Who doesn’t like burgers, that too, on a holiday? By burgers, I mean some really delicious and wholesome ones. So, if you are one of those who love burgers, how about trying In-N -Out burgers and shakes this Labor Day? But is this American fast-food chain open this, Labor Day?
The good news is that In-N-Out Burger will be open on Labor Day this year and provides its efficient services to customers on its regular timings, which are from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. However, before stepping out to get your favorite burgers, check with the chain about their timings, as certain locations might work varying working hours.
In-N-Out Burger is a leading fast-food retail chain with more than 120 locations in California, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Texas, and Arizona. It is known for its hamburgers, fresh ingredients, and efficient service. The success of the chain is credited to the quality it has maintained with the basic menu it offers since its founding in 1948. In-N-Out Burger is a private, family-run, non-franchised company.
Wondering what’s so special about this chain’s food? The quality they serve. This burger joint has a firm policy of not opening a restaurant from one of their meat processing plants, more than a day’s drive. This is because the restaurants do not have any freezers or microwaves.
This is also the reason why In-N-Out Burger doesn’t have outlets like other fast-food giants. In 2017, Carl Van Fleet, the then vice president of planning and development at In-N-Out, told Business Insider, “At In-N-Out Burger, we make all of our hamburger patties ourselves and deliver them fresh to all of our restaurants with our own delivery vehicles… nothing is ever frozen. Our new restaurant locations are limited by the distance we can travel from our patty-making facilities and distribution centers.” Thus, all the food delivered has to be within 300 miles of an official distribution facility so that it arrives fresh and stays that way.
The brand also does a strict quality check, making sure that the meat is 100 percent pure beef and free of additives before being served. Now you know the secret to those most flavorful hamburgers.
Despite having a small menu, you are sure to find some delicious options at In-N-Out Burger. The categories under the menu include double-double, cheeseburger, hamburger, French fries, beverages, shakes, not-so-secret menu, etc.
In the article below, you’ll get to know about the operational status of In-N-Out Burger on Labor Day this year. You’ll also find out the working hours of the chain and the menu specials you can try on this holiday.
In-N-Out Burger Opening/Closing Hours On Labor Day
|In-N-Out Burger Labor Day hours||10:30 a.m. to 1:30 a.m.|
In-N-Out Burger will be carrying out its services on Labor Day 2022. This chain will welcome and serve its customers on this holiday as per its usual timings, which are from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. But keep in mind that certain In-N-Out Burger locations might operate at different timings on Labor Day. Therefore, check the same with them before heading to one!
You would be happy to learn that not only the meat patties at In-N-Out Burger are served fresh, but the iceberg lettuce that tops your burgers are also “hand leafed.” A former In-n-Out employee told, “After working at In-N-Out, I can say without a doubt that it’s the cleanest freshest’ fast food’ you can ever have… lettuce, tomato, and onions are prepared in the morning for fresh produce throughout the day.”
The only items that aren’t prepared fresh in-store and come in packages are the drinks, condiments like ketchup and mustard, the burger’s spread, and chili peppers. Don’t you have all the reasons to head to In-N-Out Burger this Labor Day?
In-N-Out Burger Specials That You Can Try On Labor Day 2022
The top five In-N-Out Burger menu items that you should try this Labor Day are:-
- In-N-Out Burger’s Burger Animal Style
- In-N-Out Burger’s 4×4
- In-N-Out Burger’s grilled cheese
- In-N-Out Burger’s Protein Style
- In-N-Out Burger’s shakes
1. In-N-Out Burger’s Burger Animal Style
Burgers at In- N- Out Burger are undoubtedly fresh, which makes them delicious. But their burger animal style stands out on its menu. Let’s see what makes it special.
The animal-style sauce at In-N-Out refers to the spread that is put on all of the In-N-Out burgers. According to food scientist J. Kenji Lopez-Alt, this spread is a Thousand Island-style sauce composed of ketchup, mayonnaise, and sweet pickle relish. Although this spread is put on the burgers and sandwiches at In-N-Out, there are a few things that make this burger a star.
This burger comes with two burger patties that are cooked with tangy mustard to boost its flavor. Then the bun is covered with more spread than the classic orders and lined with lettuce, tomato, pickle, and grilled onions between the buns.
To put it simply, In-N-Out Burger’s burger animal style burger is sumptuous and filling. It drips in excess rather than balance but in a way, that’s satisfying rather than off-putting. Now, how can you miss out on this one this Labor Day?
2. In-N-Out Burger’s 4×4
Looking for a mega-size treat? The In-N-Out Burger’s 4×4 is an order that you will have fun with. It’s not tall; it’s just too tall!
This burger consists of components with an equal balance of meat to cheese that is four patties and four slices of American cheese. To balance out that fat, it is layered with lettuce, tomato, onion, and spread. While it’s all things yum packed in one, be ready to stretch out your jaw muscle.
3. In-N-Out Burger’s Grilled Cheese
I can’t imagine burgers without cheese, and when it’s grilled cheese, you can take all those bucks from me. Trust me, at In-N-Out Burger; you will be happy doing that too. Let’s find out why.
Firstly, the grilled cheeseburger at In-N-Out is made using freshly baked old-fashioned slow-rising sponge dough. Slices of American cheese are loaded inside a soft bun, along with lettuce and sauce. If you like some crunch to your buns, you can ask for an extra toasted bun.
You can additionally ask them to add griddled tomatoes and onions. As you can guess by the list of its ingredients, the grilled cheeseburger at In-N-Out is a vegetarian-friendly burger. But even meat lovers are going to love it.
4. In-N-Out Burger’s Protein Style
If you are on a healthy diet and want to cut down on all those carbs that bread and buns bring along, you’re in for a treat. At In-N- Out Burger, you can opt to choose a protein-style burger that comes with the goodness of two patties and two slices of American cheese. And the surprise? The buns are replaced with lettuce.
Bunless burgers are topping the healthy lists at fast food joints. And if you think what burgers are without buns, then you should definitely give this one a try.
5. In-N-Out Burger’s Shakes
Any meal at a restaurant is incomplete without a drink at hand. And In-N-Out presents you with some great options – shakes!
Like the rest of the menu, the options shake is short. But they are sweet and popular. You can choose a shake from vanilla, chocolate, or strawberry options. Thinking about what makes these so special? The big selling point for the shakes at In-N-Out is that they are made with “real ice cream.” This results in a thick shake that is enjoyable to devour.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Labor Day
- Hardee’s – It’s hard to keep away from all the delicious dishes from Hardee’s, especially when it’s a holiday like Labor Day! So if you’re planning to visit a restaurant for Labor Day celebrations, don’t miss out on Hardee’s.
- El Pollo Loco – El Pollo Loco is a hub for classic Mexican treats. This restaurant chain has quesadillas, burritos, and much more on the menu to make your meal memorable. So, wait no further and follow the link to know more about this restaurant’s Labor Day plans.
- Five Guys – If you’ve been to Five Guys, you might have already decided to visit this restaurant on Labor Day. Follow the link and have a look at all the holiday specials that you can expect on the menu of Five Guys.
- Culver’s – From homestyle meals to frozen custards and sandwiches, Culver’s is a perfect place to spend time having holiday meals with family and friends. This restaurant chain is open and operational to serve its customers on Labor Day. Check out the link if you’re excited to know more.
- Carl’s Jr – Charbroiled burgers, burritos, and breakfast sandwiches make a perfect treat, even on holiday. So, visiting Carl Jr on Labor Day is never a bad idea if you want to have a memorable meal with your family or friends. Follow the link to know more about Carl Jr.’s Labor Day plans.
- Bojangles – Bojangles is one of the most famous American go-to places for fast food. This restaurant chain has decided to keep its doors open on Labor Day so that you don’t miss out on Bojangles menu specials on Labor Day.
- Wingstop – Wingstop is ready to serve its customers delicious chicken wings and other dishes on Labor Day this year. If you’re curious to know what special it has on its menu on Labor Day this year, follow the link.
- Jersey Mike’s – If you love Jersey Mike’s food, don’t miss its famous sandwiches and other dishes. Follow the link and check out what more you can expect from Jersey Mike’s this Labor Day.
- Steak N Shake – Want to enjoy steakburgers with delicious shakes on Labor Day? Steak N Shake is another food hub that you can visit on Labor Day this year. So, follow the link and check out all the holiday specials available here, along with the Labor Day hours of Steak N Shake.
- Zaxby’s – Zaxby’s is another American chain of restaurants that offers mouth-watering celebration-worthy dishes. So, who wouldn’t want to visit this place to celebrate Labor day? If you’re one among Zaxby’s fans, follow the link to know the Labor Day hours of Zaxby’s.
In-N-Out Burger will stay open and in service on Labor Day 2022. The chain will carry out its operations as per its usual timings, which are from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. So, this Labor Day, head to In-N-Out Burger for a delicious meal.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is In-N-Out Burger open on Labor Day 2022?
In-N-Out Burger will stay open and operational on Labor Day, September 5, 2022.
What will be In-N-Out Burger working hours on Labor Day 2022?
In-N-Out Burger working hours on Labor Day will stay the same as its usual working hours, from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 a.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at In-N-Out Burger on Labor Day 2022?
The top In-N-Out Burger menu items that you should try this Labor Day are In-N-Out Burger’s burger animal style, In-N-Out Burger’s 4×4, In-N-Out Burger’s grilled cheese, In-N-Out Burger’s protein style, and In-N-Out Burger’s shakes.
What makes In-N-Out Burger different?
In-N-Out intense quality control of its ingredients makes its burgers stand out from other fast-food chains. They do not use frozen patties, unlike the others.
What beverages does In-N-Out Burger serve?
At In-N-Out Burger, you can enjoy beverages like root beer, light pink lemonade, iced coffee, hot tea, energy drinks, apple juice (or any juice drink), Dr. Pepper, Coke Zero, Pepsi, Fanta, Mountain Dew, Hi-C, Sprite or Pepsi.