Spicy ranch dressing can be served best with poppers, salads and wings. In this post, let’s see how you can make the dip at your home.
This dressing is one of my favorites dips to pair with appetizers. I always keep the sauce in my refrigerator and use it whenever I want to have some evening snacks. The recipe is very easy and quick. Let’s see how you can make the dip in just a few steps.
To make spicy ranch dressing, mix mayonnaise, buttermilk, whole milk, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, cayenne, paprika, salt and dill in a bowl. Add more milk to change the consistency, if required. The recipe is ready!
If you want to add a piquant taste with a creamy kick to your salads, you can use Russian dressing as well. You can also use its equally flavorful substitutes. Here is everything you need to know about Russian dressing and its substitutes.
Now, it’s time to get started with the recipe and see the detailed steps. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Hoffman House Cocktail Sauce– Hoffman house cocktail sauce is best paired with seafood. So the next time you are buying shrimps, make sure to try out this recipe.
2. Thousand Island Dressing– Add a tangy, creamy touch to your burgers, salads by making thousand island sauces at your home. Today, I have got an authentic recipe for the dip for you all.
3. Tamarind Saunth Chutney– Tamarind saunth chutney is a sauce made from tamarind, ginger powder, and other spices. It goes with a lot of snacks like fritters, samosas, and or dumplings. It is a sour and spicy sauce and is really easy to make.
4. Pommery Mustard Sauce– This sauce recipe is very simple and easy to make at home within 20 minutes. Also, you need only 4 major ingredients along with some seasoning and you are good to go.
Spicy Ranch Dressing Recipe
- Mixing Bowl
- Hand Blender
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Butter milk
- ¼ cup Whole Milk
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon Cayenne
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- ½ teaspoon Dill
- Add mayonnaise, buttermilk, whole milk, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, cayenne, paprika, salt and dill into a large mixing bowl together.
- Now, you have to whisk all the ingredients well. You can also use your hand blender to mix the ingredients if you have one.
- After whisking, check the sauce if it's thick enough or not. If it’s thicker, then you can add some more milk and customize it according to your requirement.
- For best results, refrigerate the sauce for about 30 minutes.
I hope you like this video and I would like to hear from you guys. Please comment down your reviews about this recipe and let us know which recipe you would like us to make and share with you guys next time.