If you are anywhere in South or Midwest America, you can’t miss out on juicy steakburgers and milkshakes. On Labor Day, steakburgers and shakes from Steak ‘n Shake make a perfect holiday treat. So, how about trying some lip-smacking food from Steak ‘n Shake on Labor Day this year? But is it even open?
Steak ‘n Shake will be welcoming customers to place their orders on Labor Day 2023. America’s favorite casual restaurants keep their locations in service and open on this holiday every year. The operational timings of Steak ‘n Shake on Labor Day remain the same as usual, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
So, with more than 550 restaurants in 28 states, chances are good that there’s a Steak ‘n Shake near you. And you must try out some of their food items that ask to be tasted. Steak ‘n Shake was founded by Gus Belt, who ran a combination gas station/chicken restaurant with his wife, Edith. And unlike today, all-you-could-eat back then was fried chicken with fries and coleslaw. You also could add a beer for just $0.09 cents. But the story of the restaurant doesn’t start here.
What led to the real start of Belt’s food business was the most popular item at his hybrid gas station was banned due to Prohibition. With the ban on beer, Gus realized that the country required some good hamburger stands. Thus, Steak’ n Shake was born in 1934. Not only did the hamburgers turn out to be good, but they were also delivered within minutes after they were ordered! Its popularity grew so much that today the brand also carries out its operations in Europe and West Asia.
Steak ‘n Shake menu has super delicious items waiting for its customers. It features categories like steakburger combos, specialties, four meals under $4, milkshakes, beverages, chili & sides, kid’s menu, etc.
The food at Steak ‘n Shake is sure to blow your mind with its quality and service. According to Steak ‘n Shake’s official website, “Gus was determined to serve his customers the finest burgers and shakes in the business. So, he would wheel in a barrel of steaks and grind the meat into burgers right in front of the guests. Thus, came the famous slogan, “In Sight, It Must Be Right.”
In the sections below, you’ll learn about Steak ‘n Shake’s operational hours on Labor Day 2023. You’ll also get to know all the menu specials that you can have at this chain this holiday. Let’s find out more!
What's In The Post
Steak’ n Shake Opening/Closing Hours On Labor Day 2023
|Steak ‘n Shake Labor Day 2023 hours
|10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Steak ‘n Shake keeps its doors open for its customers on Labor Day 2023. The chain stays operational as per usual, which is from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
At Steak ‘n Shake, you are guaranteed to have a great time with friends and family. The chain not only provides delicious food but also rolls out new deals every now and then. Thus, you can get lucky both ways at Steak ‘n Shake.
Steak ‘n Shake Specials That You Can Try On Labor Day 2023
The top five Steak n’ Shake menu items that you should try this Labor Day are:-
- Steak ‘n Shake’s White Truffle Prime Steakburger
- Steak ‘n Shake’s Butter Steakburger
- Steak ‘n Shake’s Chili 5-Way
- Steak ‘n Shake’s Turtle Caramel Nut Milkshake
- Steak ‘n Shake’s chicken fingers
1. Steak ‘n Shake’s White Truffle Prime Steakburger
When at Steak ‘n shake, picking out the best hamburgers has to be of prime importance. And after taking a bite into Steak ‘n Shake’s white truffle prime steakburger, you will get why.
Imagine a tender and tasty burger with meat and all things good. That’s what Steak ‘n Shake’s white truffle prime steakburger is all about. This burger comes with beef, grilled mushrooms, caramelized onions, two slices of Swiss cheese, and some truffle aioli sauce that is to die for. And that’s not all.
All these yummy fillings come sandwiched between two gently toasted brioche buns. The result? You will not believe that you just took a bite of such a high-quality burger from a not-so-fancy restaurant. It’s truly a meal that you will be talking about for the rest of the day.
Packed with so much deliciousness, why wouldn’t you order this one to make Labor Day special?
2. Steak ‘n Shake’s Butter Steakburger
Formerly known as the Wisconsin Buttery Steakburger, the Butter Steakburger at Steak ‘n Shake will take you by surprise. This burger comes with two patties of Steakburger, an extra thick slice of American cheese, a handful of grilled onions, and a knotted bun. Then comes the most important part; the magic of salted Wisconsin butter, which is melted on the top. One bite into it, and you will be blown away by its unique combination of flavors. Also, it comes with a side of beautifully golden and crispy fries.
3. Steak ‘n Shake’s Chili 5-Way
Now hamburgers at Steak ‘n Shake are a no-brainer. But the 5-way at this restaurant is such a unique dish that you will surely remember. And no, it’s not a hamburger.
Steak ‘n Shake’s chili 5-way is one tasty concoction that will transport you to Italy. The dish is made using spaghetti, chili, extra chili sauce, chili beef, chopped onions, shredded Monterrey Jack, and cheddar cheese.
The great thing about this dish is that you can do many variations with it. You can add toppings to your liking and convert them into a 3-way or 4-way.
4. Steak ‘n Shake’s Turtle Caramel Nut Milkshake
There’s no way that you visit Steak ‘n Shake and go without having their milkshakes. Steak ‘n Shake’s milkshakes are some of the best ones out there. They’re generously portioned, inexpensive, and delicious. Also, there’s a long list to choose from. But for you, I’ve narrowed down the list to 1.
The shakes at Steak ‘n Shake are made with real milk and are topped with whipped cream. Popular specialty shakes flavors include Butterfinger, Kit Kat, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup, and Nutella. But do you ask which one is the best? Try the turtle caramel nut milkshake for a delicious milk experience.
The turtle caramel nut milkshake comes with an impressive mix of peanuts and caramel with milk that fits perfectly in this thick shake. Believe me, this milkshake is totally worth an extra hour at the gym.
5. Steak ‘n Shake’s chicken fingers
If you ask most of the regular customers of Steak ‘n Shake about a great side time to try, then you’ll find chicken fingers as the answer. They’re actually tasty and tasty. Steak ‘n Shake’s chicken fingers come breaded in a combination of flour, salt, and pepper and are fried to perfection. And what do you get on its side? A bunch of fries! And not just ordinary fries. For a more flavorful experience, you can upgrade to seasoned fries or substitute for applesauce or coleslaw.
Another decision you need to make is what sauce to pair with your chicken fingers. You get three options that include honey mustard, buffalo sauce, and BBQ sauce. All the sauces turn out to be great. But if you ask me, I’d go with the spicy buffalo sauce.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Labor Day
- Hardee’s – It’s hard to keep away from all the delicious dishes from Hardee’s, especially when it’s a holiday like Labor Day! So, if you’re planning to visit a restaurant for Labor Day celebrations, don’t miss out on Hardee’s.
- El Pollo Loco – El Pollo Loco is a hub for classic Mexican treats. This restaurant chain has quesadillas, burritos, and much more on the menu to make your meal memorable. So, wait no further and follow the link to know more about this restaurant’s Labor Day plans.
- Five Guys – If you’ve been to Five Guys, you might have already decided to visit this restaurant on Labor Day. Follow the link and have a look at all the holiday specials that you can expect on the menu of Five Guys.
- Culver’s – From homestyle meals to frozen custards and sandwiches, Culver’s is a perfect place to spend time having holiday meals with family and friends. This restaurant chain is open and operational to serve its customers on Labor Day. Check out the link if you’re excited to know more.
- Carl’s Jr – Charbroiled burgers, burritos, and breakfast sandwiches make a perfect treat, even on holiday. So, visiting Carl Jr on Labor Day is never a bad idea if you want to have a memorable meal with your family or friends. Follow the link to know more about Carl Jr.’s Labor Day plans.
- Bojangles – Bojangles is one of the most famous American go-to places for fast food. This restaurant chain has decided to keep its doors open on Labor Day so that you don’t miss out on Bojangles menu specials on Labor Day.
- Wingstop – Wingstop is ready to serve its customers delicious chicken wings and other dishes on Labor Day this year. If you’re curious to know what special it has on its menu on Labor Day this year, follow the link.
- Jersey Mike’s – If you love Jersey Mike’s food, don’t miss its famous sandwiches and other dishes. Follow the link and check out what more you can expect from Jersey Mike’s this Labor Day.
- Zaxby’s – Zaxby’s is another American chain of restaurants that offers mouth-watering celebration-worthy dishes. So, who wouldn’t want to visit this place to celebrate Labor Day? If you’re one among Zaxby’s fans, follow the link to know the Labor Day hours of Zaxby’s.
- In-N-Out Burger – Another restaurant that’s serving delicious burgers on Labor Day this year is In-N-Out Burger. The menu of In-N-Out Burger has much more than just burgers for your holiday treat. Follow the link to find out more about In-N-Out Burger’s Labor Day plans.
Steak ‘n Shake will serve all its customers on Labor Day, September 4, 2023. It will carry out its operation as per its usual timings, which are from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. However, keep in mind that certain locations might operate at reduced hours. So, it would be best to give them a call and check in advance.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Steak ‘n Shake open on Labor Day 2023?
Steak ‘n Shake will stay open and operational on Labor Day 2023.
What will be Steak ‘n Shake working hours on Labor Day 2023?
Steak ‘n Shake’s working hours on Labor Day, September 4, 2023, will stay the same as its usual working hours, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Steak ‘n Shake on Labor Day?
The top Steak ‘n Shake menu items that you should try this Labor Day are Steak ‘n Shake’s white truffle prime steakburger, Steak ‘n Shake’s butter steakburger, Steak ‘n Shake’s chili 5-Way, Steak ‘n Shake’s turtle caramel nut milkshake, and Steak ‘n Shake’s chicken fingers.
Does Steak ‘n Shake deliver at home?
You can opt for Steak ‘n Shake delivery via Grubhub.
What beverage items does Steak ‘n Shake offer?
Steak ‘n Shake beverages have menu items like Coca-Cola, Sprite, Diet Coke, Dr. Pepper, Coke Zero, Barq’s Root Beer, Fanta Orange, Minute Maid Lemonade, Hi-C Fruit Punch, Iced Tea, Sweet Iced Tea, Premium Blend Coffee, Dasani® Bottled Water, Milk and Chocolate Milk in the United States.
What milkshakes does Steak ‘n Shake offer?
Steak ‘n Shake milkshakes have menu items like classic chocolate, classic strawberry, classic vanilla, classic banana, birthday cake, Reese’s chocolate peanut butter, cotton candy, Reese’s peanut butter, Nutella, Butterfinger, chocolate chip cookie dough, OREO cookies’ n cream, Kit Kat, M&M’s, OREO Mint, Reese’s peanut butter cup, Snickers and Peppermint Chocolate Chip in the United States.