Labor day is coming up soon. Do you want to ditch cooking on this holiday? Hardee’s is the perfect place to have the best fast food, any day! Most people leave Hardee’s satisfied and with a smile on their faces! If you are a fan of the food from Hardee’s, I am sure you would like to know if this restaurant is actually open on Labor day or not. Let me help you with this information.
Hardee’s remains open on most national holidays. So, Hardee’s will be open and serving customers their delicious meals on Labor day too. Most Hardee’s locations will be working as per their regular timings, which are 6:00 am to 10:00 pm, as Labor day falls on a Monday. Some outlets may, however, work at reduced hours.
Hardee’s is an American chain of fast food restaurants that was established in 1960 in North Carolina. The chain was opened by Wilbur Hardee’s, and their business has been booming ever since the restaurant opened. They now have over 1800 restaurants across the US alone.
Hardee’s is also present in various other countries, with locations in around 14 countries. The company specifically has a lot of outlets in Asia and the Middle East, with franchises in 12 countries in this region alone!
The motto of Hardee’s is “We’re committed to serving great food,” and they have always delivered on this motto. They introduced their line of thick burgers in the 2000s, which are a big hit and the most popular menu item amongst customers.
Other than the classic thick burgers, Hardee’s also offers a large selection of divine dishes on their menu, like biscuits, parboiled chicken, sides, beverages, kids meals, meal deals, red burritos, breakfast platters, desserts, and much more! With the help of this article, you will get to know all about the operational timings at Hardee’s on Labor day, along with a lot more information about the best menu items that you should try!
Hardee’s Opening / Closing Hours On Labor Day
|Hardee’s Operating Hours On Labor Day||6:00 am to 10:00 pm|
Hardee’s will be open and serving customers as they usually do on most holidays, this Labor day. Most of Hardee’s outlets will be operating as per usual hours, which are 6:00 am to 10:00 pm. However, some of the outlets may operate during holiday hours. So, they may open later than usual or close early.
Many of Hardee’s outlets are franchises. So, they may have slightly different hours of operation as compared to the regular hours at other Hardee’s outlets. To avoid any sort of issues and save some energy and gas, it is suggested to first call the outlet closest to you and check their exact hours of operation, before visiting.
Another great thing about eating from Hardee’s is that dining-in is not the only way you can enjoy their food this Labor day! You can also enjoy some great burgers, sides, beverages, desserts, and much more from Hardee’s right at your doorstep!
Hardee’s has the option of delivery through their official website, along with being available on delivery platforms like UberEats, DoorDash, and even Grubhub. They also have the option of a drive-through available. So, if you would rather spend your Labor day at home, there are various options available for the same!
Labor Day Specials On The Hardee’s Menu That You Should Try
The top five menu items that you should try this Labor day are:
- Original Angus Burger
- Super Star With Cheese
- Hand-Breaded Chicken Tenders
- Pork Chop ‘N’ Gravy Biscuit
- French Toast Dips Platter
1. Original Angus Burger
If you’d ever have to select the best menu item on the Hardee’s menu, I’d say go for the Original Angus burger. For anyone who loves beef, I don’t think there would be an any better way to celebrate Labor day than with a classic beef burger.
This burger is hearty and delicious at the same time, packed with a classic ⅓ pound, charbroiled 100% angus beef patty. The burger is further topped with fresh ingredients like melted American cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and pickles.
All of this is wrapped with classic sauces like mustard, mayonnaise, and ketchup served on a toasted potato bun. This burger is nothing fancy, just a classic and delicious treat that will leave your belly full and satisfied this Labor day.
2. Super Star With Cheese
Does a single patty burger not fill your belly enough? Then you have to try the superstar with cheese from the Hardee’s menu. This burger has two beef patties, double on the flavor and fun!
They aren’t joking when they say they use all beef to make their patties. The patties are meaty, juicy, and packed with the best of flavor. Further, each beef patty is topped with a slice of American cheese, which is melted to perfection.
The burger also has classic toppings like lettuce, tomatoes, onions, dill pickles, and mayonnaise. What makes it even better is the addition of Hardee’s special sauce. This sauce elevates the flavor of this otherwise classic burger to another level. The best way to enjoy Labor day to its fullest!
3. Hand-Breaded Chicken Tenders
Regardless of what holiday it is, I don’t think there is any way you can go wrong with some chicken tenders! Hardee’s uses the best of chicken to make some of their classic chicken tenders, which are juicy, succulent, and packed with flavor.
The chicken tenders at Hardee’s are hand-dipped in buttermilk, lightly breaded, and then fried till they are golden brown. You can also order the chicken tenders with some dips to get the added flavor.
What’s more? There are a lot of size variations available with the chicken tenders, something for every sort of appetite! You can choose from options like three pieces and five pieces, or go full-on and go for either the 10-piece, 15 pieces or 20-piece box!
4. Pork Chop ‘N’ Gravy Biscuit
I am sure barely anyone would be brave enough to try a pork chop for breakfast. I mean, it sounds extremely weird, right, the combination of a pork chop and gravy? But trust me, it does work, and it’s oh so delicious!
For anyone who is tired of the same old breakfast options like sausage and egg biscuits, you need to give this a try! The adventurous eater in you will be satisfied for sure. It has a boneless piece of breaded pork chop smothered in sausage gravy.
The pork chop is served in a biscuit that Hardee’s makes from scratch. If you really want to start fresh on Labor day by experimenting with new flavors, give this option a try, and your taste buds will want more of it for sure!
5. French Toast Dips Platter
Is there any better way to start your day than with some classic french toast? This breakfast item is loved by most people around the world. Hardee’s makes it the best way you can imagine, along with many other items accompanying french toast on this wholesome platter.
This platter has five pieces of freshly made French toast sticks sprinkled with some powdered sugar. Accompanied by syrup, two folded eggs, and a choice of sausage or bacon, this breakfast platter is the perfect start to your day.
The flavors on this platter accompany each other really well, even more, if you pair it with the rise and shine coffee from Hardee’s! Need I say more, or is your mouth already watering? I am sure you can’t wait to visit Hardee’s on Labor day to try this out!
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Labor Day
- Jimmy John’s – Jimmy John’s is a food paradise for die-hard foodies! And the good news is that this restaurant chain has decided to stay open and active for its customers on Labor Day this year. But first, check out the link to know what special you can expect on the menu of Jimmy John’s this year on Labor Day.
- Zaxby’s – Zaxby’s is another American chain of restaurants that offers mouth-watering celebration-worthy dishes. So, who wouldn’t want to visit this place to celebrate Labor day? If you’re one among Zaxby’s fans, follow the link to know the Labor Day hours of Zaxby’s.
- Five Guys – If you’ve been to Five Guys, you might have already decided to visit this restaurant on Labor Day. Follow the link and have a look at all the holiday specials that you can expect on the menu of Five Guys.
- Culver’s – From homestyle meals to frozen custards and sandwiches, Culver’s is a perfect place to spend time having holiday meals with family and friends. This restaurant chain is open and operational to serve its customers on Labor Day. Check out the link if you’re excited to know more.
- Carl’s Jr – Charbroiled burgers, burritos, and breakfast sandwiches make a perfect treat, even on holiday. So, visiting Carl Jr on Labor Day is never a bad idea if you want to have a memorable meal with your family or friends. Follow the link to know more about Carl Jr.’s Labor Day plans.
- Bojangles – Bojangles is one of the most famous American go-to places for fast food. This restaurant chain has decided to keep its doors open on Labor Day so that you don’t miss out on Bojangles menu specials on Labor Day.
- Wingstop – Wingstop is ready to serve its customers delicious chicken wings and other dishes on Labor Day this year. If you’re curious to know what special it has on its menu on Labor Day this year, follow the link.
- Jersey Mike’s – If you love Jersey Mike’s food, don’t miss its famous sandwiches and other dishes. Follow the link and check out what more you can expect from Jersey Mike’s this Labor Day.
- Steak N Shake – Want to enjoy steakburgers with delicious shakes on Labor Day? Steak N Shake is another food hub that you can visit on Labor Day this year. So, follow the link and check out all the holiday specials available here, along with the Labor Day hours of Steak N Shake.
- In-N-Out Burger – Another restaurant that’s serving delicious burgers on Labor Day this year is In-N-Out Burger. The menu of In-N-Out Burger has much more than just burgers for your holiday treat. Follow the link to find out more about In-N-Out Burger’s Labor Day plans.
Hardee’s will be open and serving customers on Labor day 2023. Most of Hardee’s outlets will be open and operating as per their usual timings, which are 6:00 am to 10:00 pm. However, some outlets may operate as per a holiday schedule.
Moreover, as quite a lot of Hardee’s outlets are franchise owned, they may have reduced working hours on Labor day as compared to their regular hours of operation. So, it would be best to check the exact hours of operation at the outlet closest to you before you plan to visit Hardee’s this Labor day!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Hardee’s open on Labor Day?
Yes, Hardee’s will be open on Labor day, 2023.
What will be the operating hours at Hardee’s on Labor Day?
Most Hardee’s outlets will be operating as per their usual hours, which are 6:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Will all the Hardee’s outlets be operating at the same hours?
Some outlets may operate at reduced hours. So, it is wiser to once check with the outlet closest to you to know their exact hours of operation.
What are some of the specials from the Hardee’s menu that can be tried on Labor day?
Some specials from the Hardee’s menu that you should try this Labor day include Original Angus Burger, Super Star With Cheese, Hand-Breaded Chicken Tenders, Pork Chop’ N’ Gravy Biscuit, and French Toast Dips Platter.
Will Hardee’s be open only for dining-in on Labor day?
No, you can also order food from Hardee’s via their official website or other delivery apps like Grubhub, DoorDash, or UberEats. They also have a drive-through option.