Have you been craving a great submarine sandwich lately? Then head to Jersey Mike’s this Labor Day. Jersey Mike’s makes the best place for holiday munching. Believe me! You are sure to go gaga over all its signature subs and other menu items. So, let’s find out whether Jersey Mike’s is open on September 5, 2023, Labor Day.
Jersey Mike’s remains open for its customers on Labor Day every year. The chain rolls out mouthwatering sub sandwiches on this holiday. The timings of Jersey Mike’s remain the same as usual, even on Labor Day, which is from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Jersey Mike’s Subs are famous for their hot and cold subs. They opened their doors to customers in 1956. Today the chain has over 2,000 locations in three different countries. These include the United States of America, Canada, and Australia.
The menu at Jersey Mike’s includes customizable hot and cold subs, sides, drinks, and desserts. What makes Mike’s sandwiches stand out is its authentic Jersey bread that is made daily in traditional white and whole wheat. The authentic Mike’s Way sandwich comes with lettuce, onions, tomatoes, oil, vinegar, and spices. It is available nationwide. You can enjoy a good meal at Jersey Mike’s for about $20.
In this article, you’ll learn about the operational status of Jersey’s Mike on Labor Day. And you will also find out some of their must-try menu items. So, let’s get started.
Jersey Mike’s Opening/Closing Hours On Labor Day
|Jersey Mike’s Labor Day Hours||9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.|
Jersey Mike’s remains open for its customers on Labor Day. This chain operates as per its usual timings, which are from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. However, certain Jersey Mike’s outlets might operate at different timings, so it’s best to check with them before heading out.
At Jersey Mike’s, you ought to have a wonderful time with friends and family. But if eating in a crowded restaurant bothers you, you can still enjoy their menu items by ordering a meal at home. Jersey Mike’s provides delivery services via DoorDash, Uber Eats, and Grubhub. You can also make holidays extra special for your loved ones by gifting them a Jersey Mike’s gift card.
Wondering how to do that? You can purchase Jersey Mike’s virtual gift card and send it to anyone through email. Or you could also opt for a plastic card and send it across to their place via regular mail.
If you want to celebrate this Labor Day with the most delicious of submarine sandwiches, then Jersey Mike’s is the place you need to head to right away!
Jersey Mike’s Specials That You Can Try On Labor Day
The top five Jersey Mike’s menu items that you should try this Labor Day are:-
- The Number Four
- Turkey and provolone
- Cancro Special
- Portabella Cheese Steak
- Big Kahuna Cheese Steak
1. The Number Four
What’s the difference between a good sandwich and a great one? The combination of ingredients. With Jersey Mike’s ‘The Number Four,’ you are promised just that.
The Number Four sandwich comes with three all-time favorite types of meat: prosciuttini, provolone, and cappacuolo. The meats provide this sandwich with rich and hearty flavors that turn out to be different from your typical cold cut. Additionally, they are paired with provolone cheese and topped off with lettuce and tomato for freshness.
If you crave an Italian sub-eating experience, I absolutely suggest this sub.
2. Turkey and Provolone
If you enjoy turkey over everything else, then at Jersey Mike’s, you gotta try the turkey and provolone sandwich, especially made for you. Fresh, thin-sliced turkey breast is lined with plenty of Provolone cheese and your choice of bread, lettuce, and tomatoes.
It is one of the most popular sandwiches, which comes with zero additives, and 99% fat-free turkey breast. If you wish to add some more ingredients to your sub, you can choose from their add-ons, which include extra cheese, bacon, avocado, and meat.
3. Cancro Special
Looking for something interesting? Then try out the Cancro Special for yourself to see an incredibly odd combination that tastes pretty delicious. What makes it so different? Cancro Special features an uncommon combination of roast beef along with salami.
This combination became a hit on the Jersey Mike menu after a Pepsi delivery man ordered the sandwich on his way out of the shop in 1974.
In addition to roast beef and salami, this submarine sandwich comes with provolone cheese and veggies. If something different is what you crave, then Cancro special is definitely what you should go for.
4. Portobello Cheese Steak
Love mushrooms for their umami taste? Then try out the Portobello cheese steak that comes with plenty of steak, mushrooms, white American cheese, peppers, and onions. What actually makes this a hit item on Jersey Mike’s menu? The velvety texture of the mushrooms works well with the steak and the creaminess of the cheese.
5. Big Kahuna Cheese Steak
If you love cheesesteaks, then at Jersey Mike’s, you have a few options that will leave you happily satisfied. The Big Kahuna Cheese Steak comes with jalapeños, steak, white American cheese, onions, mushrooms, and peppers. Whichever size you choose, the big kahuna cheese steak sandwich is a big sandwich with an even bigger flavor!
It’s worth giving it a try if you’re looking for something hearty and a little bit spicy. But those with sensitive stomachs? Beware!
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Labor Day
- Hardee’s – It’s hard to keep away from all the delicious dishes from Hardee’s, especially when it’s a holiday like Labor Day! So if you’re planning to visit a restaurant for Labor Day celebrations, don’t miss out on Hardee’s.
- El Pollo Loco – El Pollo Loco is a hub for classic Mexican treats. This restaurant chain has quesadillas, burritos, and much more on the menu to make your meal memorable. So, wait no further and follow the link to know more about this restaurant’s Labor Day plans.
- Five Guys – If you’ve been to Five Guys, you might have already decided to visit this restaurant on Labor Day. Follow the link and have a look at all the holiday specials that you can expect on the menu of Five Guys.
- Culver’s – From homestyle meals to frozen custards and sandwiches, Culver’s is a perfect place to spend time having holiday meals with family and friends. This restaurant chain is open and operational to serve its customers on Labor Day. Check out the link if you’re excited to know more.
- Carl’s Jr – Charbroiled burgers, burritos, and breakfast sandwiches make a perfect treat, even on holiday. So, visiting Carl Jr on Labor Day is never a bad idea if you want to have a memorable meal with your family or friends. Follow the link to know more about Carl Jr.’s Labor Day plans.
- Bojangles – Bojangles is one of the most famous American go-to places for fast food. This restaurant chain has decided to keep its doors open on Labor Day so that you don’t miss out on Bojangles menu specials on Labor Day.
- Wingstop – Wingstop is ready to serve its customers delicious chicken wings and other dishes on Labor Day this year. If you’re curious to know what special it has on its menu on Labor Day this year, follow the link.
- Zaxby’s – Zaxby’s is another American chain of restaurants that offers mouth-watering celebration-worthy dishes. So, who wouldn’t want to visit this place to celebrate Labor day? If you’re one among Zaxby’s fans, follow the link to know the Labor Day hours of Zaxby’s.
- Steak N Shake – Want to enjoy steakburgers with delicious shakes on Labor Day? Steak N Shake is another food hub that you can visit on Labor Day this year. So, follow the link and check out all the holiday specials available here, along with the Labor Day hours of Steak N Shake.
- In-N-Out Burger – Another restaurant that’s serving delicious burgers on Labor Day this year is In-N-Out Burger. The menu of In-N-Out Burger has much more than just burgers for your holiday treat. Follow the link to find out more about In-N-Out Burger’s Labor Day plans.
Jersey Mike’s remains open on Labor Day 2022. The chain will serve its customers with delectable submarine sandwiches as per its usual timings, which are from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. So, celebrate this Labor Day with food from Jersey Mike’s for a gala time with your loved ones.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Jersey Mike’s open on Labor Day 2022?
Jersey Mike’s will stay open and operational on Labor Day.
What will Jersey Mike’s working hours be on Labor Day 2022?
Jersey Mike’s working hours on Labor Day, September 5, 2022, will stay the same as its usual working hours, from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Jersey Mike’s on Labor Day?
The top five Jersey Mike’s menu items that you should try this Labor Day are Jersey Mike’s the number four, turkey and provolone, Cancro special, portobello cheese steak, and big kahuna cheese steak.
What beverages does Jersey Mike’s offer?
Jersey Mike’s offers fountain drinks, bottled water, soda bottles, juice, and bubbly.
Does Jersey Mike’s offer a Kids’ meal?
Yes, Jersey Mike’s offers kids meals.