Are you saving an appetite for some fried chicken on Labor day? Then we can all agree that the best place to serve delicious fried chicken is indeed, Bojangles. Not just that, their menu has famous Bojangles biscuits that are so worth all the hype, along with many other delicious items from their menu. But are the restaurants open on Labor day? Let us have a look!
Bojangles will be open and serving their customers some delicious fried chicken and biscuits this Labor day. They will be operating as usual, from 5:00 am to 10:00 pm. The official operating hours for all Bojangles outlets will be the same as always. However, some outlets may have different working hours on this holiday.
Bojangles was founded in 1977 and is one of the most loved American fast food chains, especially when it comes to some great fried chicken with a side of biscuits. They primarily serve the Southeastern United States, with their first outlet opened in Charlotte, North Carolina, by Jack Fulk and Richard Thomas.
Ever since its establishment, this chain of fast food restaurants has become the best place to visit for Cajun fried chicken and buttermilk biscuits. They have expanded quite a lot over the years, now with outlets in 14 states across the United States of America.
They also have outlets outside the United States in countries such as Grand Cayman Islands, Jamaica, Honduras, Mexico, China, and Ireland. They have a vast menu to choose from, which is not really limited to just fried chicken and biscuits!
They have menu options like all-day breakfasts, family meals, boneless chicken favorites, bone-in chicken meals, salads, sweets, and much more! They also have a community with a mission to make the world a better place! So, along with great food, they are also, in general, a great place!
I am sure this has made it even more of a reason to visit Bojangles for you on Labor day. So, with this article, you will get to know all about the operating hours of Bojangles on Labor day, along with some specials from their menu that are really worth trying!
Bojangles Opening / Closing Hours On Labor Day
|Bojangles Operating Hours On Labor Day||5:00 am to 10:00 pm|
Bojangles remains open on most national holidays to serve customers. So, following that, it will be open and functional this Labor day. Most Bojangles outlets will be working as per usual hours of operation, which are 5:00 am to 10:00 pm. However, some outlets may follow a holiday schedule and have reduced hours.
As per many resources, Bojangles may have varying hours of operation this Labor day. So, there are chances the outlets may open later than usual and close earlier. To avoid any sort of inconvenience, it is best to once check with the Bojangles outlet closest to you and check what their official working hours will be like on Labor day.
Also, on holidays like Labor day, many people might prefer staying at home and celebrating with their family rather than going out. You can still enjoy Bojangles food if that is the case with you! Bojangles will have its delivery service open on Labor day. You can place an order online on their official website.
They will also be available on other food delivery platforms, such as DoorDash, UberEats, and Grubhub. They also have an option of a drive-through to pick up food and enjoy on the go. So, I am sure these options will convince you enough to have a lavish Labor day celebration at Bojangles.
Some Labor Day Specials From The Bojangles Menu That You Should Try
The top five menu items from the Bojangles menu that you should not miss out on this Labor day are:
- Bojangles Chicken Sandwich
- Bojangles Cajun Chicken Filet Biscuit
- Bojangles Pimento Cheese Biscuit
- Bojangles 8 pc Chicken Meal
- Bojangles Cinnamon Biscuit
1. Bojangles Chicken Sandwich
Bojangles is known for its crispy fried cajun chicken. So, is there any reason to miss out on one of their best menu items, the chicken sandwich? This sandwich features the best you could ever have from Bojangles.
The official website of Bojangles describes this sandwich as “A juicy chicken breast, marinated in a secret blend of bold spices and hand-breaded with a crispy, crunchy buttermilk coating, topped with two thick cut dill pickles and creamy mayo, served on a toasted, buttered bakery bun.”
Need I say anymore? The chicken piece is perfectly marinated and has a crispy texture on the outside, with a moist and juicy interior. This is the best way to celebrate Labor day if some fried chicken and bread is what you fancy!
2. Bojangles Cajun Chicken Filet Biscuit
Another fan favorite from the Bojangles menu, this dish features two things that Bojangles are great at, fried chicken and soft buttermilk biscuits. I am sure for many of you; just the name is enough reason for you to try this delectable dish. In case you are not convinced enough, let me tell you what else goes into this sandwich!
The Cajun chicken filet sandwich consists of a chicken breast filet, which is marinated with cajun seasonings, breaded, and fried till it reaches golden brown perfection. The filet is served on a freshly made buttermilk biscuit.
This biscuit is exactly as delicious as it sounds! Moreover, if just a biscuit is not filling enough for you, you can also order a meal that consists of this sandwich, along with Bojangles Bo-tato rounds, a coffee, or a medium drink. I don’t think there is a better start to Labor day than this!
3. Bojangles Pimento Cheese Biscuit
Not that big a fan of chicken, but still need to visit Bojangles because that is what your family wants? There is no need to worry in this case! Bojangles does have options that are beyond just chicken!
Take this pimento cheese biscuit, for example. It has fresh pimento cheese spread on a buttermilk biscuit. It also has some mayonnaise, which, when combined with the cheese, gives the biscuit a gooey texture that will satisfy your cheese cravings.
The pimento cheese biscuit is sadly not a part of combos at Bojangles. However, you can easily make a combo of your own by adding sides of your choice and a drink to make it a complete meal. My suggestion would be to go for seasoned fries as that would best compliment the pimento flavor.
4. Bojangles 8 Pc. Chicken Meal
If your family is too confused about what to order, you can always go for a common meal to share amongst all of you! They have a lot of options in the family meals section, out of which the best and most favorite amongst customers is the eight pc chicken meal.
This meal is filling and has something for everyone to enjoy! The meal consists of 8 assorted pieces of Cajun-flavored chicken, deep-fried to perfection. It is accompanied by four pieces of fresh buttermilk biscuits.
That’s not all! You will also get to choose two sides, or as Bojangles calls it, Fixin’s of your choice, along with half a gallon of ice tea. The perfect meal for a family of four, or even two! It is, afterall, Labor day, so no one is counting calories!
5. Bojangles Cinnamon Biscuit
After filling yourself with some fried chicken in biscuits, it is natural that you would crave something sweet at the end of the meal. Bojangles has the right options for you! Cinnamon lovers should no way miss out on this sweet biscuit from Bojangles.
This biscuit is a freshly made buttermilk biscuit that is stuffed with gooey cinnamon sugar. That’s not all, and it is topped with some white icing, which makes this biscuit so worth devouring!
If you love cinnamon rolls, you will love this biscuit. It is basically a cinnamon roll in the form of a biscuit, so is there anything better that you can ask for? Order this to end your meal on a sweet note or to start your day!
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Labor Day
- Hardee’s – It’s hard to keep away from all the delicious dishes from Hardee’s, especially when it’s a holiday like Labor Day! So if you’re planning to visit a restaurant for Labor Day celebrations, don’t miss out on Hardee’s.
- El Pollo Loco – El Pollo Loco is a hub for classic Mexican treats. This restaurant chain has quesadillas, burritos, and much more on the menu to make your meal memorable. So, wait no further and follow the link to know more about this restaurant’s Labor Day plans.
- Five Guys – If you’ve been to Five Guys, you might have already decided to visit this restaurant on Labor Day. Follow the link and have a look at all the holiday specials that you can expect on the menu of Five Guys.
- Culver’s – From homestyle meals to frozen custards and sandwiches, Culver’s is a perfect place to spend time having holiday meals with family and friends. This restaurant chain is open and operational to serve its customers on Labor Day. Check out the link if you’re excited to know more.
- Carl’s Jr – Charbroiled burgers, burritos, and breakfast sandwiches make a perfect treat, even on holiday. So, visiting Carl Jr on Labor Day is never a bad idea if you want to have a memorable meal with your family or friends. Follow the link to know more about Carl Jr.’s Labor Day plans.
- Zaxby’s – Zaxby’s is another American chain of restaurants that offers mouth-watering celebration-worthy dishes. So, who wouldn’t want to visit this place to celebrate Labor day? If you’re one among Zaxby’s fans, follow the link to know the Labor Day hours of Zaxby’s.
- Wingstop – Wingstop is ready to serve its customers delicious chicken wings and other dishes on Labor Day this year. If you’re curious to know what special it has on its menu on Labor Day this year, follow the link.
- Jersey Mike’s – If you love Jersey Mike’s food, don’t miss its famous sandwiches and other dishes. Follow the link and check out what more you can expect from Jersey Mike’s this Labor Day.
- Steak N Shake – Want to enjoy steakburgers with delicious shakes on Labor Day? Steak N Shake is another food hub that you can visit on Labor Day this year. So, follow the link and check out all the holiday specials available here, along with the Labor Day hours of Steak N Shake.
- In-N-Out Burger – Another restaurant that’s serving delicious burgers on Labor Day this year is In-N-Out Burger. The menu of In-N-Out Burger has much more than just burgers for your holiday treat. Follow the link to find out more about In-N-Out Burger’s Labor Day plans.
Bojangles will be open and serving customers this Labor day. Most Bojangles outlets will be operating as per their usual hours, which are 5:00 am to 10:00 pm. However, some of the outlets may operate as per a holiday schedule.
So, chances are that they may either open late or close early. The best way to avoid any inconvenience and be sure of the operating hours is wiser to once call the outlet closest to you and check their hours. This way, you can enjoy Labor day at Bojangles without any issues!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will Bojangles be open on Labor day this year?
Yes, Bojangles will be open and serving customers on Labor day this year.
What will be the opening and closing hours of Bojangles on Labor day?
Most Bojangles outlets will be running as per their usual hours, which are 5:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Will Bojangles be operating at a holiday schedule on Labor day?
Some Bojangles outlets may operate as per a holiday schedule on Labor day, so they will have reduced hours of operation.
Will Bojangles be open only for dining-in on Labor day?
No, you can also order food from Bojangles via their official website or other delivery platforms such as UberEats and DoorDash. They also have a drive-through option if you want to have your meal on the go.
What are some specials from the Bojangles menu that are worth trying on Labor day?
Some specials from the Bojangles menu that you should try this Labor day are Bojangles Chicken Sandwich, Bojangles Cajun Chicken Filet Biscuit, and Bojangles Pimento Cheese Biscuit, Bojangles 8 pc Chicken Meal, and Bojangles Cinnamon Biscuit.