Labor day is coming up, and for many of you, your plan might be to get some great chicken wings! My suggestion would be to get great wings from Wingstop! Wings, fries, and sides, as they say themselves, are the delicious specials at Wingstop! But is Wingstop even open as usual on Labor day this year? Let us find out!
Wingstop will be open and serving customers, as usual, this labor day on September 4, 2023. They will be open as per their usual hours, which are 11:00 am to 12:00 am. But, an important thing to remember here is that Wingstop has many outlets that are franchise owned.
So, there are chances that some of them may work as per a holiday schedule. So, they may open late or close early on Labor day.
Wingstop is an American chain of fast food restaurants that was founded in 1994 in Garland, Texas. They are a chain of aviation-themed fast food restaurants that specialize in chicken wings.
They follow the 1930s and ’40s aviation theme. They began franchising in 1997 and have been booming amongst customers ever since, for their decor and food!
Now, there are 1418 Wingstop outlets in the United States itself, with the maximum number of outlets still in Texas, more precisely, in Houston. This city itself has 44 outlets, which makes up about 5% of all outlets in the United States. Not just that, Wingstop has grown to be really popular outside the US too.
They have fast-growing and loved restaurants in countries like Australia, United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Mexico, Russia, Singapore, Philippines, France, United Arab Emirates, Columbia, and Canada.
Not just that, Wingstop also made a Metaverse debut in 2022! That just proves that there is no stop to their expansion! Moreover, although the name of the fast food restaurant is Wingstop, chicken wings are not the only thing they actually specialize in.
They have a wide range of menu items like Wing Combos, Thigh Combos, Group packs, wing and thigh combos by piece, tenders, sides, dips, drinks, and of course, some delicious desserts.
So, just by looking at the variety offered, I don’t know about everyone, but I definitely think there is no better place to have some chicken with a lot of variety on Labor day than Wingstop. In this article, you will get to know all about the operational hours of Wingstop.
Along with that, you will also get to know about some of the specials from the Wingstop menu that you should try this Labor day. So, without further ado, let us get ready to discuss all Wingstop!
What's In The Post
Wingstop Opening / Closing Hours On Labor Day
|Wingstop Operating Hours On Labor Day||11:00 am to 12:00 am|
Wingstop is one of those places that thrive on serving customers, no matter what day of the year it is. Labor day being no exception to this rule; Wingstop will be serving customers as per usual on this day. Their official timings of operation will be the same as usual, which are 11:00 am to 12:00 am. However, some outlets may work as per a holiday schedule.
A lot of the Wingstop outlets within the United States are franchise owned. So, these restaurants may have different timing of the operation, depending on what the franchise owner decides. Mostly they will just have reduced hours of operation, so they may open later than usual and close earlier.
To avoid any inconvenience, it is best to once check with the outlet closest to you a few days prior to Labor day. This way, you will get a much better idea of their operating hours and won’t have to waste unnecessary time traveling when they aren’t open. In case you’d rather stay at home on Labor day, you can also order from Wingstop!
Wingstop will be open for delivery of orders as per usual on Labor day. You can place an order on their official website or through delivery platforms like Grubhub, DoorDash, and UberEats. Some outlets also have a drive-through for you to pick up your order hassle-free.
Has this convinced you enough to visit Wingstop this Labor day? If not, let me tell you about some delicious specials from their menu that are worth trying. Afterall, the motto that Wingstop follows is to put flavor first. They always do their best to bring out the freshest flavors and always deliver the same!
Labor Day Specials On The Wingstop Menu That You Should Try
The top five menu items from the Wingstop menu that you should try this Labor day are:
- Wingstop Original Hot Wings
- Wingstop Mango Habanero Wings
- Wingstop Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Wingstop Louisiana Voodoo Fries
- Wingstop Cajun Fried Corn
1. Wingstop Original Hot Wings
While visiting a new restaurant, or even a place that we have visited before, some of us always like sticking to the basics. Originals always have the best flavor that is liked by everyone, which is also why these chicken wings are the OG.
The original hot wings from Wingstop are any chicken wing lover’s dream! The chicken wings are rubbed in their original wings sauce, which many describe as slightly hotter than any other buffalo wings sauce.
No wonder this item is one of the most popular ones on their menu, as it is a spice lover’s paradise. To try some OG chicken wings this labor day, it does not get better than these chicken wings.
2. Wingstop Mango Habanero Wings
If you are bored of the same old flavor of chicken wings and want to try something a little bolder, try the mango habanero wings from Wingstop. They combine classic American chicken wings with somewhat Mexican flavors.
The wings are hot, for sure, all because of the habanero peppers. However, the addition of mango gives it a sweetness that really balances out the flavor well. The best part is yet to come, as you can order your wings the way you enjoy them most!
So, you can go for a portion of classic wings, boneless wings, or even some mix and match. Moreover, they even have portion options of 10, 20, 30, 50, and even 100 wings to choose from, all depending on how big your holiday appetite is!
3. Wingstop Garlic Parmesan Wings
I am sure that most of you may have tried garlic parmesan fries at some point. The combination of these ingredients is truly a match made in heaven! Now, imagine this combination with chicken wings! Is your mouth watering already?
The garlic parmesan wings are again one of the popular flavor options of chicken wings from the Wingstop menu. Honestly, most of you may also agree when I say that there is nothing that can go wrong when you combine garlic and cheese.
The restaurant describes it as a combination of savory garlic and buttery parmesan, a dry rub on chicken wings. You can also pair these wings with dips and sides of your choice to make it a complete meal. Or, just gorge on a portion of 15 wings all by yourself. It is Labor day, afterall!
4. Wingstop Louisiana Voodoo Fries
Every portion of chicken wings feels incomplete without a delicious side. I mean, imagine eating the same thing over and over again! However delicious it may be, most of us would still end up craving a variety of flavors and textures.
That’s what these delicious sides from Wingstop are all about, especially the Louisiana Voodoo fries! They are not just any cheesy fries; let me tell you that too! The combination of ingredients makes it a delight.
Wingstop describes these fries as “Our fries are cut fresh from Idaho potatoes, in every restaurant. Served with cheese sauce, ranch, and our signature Cajun seasoning.” So, don’t let your wings feel lonely, and order these fries as a side to enjoy a meal that makes your stomach and soul happy!
5. Wingstop Cajun Fried Corn
Corn is one of the most liked sides, of course, after plain old fries. Although quite a lot of times slathered with butter, eating some fresh corn still gives you the satisfaction of enjoying something healthy with an otherwise unhealthy meal.
So, if you are one of those people that prefers corn as a side rather than fries, does Wingstop have the best option for you? This cajun fried corn is a twist to the classic corn on the cob by Wingstop.
Served along with fry seasoning and cajun seasoning, you can also order some ranch dipping sauce to give it an even better flavor. So, to go for a “healthy side” along with your chicken wings, there is nothing better than this fried corn!
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Labor Day
- Hardee’s – It’s hard to keep away from all the delicious dishes from Hardee’s, especially when it’s a holiday like Labor Day! So if you’re planning to visit a restaurant for Labor Day celebrations, don’t miss out on Hardee’s.
- El Pollo Loco – El Pollo Loco is a hub for classic Mexican treats. This restaurant chain has quesadillas, burritos, and much more on the menu to make your meal memorable. So, wait no further and follow the link to know more about this restaurant’s Labor Day plans.
- Five Guys – If you’ve been to Five Guys, you might have already decided to visit this restaurant on Labor Day. Follow the link and have a look at all the holiday specials that you can expect on the menu of Five Guys.
- Culver’s – From homestyle meals to frozen custards and sandwiches, Culver’s is a perfect place to spend time having holiday meals with family and friends. This restaurant chain is open and operational to serve its customers on Labor Day. Check out the link if you’re excited to know more.
- Carl’s Jr – Charbroiled burgers, burritos, and breakfast sandwiches make a perfect treat, even on holiday. So, visiting Carl Jr on Labor Day is never a bad idea if you want to have a memorable meal with your family or friends. Follow the link to know more about Carl Jr.’s Labor Day plans.
- Bojangles – Bojangles is one of the most famous American go-to places for fast food. This restaurant chain has decided to keep its doors open on Labor Day so that you don’t miss out on Bojangles menu specials on Labor Day.
- Zaxby’s – Zaxby’s is another American chain of restaurants that offers mouth-watering celebration-worthy dishes. So, who wouldn’t want to visit this place to celebrate Labor day? If you’re one among Zaxby’s fans, follow the link to know the Labor Day hours of Zaxby’s.
- Jersey Mike’s – If you love Jersey Mike’s food, don’t miss its famous sandwiches and other dishes. Follow the link and check out what more you can expect from Jersey Mike’s this Labor Day.
- Steak N Shake – Want to enjoy steakburgers with delicious shakes on Labor Day? Steak N Shake is another food hub that you can visit on Labor Day this year. So, follow the link and check out all the holiday specials available here, along with the Labor Day hours of Steak N Shake.
- In-N-Out Burger – Another restaurant that’s serving delicious burgers on Labor Day this year is In-N-Out Burger. The menu of In-N-Out Burger has much more than just burgers for your holiday treat. Follow the link to find out more about In-N-Out Burger’s Labor Day plans.
Wingstop will be open as per usual and serving customers on Labor day. They will be operating at their regular hours, which are 11:00 am to 12:00 am. However, quite a lot of Wingstop outlets in the United States are franchise owned, so they may operate at reduced hours.
In order to avoid trouble and celebrate Labor day in style, it is best to once check the timings of the outlet closest to you before Labor day. This will let you have a hassle-free celebration at Wingstop!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will Wingstop be open on Labor day in 2023?
Yes, Wingstop will be open and functioning as usual on Labor day.
What will be the operating hours at Wingstop on Labor day?
The official hours of operation at Wingstop on Labor day will be as usual, 11:00 am to 12:00 am.
Will all Wingstop outlets operate at their regular time?
Some outlets, as they are franchise owned, may operate at reduced hours.
What are some specials from the Wingstop menu that are worth trying on Labor day?
Some specials from the Wingstop menu that you should consider trying this Labor day include Wingstop Original Hot Wings, Wingstop Mango Habanero Wings, Wingstop Garlic Parmesan Wings, Wingstop Louisiana Voodoo Fries, and Wingstop Cajun Fried Corn.
Will Wingstop be open only for dining-in on Labor day?
No, you can also order food from Wingstop via their official website or other delivery apps like UberEats and DoorDash. They will also have the option of open drive-throughs.