Pommery mustard sauce is a versatile and delicious sauce that can be made in a variety of ways. It goes well with shrimp or as a dipping sauce in a shrimp cocktail. Make this knockoff sauce in a jiffy with our tips and tricks!
For making Pommery mustard sauce, you need is white wine, Pommery mustard, shallots, heavy cream, basil, salt, and black pepper. Concoct the white wine with shallots and other elements and the sauce will be ready in just 10 minutes.
This Pommery mustard saucy suave is sure to hit the spot. You can serve this sauce with seafood dishes, fried snacks, and salad dressing. The creamy and flavorful texture will give you a lip-smacking experience.
This was just an overview of the recipe. Get familiar with the detailed list of equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions. Before you proceed, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Carrot Top Pesto – The dip has got some tangy and salty flavor that makes your everyday food spicy and tasty. This recipe pairs perfectly with pasta, lasagna, and sandwiches.
2. Canned Tomatillos Sauce – Tomatillos are Mexican tomatoes, known as Mexican husk tomatoes. They are green, unripe, and have a tart flavor. Canned tomatillos sauce is a perfect choice to have with Mexican food.
3. Spicy Ranch Dressing – This dressing is one of my favorite dips to pair with appetizers. I always keep the sauce in my refrigerator and use it whenever I want to have some evening snacks. The recipe is very easy and quick.
4. Besciamella – Besciamelle is an Italian version of béchamel and is used mostly with different types of pasta. This sauce is most prominent in European countries.
What Equipments Will You Need To Make Pommery Mustard Sauce?
- Saucepan – Take a saucepan to prepare Pommery mustard sauce.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Pommery Mustard Sauce?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||10 Minutes||15 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Pommery Mustard Sauce?
- Shallots – Take some shallots for making the Pommery mustard sauce.
- White Wine – Add white wine for enhancing the flavors of the sauce.
- Heavy Cream – Make your sauce thick by adding heavy cream to the sauce.
- Pommery Mustard – A teaspoon of Pommery mustard will bring out some sweet and intense flavors.
- Basil – Basil will add freshness and minty flavors to the sauce.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
- Black Pepper – Season the sauce with a pinch of black pepper.
Steps To Make Pommery Mustard Sauce
Take a saucepan to prepare Pommery mustard sauce. First, add white wine and shallots. Let the shallots cook for 5 minutes and when the liquid is reduced to half, add heavy cream, salt, and black pepper. Let the cream incorporate evenly over medium heat. Finally, add a teaspoon of Pommery mustard and stir infrequently. Simmer the sauce for 5 minutes more and the Pommery mustard sauce will be ready. Garnish the sauce with freshly chopped basil and serve!
How Will Pommery Mustard Sauce Will Look And Taste Like?
Pommery mustard sauce looks colorful, thick, and creamy. It is a versatile sauce with rich flavors infused. It tastes sweet with a blast of strong mustard flavors. Serve this homemade Pommery mustard sauce with seafood dishes, and fried snacks. Above that, it can be a suitable combination used as a salad dressing.
Pommery Mustard Sauce Recipe
- Medium Saucepan
- ¼ cup Shallots (Chopped)
- ½ cup Dry White Wine
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tablespoon Pommery Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Basil (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Take a medium saucepan. Boil white wine and chopped shallots over high heat in it for about 4-5 minutes.
- Before adding whipping cream, reduce heat to simmer until the mixture is reduced to half.
- Now, add Pommery mustard, basil and dill.
- Let it simmer for about 2 minutes so that the flavours get blended properly.
- You can season the prepared sauce with salt and pepper as well.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do you use Pommery mustard?
You can try the Pommery mustard sauce with seafood dishes, fried snacks, and salad dressings.
What is the mustard sauce made of?
Pommery mustard sauce is prepared using mustard seeds, white wine, salt, black pepper, basil, and heavy cream.
Does Pommery mustard need to be refrigerated?
Pommery mustard sauce doesn’t need to be refrigerated. It can be kept at room temperature.
How long does Pommery mustard last?
Pommery mustard sauce can last for up to months if you keep it in a dry and cool place.
This was all from my side. Now, it’s your turn to make the recipe, and don’t forget to share your experience with us in the comment section below.