Arby’s is a great place for hamburgers. But there’s one more thing that they have that you need to try. It is the Arby’s horsey sauce made with horseradish, mayonnaise, sugar and salt. It goes great with salads, hamburgers and beef.
The name ‘Horsey sauce’ comes from the horseradish in the sauce. The name ‘horseradish’ was taken from the German name of the plant, which is ‘meerrettich’. It translates to sea radish. But the name was mistranslated to ‘mareradish’ and eventually became horseradish.
To make Arby’s horsey sauce, mix mayonnaise, creamed horseradish, sugar and salt in a bowl. Mix them thoroughly and your sauce is ready!
You can also use horseradish substitutes in the recipe. So, let’s make this Arby’s horsey sauce recipe and know how it tastes. You can find the complete recipe below. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. McDonald’s Honey Mustard Sauce– Have you ever tasted the McDonald’s Honey Mustard Sauce that they serve you along with those fries and burgers? I love that sauce and now anyone can make it at their home.
2. McDonald’s Tartar Sauce– The tartar sauce McDonald’s serve with their fish sandwich is one of their most loved sauces. Now, you can also try it at your home with their authentic copycat recipe.
3. McDonald’s Hot Fudge Sauce– One of my favorite desserts that McDonald’s serves is Hot Fudge Sauce on their ice creams. That chocolate sauce is the best thing that you can have as that topping.
4. Arby’s Reuben Sandwich– The flavor of cheese and dressing combined with corned beef and sauerkraut between two rye bread slices is just a treat for all the sandwich lovers.
Arby’s Horsey Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Sugar
- ¼ cup Creamed Horseradish
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Take a small bowl and add all the ingredients together.
- Mix them well manually or with the help of an electric blender.
- For best flavours and more good results, keep it in the refrigerator for about 1 hour, although it is optional.
Try this Arby’s horsey sauce at home and tell us what your views and thoughts about it are. Comment down below and ask any queries of yours. Share this recipe with your friends and family and let them also enjoy this fantastic recipe. Cheers!