Pommery Mustard Sauce is a versatile and delicious sauce which can be made in a variety of ways. It goes well with shrimp or as a dipping sauce in a shrimp cocktail. Learning to make Pommery Mustard Sauce at home is a perfect way to celebrate holidays.
This Pommery Mustard Sauce Recipe brought to you is very simple and easy to make at home within 20 minutes. Also, you need only 4 major ingredients along with some seasoning and you are good to go.
Well, I must inform you that I tasted this delicious Pommery Mustard Sauce at my friend’s birthday party. I was so impressed with its texture and flavour, that I wanted to make it at my home at the earliest. When I made Pommery Mustard Sauce at home, I and my parents were equally amazed by its taste. So, I make this very often at my place.
I would recommend you to give it a try. If you want to learn how to make Pommery Mustard Sauce at home, just follow the below mentioned clear directions. You would have a great time in making this delicious Pommery Mustard Sauce Recipe at your home!
Ingredients for Pommery Mustard Sauce
|Shallots or onions (chopped)||1/4 cup|
|Dry white wine||1/2 cup|
|Whipping cream||1 cup|
|Pommery mustard||2 tablespoons|
|Chopped fresh basil||1 tablespoon|
|Fresh dill||1 tablespoon|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 minutes||10 minutes||20 minutes|
Pommery Mustard Sauce Recipe
- Take a medium saucepan. Boil white wine and chopped shallots over high heat in it for about 4-5 minutes.
- Before adding whipping cream, reduce heat to simmer until the mixture is reduced to half.
- Now, add Pommery mustard, basil and dill.
- Let it simmer for about 2 minutes so that these flavours get blended properly.
- You can season the prepared sauce with salt and pepper as well.
Nutritional Information of Pommery Mustard Sauce Recipe