Many camping specialties, such as chicken nuggets, French fries, or onion rings, are incomplete without red Robin’s campfire sauce. It’s no secret that this sauce make the foods we love even better. It is delicious no matter what you serve it with!
Making red Robin’s campfire sauce is very easy. Just combine mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, garlic, and chili powder. The sauce is ready.
If you have time, let the sauce chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour. It really helps to let the flavors blend together and really gives the sauce the best taste.
You can substitute ranch dressing for half the mayonnaise. If you can’t find chili powder you can use chipotle powder or tabasco sauce to taste.
Now, let’s jump to the step-by-step procedure for the Red Robin’s campfire sauce recipe. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
What's In The Post
Other Sauce Recipes That You Can Try
- Orange Marmalade Recipe
- Gluten-Free Pesto Sauce Recipe
- Salsa Casera Recipe
- Salmorejo Recipe
- Chicken Liver Pate Recipe
- Truffle Sauce Recipe
- Tomato Basil Pizza Sauce Recipe
- Pizza Sauce Recipe
- Famous Dave’s BBQ Sauce Recipe
- Bacon Gravy Recipe
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Red Robin’s Campfire Sauce?
- Bowl – Prepare red robin’s campfire sauce in a bowl until creamy.
- Jar – Store leftover sauce in a jar with a lid.
- Spoon – Combine everything well with a spoon until you reach the desired consistency.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Red Robin’s Campfire Sauce?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||–||5 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Red Robin’s Campfire Sauce?
- Mayonnaise – Mayonnaise will add a sour taste with a creamy texture to red robin’s campfire sauce.
- Barbecue sauce – It will add a little tang and sweetness with a little smokey flavor.
- Garlic powder – Garlic powder will add a nice balance to the sweetness of the BBQ sauce.
- Chili powder – Chili powder will give this sauce a wonderful and smoky flavor.
Steps To Make Red Robin’s Campfire Sauce
Start by combining everything in a bowl. For this, you will need to add one cup mayonnaise and one cup barbecue sauce.
Now, add half a teaspoon garlic powder and chili powder in it. Mix everything until well combined. The sauce is ready!
How Will Red Robin’s Campfire Sauce Look And Taste Like?
There are many red robin sauces out there, but this red robin campfire sauce is one of our favorites to make. It has so much bold flavor and is the perfect dipping sauce.
It’s creamy and slightly sweet with a little bit of smokiness from the chili powder. It can be made in a matter of minutes and is simple to customize to your taste.
Red Robin’s Campfire Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Barbecue sauce
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Chili powder
- Start by combining everything in a bowl. For this, you will need to add one cup mayonnaise and one cup barbecue sauce.
- Now, add half a teaspoon garlic powder and chili powder in it.
- Mix everything until well combined. The sauce is ready!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does Red Robin’s Campfire Sauce have dairy?
As far as I know it does not. My red robin’s campfire sauce recipe contains eggs in the mayonnaise but no dairy. Always read the labels of your ingredients to be sure.
Can campfire sauce be made keto friendly?
Yes! Mayonnaise has 0 carbs (check your brand for actual carb counts) so if you use a low carb barbecue sauce and dijon mustard instead of honey mustard it will be keto friendly.
How to store red robin’s campfire sauce?
Store this sauce in the refrigerator in an airtight container. It will last for about one week. This campfire sauce doesn’t keep well in the freezer. The mayonnaise will start to separate when it thaws causing it to have a strange texture.
What is get saucy at Red Robin?
Our sauce secret is out! creamy bbq dressing and coveted campfire mayo are just the gateway to a slew of deliciously diverse dipping sauces.
Now, don’t forget to make the red robin’s campfire sauce. Whenever you make the recipe, I would love to hear your experience in the comment section below.