Labor day marks a great beginning to the holiday season that follows. For many, it is a day to relax and have some great fast food with family. If you are one of those people, Culver’s offers a great variety of fast food for everyone to enjoy. Let’s find out if Culver’s is open on Labor day this year.
Culver’s remains open and serves customers as per usual on most national holidays. So, considering that, Culver’s will be open and serving lip-smacking fast food meals to everyone on Labor day. Most Culver’s outlets will be operating as per their usual hours, which are 10:30 am to 10:00 pm. However, some outlets may operate as per a holiday schedule.
Culver’s is a casual fast food restaurant chain of American origin. This chain of restaurants operates primarily and is most famous in the Midwestern part of the United States. They opened their first restaurant in Sauk City, Wisconsin, in 1984 and have been an instant hit amongst customers ever since.
Culver’s still has its headquarters in Wisconsin and is now widespread across the country. As of 2022, the restaurant chain has around 867 outlets across 26 states in the US. Most outlets are in the Midwest part of the country.
They are an ever-growing restaurant chain with a constant increase in their sales, which accounts for a total of 25,000 staff members to keep the business running! They have a vast menu consisting of some sort of variety for everyone that visits the restaurant.
For this reason, too, this chain of restaurants has become a favorite amongst the people of the midwest in the United States. The menu at Culver’s has the original butter burgers, their most selling item.
Along with that, they also have chicken sandwiches, fish options, salads, sides, and desserts like frozen custards, which are served in various ways and have a number of different flavors. They also offer kid’s meals, soups, and homestyle meals.
There may be a lot of you who may have never tried Culver’s before. But, I am sure that just knowing the variety offered at Culver’s may have tempted you enough to visit the restaurant on holidays like Labor day. With the help of this article, you will get to know all about the operational hours at Culver’s, along with some specials that you can enjoy from their menu.
Culver’s Opening / Closing Hours On Labor Day
|Culver’s Operating Hours On Labor Day||10:30 am to 10:00 pm|
Everyone who is a fan of the food at Culver’s will be happy to know that most of their restaurants will be functioning as per their usual hours on Labor day. The hours of operation will be 10:30 am to 10:00 pm. However, the hours of operation may differ for some restaurants, as many of their outlets are franchise owned.
The hours of operation at the franchise-owned outlets at Culver’s may be reduced. So, it is suggested that you check the hours of operation at your nearest outlet before you plan to visit. Moreover, the chain also has the option of delivery and drive-through for those of you who would rather spend the holiday at home!
Culver’s won’t be doing any fancy meals or have such special menu options on Labor Day. However, the restaurant does thrive on keeping the quality of food as high as possible to provide its customers with the freshest of meals. The restaurant uses only the freshest of ingredients which are never frozen, which makes it worth a visit this Labor day!
Labor Day Specials On The Culver’s Menu That Are Worth Trying
The top five items on the Culver’s menu that you should try this Labor day are:
- Culver’s ButterBurger ‘The Original’
- Culver’s Mushroom And Cheese ButterBurger
- Culver’s North Atlantic Cod Dinner
- Culver’s Strawberry Field Salad With Grilled Chicken
- Culver’s Shakes
1. Culver’s ButterBurger ‘The Original’
The ButterBurgers at Culver’s are what started this restaurant’s success story. Still considered to be the best item on their menu, the original ButterBurger from Culver’s is worth a try for anyone visiting Culver’s for the first time!
The original ButterBurger is nothing too fancy; it consists of a fresh, not frozen, beef patty that is seared on the grill as per order and served on a lightly toasted bun. The burger is available in three sizes, where you can opt for a single, double or triple patty.
Moreover, the burger is originally made plain but can be upgraded with the addition of various delicious toppings! Most toppings are free of cost. However, they do have some toppings like mushrooms, bacon, and tomatoes which can be added to the burger at a very minimal cost.
2. Culver’s Mushroom And Cheese ButterBurger
Anyone who loves mushrooms surely needs to try the mushroom and cheese Butterburger from Culver’s. This burger is simple. However, the addition of mushrooms makes it a culinary delight for any mushroom lover to enjoy!
The mushroom topping consists of button mushrooms which are sauteed in butter, salt, pepper, parsley, and some garlic. Added alongside slices of Wisconsin Swiss cheese, this burger is the best example of a simple burger elevated to perfection.
The mushroom and cheese burger is also available in options like a single, double, and triple patty. Something to satisfy every type of appetite! I honestly don’t think there would be a better way to celebrate Labor day than with this scrumptious burger!
3. Culver’s North Atlantic Cod Dinner
If you are bored of the same old burger options at all fast food restaurants, there is some great news for you! Culver’s does much more than just burgers! They have seafood that is fresh and oh so sweet and delicious.
The best seafood dish out on their menu has to be the North Atlantic cod dinner! This meal consists of fresh, hand-cut cod, which is battered and golden fried as per order. Accompanied by sides like a special tartar sauce featuring olives, capers, and sweet relish.
The meal also includes a warm dinner roll along with two sides of your choice. The side options are plenty, like fries, cheese curds, mashed potatoes, broccoli, onion rings, and so much more! This meal is the perfect way to make your belly happy this Labor day!
4. Culver’s Strawberry Field Salad With Grilled Chicken
For health fanatics, no day is worth being a cheat day, not even a holiday like Labor day. Well, that’s still great, as, at Culver’s, you will find such great salad options, along with the regular meal options that they offer.
This salad is a delight to the taste buds as it has fresh flavors coming from crisp mixed greens, grilled cheese, grape tomatoes, and of course, fresh strawberries. It also has added blue cheese crumbles and salted pecans.
You can choose the dressing of your choice for this salad, consisting of options like vinaigrette, buttermilk ranch, blue cheese, honey mustard, and much more. The strawberries create a contrasting flavor that is balanced and delicious! The perfect way to eat healthy on holiday like Labor day!
5. Culver’s Shakes
What is the best way to end a delicious meal? With something sweet, of course! Along with some great dessert options, Culver’s does some of the best shakes you may ever try in your life!
The shakes at Culver’s are made with fresh milk every day in small batches. They have a lot of flavor options available in their shake range. Some of these options are classic flavors like bananas, blueberries, chocolate syrup, and hot fudge.
They also have a range of not-so-classic flavors for those of you who wish to try something new! The shakes are available in three sizes, small, medium, and large. Along with the base flavors, you can also have added flavors to make your milkshake really decadent!
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Labor Day
- Hardee’s – It’s hard to keep away from all the delicious dishes from Hardee’s, especially when it’s a holiday like Labor Day! So if you’re planning to visit a restaurant for Labor Day celebrations, don’t miss out on Hardee’s.
- El Pollo Loco – El Pollo Loco is a hub for classic Mexican treats. This restaurant chain has quesadillas, burritos, and much more on the menu to make your meal memorable. So, wait no further and follow the link to know more about this restaurant’s Labor Day plans.
- Five Guys – If you’ve been to Five Guys, you might have already decided to visit this restaurant on Labor Day. Follow the link and have a look at all the holiday specials that you can expect on the menu of Five Guys.
- Zaxby’s – Zaxby’s is another American chain of restaurants that offers mouth-watering celebration-worthy dishes. So, who wouldn’t want to visit this place to celebrate Labor day? If you’re one among Zaxby’s fans, follow the link to know the Labor Day hours of Zaxby’s.
- Carl’s Jr – Charbroiled burgers, burritos, and breakfast sandwiches make a perfect treat, even on holiday. So, visiting Carl Jr on Labor Day is never a bad idea if you want to have a memorable meal with your family or friends. Follow the link to know more about Carl Jr.’s Labor Day plans.
- Bojangles – Bojangles is one of the most famous American go-to places for fast food. This restaurant chain has decided to keep its doors open on Labor Day so that you don’t miss out on Bojangles menu specials on Labor Day.
- Wingstop – Wingstop is ready to serve its customers delicious chicken wings and other dishes on Labor Day this year. If you’re curious to know what special it has on its menu on Labor Day this year, follow the link.
- Jersey Mike’s – If you love Jersey Mike’s food, don’t miss its famous sandwiches and other dishes. Follow the link and check out what more you can expect from Jersey Mike’s this Labor Day.
- Steak N Shake – Want to enjoy steakburgers with delicious shakes on Labor Day? Steak N Shake is another food hub that you can visit on Labor Day this year. So, follow the link and check out all the holiday specials available here, along with the Labor Day hours of Steak N Shake.
- In-N-Out Burger – Another restaurant that’s serving delicious burgers on Labor Day this year is In-N-Out Burger. The menu of In-N-Out Burger has much more than just burgers for your holiday treat. Follow the link to find out more about In-N-Out Burger’s Labor Day plans.
Culver’s will be open and serving customers as per usual this Labor day. Most Culver’s outlets will be operating at regular hours, which are 10:30 am to 10:00 pm. However, many of Culver’s outlets are franchise owned.
So, they may operate at reduced hours. So, it is best to check once with your nearest outlet, to know their exact hours of operation. Regardless. Culver’s is probably the best place to celebrate Labor day with a number of options available on their menu!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will Culver’s be open on Labor Day?
Yes, Culver’s will be open on Labor day.
What will be the hours of operation at Culver’s on Labor day?
Most Culver’s outlets will be operating as per their usual hours, which are 10:30 am to 10:00 pm.
Will all outlets be operating at regular hours on Labor day?
No, some outlets may operate at reduced hours on Labor day.
Will Culver’s be open only for dining-in on Labor day?
No, you can also order food via their official website or other delivery platforms on Labor day. Moreover, they also have the option of a drive-through.
What are some specials from the Culver’s menu that should be tried on Labor day?
Some specials from the Culver’s menu that you should try on Labor day are Culver’s ButterBurger ‘The Original,’ Culver’s mushroom and cheese ButterBurger, and Culver’s North Atlantic cod dinner, Culver’s strawberry field salad with grilled chicken, and Culver’s shakes.