
Starbucks is an American chain of restaurants that specializes in serving coffee, burgers, etc. This multinational chain of roastery reserves and coffeehouses was founded by Jerry Baldwin, Zev Siegl, and Gordon Bowker. It’s currently active at 33,295 locations worldwide.
What's In The Post
Starbucks Holiday Menu With Prices
Starbucks is offering two peppermint flavored drinks. These drinks are peppermint mocha and peppermint white chocolate mocha. These drinks can be enjoyed hot as well as cold.
These are the holiday classics and are an incredible combination of starbucks’ signature espresso, sweet mocha sauce, steamed milk, and peppermint-flavored syrup. These drinks are topped with dark chocolate curls and, of course, whipped cream.
There’s an all-new sugar cookie almond milk latte on the holiday menu. You can enjoy it iced or as a hot coffee beverage and even as a sugar cookie almond milk frappuccino. It has sugar cookie syrup mixed in blonde espresso roast and with almond milk.
The red and green sprinkles on top add a colorful twist to this classic holiday drink. Irish cream cold brew is another iced drink by Starbucks. It’s topped with cocoa powder and vanilla-flavored sweet cream foam.
The caramel brulee latte and toasted white chocolate mocha are caramelized with festive flavors. The caramel brulee is steamed milk combined with espresso and rich caramel brulee sauce.
Toasted white chocolate mocha has espresso and steamed milk and is topped with crispy white pearls and holiday sugar sprinkles.
You can also enjoy a chestnut praline latte at Starbucks. It’s a delicious combination of espresso and flavors of caramelized chestnuts mixed with spices and steamed milk. Spiced praline crumbs on top add more fun to this classic drink.
Starbucks has some other holiday goodies to make your holiday joyful! These include reindeer cake pop, cranberry bliss bar, sugar plum cheese danish, and snowman cookie. You can also buy a cranberry bliss tray from Starbucks.
Not just the recent additions to the menu, but you can also enjoy other drinks from the regular menu of Starbucks. Check out the regular menu and try other amazing drinks and food items too.
I suggest you try pumpkin spiced mocha to have the best holiday flavors. Also, check out the nutritional value of all these items provided, along with franchise details.
Hot Coffee Menu With Prices
|White Chocolate Mocha||$ 6.25|
|Starbucks Blonde Vanilla Latte||$ 6.65|
|Caramel Macchiato||$ 6.25|
|Caffe Latte||$ 5.75|
|Pistachio Latte||$ 5.95|
|Cinnamon Dolce Latte||$ 6.25|
|Caffe Americano||$ 4.55|
|Featured Medium Roast – Pike Place Roast||$ 3.75|
|Caffe Mocha||$ 5.95|
|Flat White||$ 6.25|
|Espresso Macchiato||$ 2.95|
|Veranda Blend||$ 23.95|
|Honey Almondmilk Flat White||$ 5.95|
|Featured Starbucks Dark Roast Coffee||$ 3.75|
|Caffe Misto||$ 4.65|
|Greenb Apron Blend||$ 3.75|
|Coffee Traveler||$ 23.45|
Iced Coffee Menu With Prices
|Peppermint Mocha||$ 5.65|
|Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte||$ 5.65|
|Irish Cream Cold Brew||$ 4.95|
|Caramel Burlee Latte||$ 5.65|
|Toasted White Chocolate Mocha||$ 5.65|
|Chestnut Praline Latte||$ 5.65|
|Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha||$ 5.65|
|Pumpkin Spice Latte||$ 5.65|
Hot Drinks Menu With Prices
|Hot Chocolate||$ 3.55|
|Vanilla Creme||$ 3.55|
|White Hot Chocolate||$ 4.65|
|Caramel Apple Spice||$ 4.65|
|Steamed Apple Juice||$ 2.95|
|Steamed Milk||$ 3.15|
Frappuccino Blended Beverages Menu With Prices
|Vanilla Bean Creme Frappuccino® Blended Creme||$ 6.15|
|Caramel Frappuccino Blended Beverage||$ 5.45|
|Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino Blended Beverage||$ 6.75|
|Double Chocolaty Chip Creme Frappuccino Blended Beverage||$ 5.65|
|Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino||$ 6.75|
|Caramel Ribbon Crunch Creme Frappuccino Blended Beverage||$ 6.75|
|Mocha Frappuccino Blended Beverage||$ 6.45|
|Java Chip Frappuccino Blended Beverage||$ 6.45|
|Pistachio Creme Frappuccino Blended Beverage||$ 6.15|
|Chocolate Cookie Crumble Creme Frappuccino||$ 6.15|
|Coffee Frappuccino Blended Beverage||$ 6.15|
|Espresso Frappuccino Blended Beverage||$ 6.65|
|White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino Blended Beverage||$ 5.65|
|Chai Creme Frappuccino||$ 5.65|
|Caffe Vanilla Frappuccino Blended Beverage||$ 5.65|
|White Chocolate Creme Frappuccino Blended Beverage||$ 5.65|
|Pistachio Frappuccino Blended Beverage||$ 6.15|
Holiday Foods Menu With Prices
|New Chocolate Pistachio Swirl’s||$ 3.85|
|Reindeer Cake Pop||$ 3.15|
|Cranberry Bliss Bar||$ 2.45|
|Cranberry Bliss Tray||$ 13.95|
|Snowman Cookie||$ 2.25|
|Sugar Plum Cheese Danish||$ 3.15|
Holiday Beverages Menu With Prices
|Peppermint Mocha||$ 3.95||$ 4.65||$ 4.95|
|Caramel Brulee Latte||$ 3.95||$ 4.65||$ 4.95|
|Chestnut Praline Latte||$ 3.95||$ 4.65||$ 4.95|
|Toasted White Chocolate Mocha||$ 3.65||$ 4.25||$ 4.65|
|Iced Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte||–||$ 5.25||$ 5.95|
|Irish Cream Cold Brew||$ 4.45||–||$ 4.75|
How To Order Online From Starbucks ?
Starbucks is an American coffee company founded in 1971. You can order your favorite food online from Starbucks by following the link of their official website, android app, or iOS app, or any other delivery platform. The restaurant is best known for quality coffee and services.
To order food from Starbucks online, you can also refer some of the leading food delivery service apps like Doordash, Grubhub, Seamless, Postmates, and UberEats. We have shared the detailed screenshots that shows how to order food online from Starbucks.
Finding The Latest Starbucks Menu With Prices Of Your Nearest Location
1. Open the official website of UberEats and begin to place the order online.
2. Add the location of any nearest Starbucks outlet.
3. Once you add the location, the complete menu will be displayed.
4. Select your favorite food items from the menu and add it to the cart.
5. Further, click on the checkout and proceed to place the order.
6. The checkout option will direct you to add your personal details.
Starbucks Holiday Menu Nutritional Information
Read the nutritional value these holiday item of the menu of Starbucks by clicking on the link in the above table.
Starbucks Franchising Details
With 33, 295 active branches serving in 83 countries, Starbucks is a leading multinational chain of restaurants. Starbucks has about 15, 444 active stores in US and is looking forward to expand the business. If you want to own a Starbucks franchise, read the table below. You can also directly contact the team of Starbucks to inquire about the franchise. Contact details are mentioned further down in this article.
|Average Initial Investment||$ 1,000,000|
|Required Liquid Assets||$ 700,000|
|Daily Operating Expenses||$ 1,770|
|Yearly Expenses||$ 646,000|
Starbucks Contact Information
Starbucks Head Office Address: 2401 Utah Avenue SouthSeattle, WA98134
Starbucks Phone: (206) 447-1575
To contact the team of Starbucks directly, visit Starbucks’ customer service page and check out the different emails depending upon your queries.
|Order Online (Delivery)||delivery.starbucks.com|
|Order Online Options||starbucks.com/ways-to-order|
|College Achievement Plan||starbucks.com/careers/education|
|Culture And Values||starbucks.com/culture-and-values|
|Apps||Google Play or Apple Store|
Social Media Handles
Similar Restaurants Offering A Holiday Menu
- IHOP – International House Of Pancakes, also called IHOP is known for their pancakes, of course and a lot more! This chain of restaurants has a fantastic new holiday menu with a number of different specials that are worth a try!
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Americans love their donuts and what better if these donuts are all holiday flavored? That surely isn’t all that you can enjoy at this chain during the holiday season, so, do have a look at the entire menu!
- McDonald’s – McDonald’s surely needs no introduction! This internally acclaimed fast food chain has offers all through the holiday season and also a bunch of special menu items which you can’t miss out on!
- Tim Hortons – This Canadian coffee chain has perfectly found its place in the United States and for fans, their holiday menu is filled with a number of sweet treats, coffees and various other delicious beverages.
- Dairy Queen – Dairy Queen is known for its soft serves and various other frozen treats. Keeping that in mind, they have launched a holiday menu with some delicious options for blizzards and more!
- Red Lobster – Who said no one would crave seafood during the holiday season? For the freshest seafood ever, is there even a better place than Red Lobster? This chain has a number of feasts that have been added on their holiday menu, perfect for any sort of appetite!
- Boston Market – Boston Market for the holiday season has a number of precooked meals, curated with perfection. Whether it is entire meals you are looking for or just sides, everything can be found at Boston Market!
- Honey Baked Ham – No one does ham better than Honey Baked Ham and this chain has specials that include not just ham, but a lot more! Their holiday menu is truly vast and perfect for the season.
- Cracker Barrel – Cracker Barrel, for the holiday season, has a number of specials on their holiday menu. These consist of a number of heat and serve options, which you should surely check out!
- Piccadilly – Piccadilly Restaurants, known for their massive meals, have a special curated holiday menu, which includes a lot of ready to eat options. Now, you can enjoy a Christmas feast while also getting the well deserved rest that you need!
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Starbucks (FAQs)
What is the most popular coffee at Starbucks?
The caramel macchiato is the most popular coffee offered at Starbucks.
What is Starbucks best known for?
Starbucks is best known for the coffee and other beverages.
How many things are on the Starbucks menu?
Generally, there are 255 items on the Starbucks menu. However, the menu items vary depending the location of Starbucks.
Does Starbucks have a secret menu?
Yes, Starbucks have a secret menu. From candy-inspired Frappuccino’s to gem-colored refreshers you will love all the items on their hidden menu.