Are you planning on gorging on some delicious burgers this Labor day? Then, there is no better place to visit than Carl’s Jr. The die-hard fans of this burger joint will agree with this statement! This chain of fast food restaurants does not just make delicious burgers; they have much more to offer! But, the question here is, is Carl’s Jr. even open on Labor day?
The best thing about Carl’s Jr. is that they are open 24 hours, all days through the week. So, Labor day is luckily no exception to this rule. Most outlets are open 24 hours a day.
However, some may be serving customers as per their other regular hours of operation, which are 6:00 am to 11:00 pm. So, depending on the hours at the location closest to you, Carl’s Jr. will be serving customers as per their regular hours.
Carl’s Jr. is an American chain of fast-food restaurants that was established way back in 1941. The place started off as a hot dog cart in Los Angeles, owned by Carl Karcher and his wife, Margeret Karcher. The hot dog cart took off as soon as it opened, and soon enough, they operated four hot dog carts in Los Angeles itself.
Since then, they have just been going further and growing! This chain of fast-food restaurants has been a favorite amongst people on the West Coast of the United States for over 80 years now. With their headquarters in Tennessee, they now have locations in the United States and various countries around the world.
Carl’s Jr. now has 3702 outlets in total, out of which 3664 are in the United States itself! The rest of the 38 outlets are located in countries such as Mexico, India, Australia, Brazil, China, Columbia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, and many more!
They have an extensive menu that includes charbroiled burgers, burritos, breakfast sandwiches and sweets, biscuits, sides, beverages, kids’ meals, and much more!
With the help of this article, you will get to explore the exact working hours of Carl’s Jr. this Labor day. Along with that, I will also tell you about some of the best menu items from Carl’s Jr. that you should try on this holiday!
Carl’s Jr. Opening / Closing Hours On Labor Day
|Carl’s Jr. Operating Hour On Labor Day||6:00 am to 11:00 pm|
Carl’s Jr. will be serving customers as usual with delicious meals this Labor day. The timings may differ with different outlets, as some outlets are open from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm, whereas quite a lot of outlets are open for 24 hours. So, based on the regular working hours of the outlet closest to you, the restaurants will be operating as per usual.
There is, however, an important thing to remember here. Quite a lot of Carl’s Jr. outlets are actually franchise-owned. So, they may have reduced hours of operation, as decided by the franchise owner. So, it may happen that even the outlets that usually function for 24 hours may not be open all day on Labor day.
So, to avoid any sort of trouble for yourself, I would suggest that you first call the outlet closest to you, just to know what their working hours will be on Labor day. Moreover, along with dining-in options, you can also order food from Carl’s Jr. via their official website or other platforms such as UberEats and DoorDash.
They also have the option of a drive-through for those of you who would like to enjoy your meals on the go. Last year on Labor day, Carl’s Jr. had BOGO offers on their star dough star. This year too, they may have some limited deal options that you can enjoy on Labor day!
Labor Day Specials From The Carl’s Jr. Menu That You Should Try
The top five menu items from the Carl’s Jr. menu that are worth trying this Labor day are:
- Carl’s Jr. Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger
- Carl’s Jr. Original Angus Burger
- Carl’s Jr. Hand-Breaded Chicken Tenders
- Carl’s Jr. Criss Cut Fries
- Carl’s Jr. Loaded Breakfast Burrito
1. Carl’s Jr. Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger
Addition of bacon to a classic cheeseburger! For anyone who loves this combination of flavors, Carl’s Jr. has a treat worth trying!
The double western bacon cheeseburger from Carl’s Jr. is one of their most popular items on the menu for a reason! It combines classic flavors with a great twist. This burger has two fresh charbroiled beef patties.
Further, it has two strips of bacon, two slices of American cheese, and onion rings along with some tangy BBQ sauce, all wrapped in a seeded bun. I do think this burger is the best way to indulge on Labor Day this year!
2. Carl’s Jr. Original Angus Burger
If you are keen on having an original beef burger with more veggies rather than bacon, you should try the Original Angus burger from Carl’s Jr. None of the fancy toppings, just some simple toppings used to make a burger shine!
This burger consists of a ⅓ lb charbroiled Angus beef patty served on a potato bun. The toppings on this burger include American cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onions, mustard, mayo, pickles, and ketchup.
The burger is large and filling and fit for anyone who likes Angus beef. Pair this burger with some classic sides from their menu to make it a complete meal and make your belly happy on Labor day.
3. Carl’s Jr. Hand-Breaded Chicken Tenders
I really don’t think there is any way you can go wrong with chicken tenders. They are fit for any and every occasion to lighten it all up. The classic chicken tenders from Carl’s Jr. are extremely juicy and decadent.
The chicken tenders have all white chicken meat hand dipped in buttermilk and lightly breaded. These chicken tenders are fried till they are perfectly golden brown, making them crisp on the outside and juicy on the inside.
They are available in two size variations, which are three pieces and five pieces. Served with a dipping sauce of your choice, the sauce elevates the flavor of these chicken tenders to a whole new level!
4. Carl’s Jr. Criss Cut Fries
Burgers are almost incomplete without a side of fries to accompany them. So, if you are looking for the perfect side to go along with your burger or anything else from Carl’s Jr., look no further than their cross-cut fries!
These fries are basically regular old fries, just cut in a fun way. Afterall, the same old shape of fries can get boring too, right? These fries are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, fried till they are golden brown.
I’d suggest pairing these fries with their double western bacon cheeseburger to get a complete meal experience. You can also order some dipping sauces on the side for added flavor.
5. Carl’s Jr. Loaded Breakfast Burrito
As I had mentioned earlier, Carl’s Jr. does not just do burgers! Their menu is extensive, with great options for breakfast too. The best menu item to try out of their breakfast menu is hands down, the loaded breakfast burrito.
This breakfast burrito has so many flavors packed together in a single burrito! It consists of sausage, bacon bits, scrambled eggs, Carl’s Jr. hash rounds, shredded cheese, and some fresh salsa.
All these ingredients are wrapped in a warm flour tortilla. With the best of Mexican and American flavors all wrapped in one, this breakfast burrito is probably the best start to your day on Labor day!
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Labor Day
- Hardee’s – It’s hard to keep away from all the delicious dishes from Hardee’s, especially when it’s a holiday like Labor Day! So if you’re planning to visit a restaurant for Labor Day celebrations, don’t miss out on Hardee’s.
- El Pollo Loco – El Pollo Loco is a hub for classic Mexican treats. This restaurant chain has quesadillas, burritos, and much more on the menu to make your meal memorable. So, wait no further and follow the link to know more about this restaurant’s Labor Day plans.
- Five Guys – If you’ve been to Five Guys, you might have already decided to visit this restaurant on Labor Day. Follow the link and have a look at all the holiday specials that you can expect on the menu of Five Guys.
- Culver’s – From homestyle meals to frozen custards and sandwiches, Culver’s is a perfect place to spend time having holiday meals with family and friends. This restaurant chain is open and operational to serve its customers on Labor Day. Check out the link if you’re excited to know more.
- Zaxby’s – Zaxby’s is another American chain of restaurants that offers mouth-watering celebration-worthy dishes. So, who wouldn’t want to visit this place to celebrate Labor day? If you’re one among Zaxby’s fans, follow the link to know the Labor Day hours of Zaxby’s.
- Bojangles – Bojangles is one of the most famous American go-to places for fast food. This restaurant chain has decided to keep its doors open on Labor Day so that you don’t miss out on Bojangles menu specials on Labor Day.
- Wingstop – Wingstop is ready to serve its customers delicious chicken wings and other dishes on Labor Day this year. If you’re curious to know what special it has on its menu on Labor Day this year, follow the link.
- Jersey Mike’s – If you love Jersey Mike’s food, don’t miss its famous sandwiches and other dishes. Follow the link and check out what more you can expect from Jersey Mike’s this Labor Day.
- Steak N Shake – Want to enjoy steakburgers with delicious shakes on Labor Day? Steak N Shake is another food hub that you can visit on Labor Day this year. So, follow the link and check out all the holiday specials available here, along with the Labor Day hours of Steak N Shake.
- In-N-Out Burger – Another restaurant that’s serving delicious burgers on Labor Day this year is In-N-Out Burger. The menu of In-N-Out Burger has much more than just burgers for your holiday treat. Follow the link to find out more about In-N-Out Burger’s Labor Day plans.
Carl’s Jr. will be open on Labor day, as per usual. Most Carl’s Jr. outlets are functional from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm. However, quite a lot of them also operate for 24 hours. So, the timings will be based on the regular operating hours of the outlet closest to you.
Moreover, many of the Carl’s Jr. outlets are also franchise owned, so they may have reduced hours of operation, even though their regular hours may be 24 hours. So, to avoid any sort of trouble and enjoy Labor day the best way possible, it is best to once call the outlet closest to you and check their operational hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will Carl’s Jr. be open on Labor day in 2023?
Yes, Carl’s Jr. will be open on Labor day on September 4, 2023.
When will Carl’s Jr. be open on Labor day?
Most Carl’s Jr. outlets will be operating as per their usual hours, which are 6:00 am to 11:00 pm for some outlets and 24 hours for some others.
Will there be reduced hours of operation at Carl’s Jr.?
As quite a lot of outlets are franchise owned, they may have reduced hours of operation on Labor day.
What are some of the specials from the Carl’s Jr. menu that can be tried on Labor day?
Some specials from the Carl’s Jr. menu that you can enjoy this Labor day include Carl’s Jr. Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger, Carl’s Jr. Original Angus Burger, Carl’s Jr. Hand-Breaded Chicken Tenders, Carl’s Jr. Criss Cut Fries and Carl’s Jr. Loaded Breakfast Burrito.
Is Carl’s Jr. only open for dining on Labor day?
No, you can also order food from Carl’s Jr. or pick up your food via their drive-through.