If you’re looking for how you can make McDonald’s Caramel Frappe at home, then you’re at the right place. In this post, I will share how you can even make a better frappe than McDonald’s.
When I was in college, McDonald’s frappe was one of my favourites but I couldn’t afford it every day. So I decided to make caramel frappe at my home. After a little research, I got the recipe for making the perfect frappe which was even better than McDonald’s. Now let’s see how I make a copycat of McDonald’s frappe.
McDonald’s caramel frappe recipe requires strong coffee, caramel syrup, granulated sugar, milk, whipped cream and ice. In a blender, take milk. Mix caramel syrup with coffee. Then add the syrup and ice into the blender. Blend and your caramel frappe is ready.
This was just a quick recipe but to make a perfect caramel frappe just like McDonald’s. To prepare this at home, you will need the right type of blender and ingredients. So make sure you check out my detailed recipe below. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. McDonald’s Egg McMuffin– This burger is one of the most selling foods of McDonald’s. The reason why Egg McMuffin is so popular is that is very affordable and can be your proper meal.
2. McDonald’s Strawberry Banana Smoothie– Making the exact strawberry banana smoothie-like McDonald’s is very easy to make as it only requires 3 ingredients.
3. McDonald’s Sausage and Egg McMuffin– This is the best meal that one can have over there. It’s so tasty that anyone can have it every day. The fact that you can also make it at your home make this recipe so great.
4. McDonald’s Holiday Pie– This pie isn’t available throughout the year and they are very secretive about when they have them in their stock. So I decided to make this tasty and delicious at my home.
Ingredients for McDonald’s Caramel Frappe
- Half cup of Strong Coffee
- 2 tsp of Granulated Sugar
- Half cup Milk (Whole or Skim)
- 3 tsp of Caramel Syrup
- Whipped Cream
- 4 cups of Ice
These are all the ingredients that are going to provide you with a perfect McDonald’s Caramel Frappe. Now let’s see how much time does it take to make this frappe.
How Much Time It Will Take To Make McDonald’s Caramel Frappe?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|3 minutes||3 minutes||6 minutes|
This recipe gets ready in almost 5 minutes. So this recipe is a perfect choice for preparing a refreshing drink in no time. So let’s see the detailed recipe for caramel frappe.
Steps to Make McDonald’s Caramel Frappe
- Take a smoothie maker or ice blender.
- Then add milk.
- Mix caramel syrup with your coffee in such a way that it gets dissolved completely.
- Add the coffee to milk.
- Now blend according to the consistency you like.
- Add ice, caramel and the whipped cream on top.
Now your exact copycat recipe of McDonald’s caramel frappe is ready to make you feel refreshed.
Nutritional Breakdown of McDonald’s Caramel Frappe
Let’s see how many nutrients does this caramel frappe will provide you.
How to Make McDonald’s Caramel Frappe at Home | Video
Don’t worry if you have any queries about this recipe; the below video will clarify all the queries you have.
So make sure you enjoy this refreshing drink with your loved ones at your home. We are waiting for your reviews in the comment section below.