If you want to know how you can make McDonald’s caramel frappe at home, then look no further. Skip the drive-thru and prepare fresh and easy McDonald’s caramel frappe with the help of this recipe. The caramel frappe is made with a rich caramel flavor, a hint of coffee, and much more.
It is quite simple to make this frappe recipe in your own kitchen. You need coffee, caramel syrup, lashing whipped cream, granulated sugar, vanilla ice cream, coffee ice cubes and you are good to go. In no time, you will recreate the refreshing copycat drink from McDonald’s at home.
To elevate the taste of the frappe, you can also add some caramel extract to it. If you don’t have caramel extract, you can also use one of its substitutes. Caramel syrup is one by the way.
The decadence and sweetness of the caramel frappe lighten up the mood. It is the best drink to cool you down on a hot summer afternoon. A quick pro-tip, if you like strong coffee, use a teaspoon of ground coffee beans. It tastes heavenly delish.
This was just a quick brief. To make a perfect caramel frappe just like McDonald’s in 5 minutes, check out my detailed recipe below. Before you step forward, check out our other copycat recipes mentioned below.
1. McDonald’s Special Sauce (Big Mac Sauce) – This sauce is one of the most selling sauces of McDonald’s. The reason why McDonald’s special sauce is so popular is that it is affordable and can be prepared in a jiffy.
2. McDonald’s Strawberry Banana Smoothie– Making the exact strawberry banana smoothie-like McDonald’s is very easy to make as it only requires 3 ingredients.
3. McDonald’s French Fries – McDonald’s French fries is prepared in no time. Crispy, fresh, and delicious French fries are a must-have recipe one should not miss.
4. McDonald’s McRib Sandwich – McDonald’s McRib sandwich is a delectable sandwich prepared with pork, spareribs meat, sandwich rolls, barbecue sauce, dill pickle, white onion, and salt. It is a full-fledged meal.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Caramel Frappe At Home?
- Ice Cream Scoop – Use an ice cream scoop to draw some ice cream.
- Blender – It can be used to nicely blend all the ingredients.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Caramel Frappe?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|3 Minutes||4 Minutes||8 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Caramel Frappe?
- Low Fat Milk – Use low-fat milk in frappe to get the consistency of froth.
- Coffee – Either ground coffee beans or strong brewed will be perfect for caramel frappe.
- Caramel Syrup – Layer the top of your frappe with caramel syrup.
- Sugar – Add 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar or honey for the sweetness.
- Coffee Ice Cubes – The coffee ice cubes will not let the flavors dilute easily and will give a nice texture to your caramel frappe.
- Vanilla Ice Cream – Add vanilla ice cream to add a thick consistency to your frappe. However, it is completely optional.
- Whipped Cream – Top your caramel frappe with some whipped cream and garnish it with caramel syrup.
Steps To Make McDonald’s Caramel Frappe At Home
1. Blend Trend
Make this fizzy iced caramel frappe at home with just a few ingredients. Place some sugar, milk, and ice cubes first. Then mix the coffee with a tablespoon of caramel syrup and add it to the blender. Blend it for 5 seconds. Open the lid, add ice cream. Blend it well for another 10 seconds.
2. Set Out
Pour the blended frappe into a large cup. Layer it with fluffy whipped cream. Drizzle some caramel syrup on the top to make it look tempting!
How Will The McDonald’s Caramel Frappe Look And Taste Like?
McDonald’s caramel frappe tastes sweet and creamy. The ice, coffee, and creamy base are added to serve this frappe cold. A splash of caramel syrup and whipped cream on the top is absolutely delightful. Enjoy this sweet and nutty flavored caramel frappe at home.
McDonald’s Caramel Frappe Recipe
- Ice-cream scoop
- ½ cup Strong Coffee
- 2 tsp Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup Milk
- 3 tsp Caramel Syrup
- Whipped Cream
- 4 cups Coffee Ice Cubes
- 1 scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
- Add ice cubes, sugar and milk to your blender.
- In a glass, mix the coffee with a tablespoon of caramel syrup.
- Then add some ice cream and blend it.
- Pour the frappe in a glass. Squirt the whipped cream over the top.
- Drizzle caramel syrup over the whipped cream to serve.
- Add the sugar and the milk to your blender.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is in McDonalds caramel frappe?
McDonald’s caramel frappe is prepared with coffee, cream, milk, and corn syrup base blended with ice and topped with whipped cream and a squeeze of caramel syrup.
Do McDonalds caramel frappe have coffee?
The Caramel Frappe contains coffee and caramel flavor along with ice blended into the drink. On top of that, there is caramel drizzle on top and whipped topping.
What does Frappe stand for?
The word Frappé in French literally means ‘iced’ and it originated in the mid 19th century.
How do you make a frappe thicker?
Thicken frappe by adding vanilla ice cream or milk.
So make sure you enjoy this refreshing drink with your loved ones at your home. We are waiting for your suggestions and queries in the comment section below. Try to make it and share your experience with us. Till then, happy eating!