Arby’s is a great place for hamburgers. But there’s one more thing that they have that you need to try. It is the Arby’s horsey sauce made with horseradish, mayonnaise, sugar and salt. It goes great with salads, hamburgers and beef.
The name ‘Horsey sauce’ comes from the horseradish in the sauce. The name ‘horseradish’ was taken from the German name of the plant, which is ‘meerrettich’. It translates to sea radish. But the name was mistranslated to ‘mareradish’ and eventually became horseradish.
To make Arby’s horsey sauce, mix mayonnaise, creamed horseradish, sugar and salt in a bowl. Mix them thoroughly and your sauce is ready!
You can also use horseradish substitutes in the recipe. So, let’s make this Arby’s horsey sauce recipe and know how it tastes. You can find the complete recipe below. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
What's In The Post
Other Sauce Recipes That You Can Try
- Pommery Mustard Sauce Recipe
- Beer Cheese Dip Sauce Recipe
- White Chocolate Sauce Recipe
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Arrabbiata Sauce Recipe
- Stuffed Lobster Tails Recipe
- Raspberry Compote
- Spicy Ranch Dressing
- Black Bean Sauce
- Red Robin’s Campfire Sauce Recipe
Arby’s Horsey Sauce Recipe
- Small Bowl
- Electric Blender
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Sugar
- ¼ cup Creamed Horseradish
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Take a small bowl and add all the ingredients together.
- Mix them well manually or with the help of an electric blender.
- For best flavours and more good results, keep it in the refrigerator for about 1 hour, although it is optional.
Try this Arby’s horsey sauce at home and tell us what your views and thoughts about it are. Comment down below and ask any queries of yours. Share this recipe with your friends and family and let them also enjoy this fantastic recipe. Cheers!