Many camping specialties, such as chicken nuggets, French fries, or onion rings, are incomplete without Red Robin’s campfire sauce.
Red Robin has got its name from a song. When Sam (the owner) opened his Tavern during the 1940s, he was crazy for the song “When the Red, Red Robin Comes Bob, Bob, Bobbin”. He used to sing it with his barbershop quartet. Eventually, due to his love for the song, he changed the name of his Tavern to Red Robin.
Making Red Robin’s campfire sauce is very easy. Just combine mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, garlic and chili powder. The sauce is ready.
Now, let’s jump to the step-by-step procedure for the Red Robin’s campfire sauce recipe. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Horseradish Sauce– The best thing about the sauce is the nutrients that it can provide to your body. It has the ability to fight cancer cells and anti-bacterial properties. The sauce is best served with steak or roasted pork.
2. Famous Dave’s BBQ Sauce– This copycat recipe has an intake of many ingredients but when combined, they make an awesome barbecue sauce. The recipe adds a sweet and hot flavor to your food.
3. Chipotle Sour Cream– The recipe is very versatile and easy to make. You can also make the dairy-free and vegan version of the dip by using cashew sour cream and vegan mayonnaise instead of yogurt.
4. Spicy Pudina Chutney– Spicy pudina or mint chutney is popular in India. The chutney is served with many snacks there.
Red Robin’s Campfire Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Barbecue sauce
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- ½ tsp Chili powder
- Take a medium-size bowl and combine mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, garlic and chilli powder in it.
- The sauce is ready!
Now, don’t forget to make the sauce. Whenever you make the recipe, I would love to hear your experience in the comment section below.