If you’re looking for how you can make McDonald’s caramel frappe at home, then you’re at the right place. In this post, I will share how you can even make a better frappe than McDonald’s.
When I was in college, McDonald’s frappe was one of my favorites, but I couldn’t afford it every day. So, I decided to make caramel frappe at my home. After a little research, I got the recipe for making the perfect frappe which was even better than McDonald’s. Let’s see how I make a copycat of McDonald’s frappe.
McDonald’s caramel frappe recipe requires strong coffee, caramel syrup, granulated sugar, milk, whipped cream and ice. In a blender, take milk. Mix caramel syrup with coffee. Then, add the syrup and ice into the blender. Blend and your caramel frappe is ready.
This was just a quick recipe but to make a perfect caramel frappe just like McDonald’s. To prepare this at home, you will need the right type of blender and ingredients. So, make sure you check out my detailed recipe below. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. McDonald’s Egg McMuffin– This burger is one of the most selling foods of McDonald’s. The reason why Egg McMuffin is so popular is that is very affordable and can be your proper meal.
2. McDonald’s Strawberry Banana Smoothie– Making the exact strawberry banana smoothie-like McDonald’s is very easy to make as it only requires 3 ingredients.
3. McDonald’s Sausage and Egg McMuffin– This is the best meal that one can have over there. It’s so tasty that anyone can have it every day. The fact that you can also make it at your home makes this recipe so great.
4. McDonald’s Holiday Pie– This pie isn’t available throughout the year and they are very secretive about when they have them in their stock. So I decided to make this tasty and delicious at my home.
McDonald’s Caramel Frappe Recipe
- ½ cup Strong Coffee
- 2 tsp Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup Milk
- 3 tsp Caramel Syrup
- Whipped Cream
- 4 cups Ice
- Take a smoothie maker or ice blender and pour milk into it.
- Mix caramel syrup with your coffee in such a way that it gets dissolved completely.
- Add the coffee to milk.
- Now blend according to the consistency you like.
- Add ice, caramel and the whipped cream on top.
So make sure you enjoy this refreshing drink with your loved ones at your home. We are waiting for your Suggestions and queries in the comment section below. Try to make it and share your experience with us. Till then, happy eating!