Pommery mustard sauce is a versatile and delicious sauce that can be made in a variety of ways. It goes well with shrimp or as a dipping sauce in a shrimp cocktail.
This sauce recipe is very simple and easy to make at home within 20 minutes. Also, you need only 4 major ingredients along with some seasoning and you are good to go. So, let’s get started with the recipe.
Pommery mustard sauce can be made by boiling white wine and shallots for 4-5 minutes. Now, add the whipping cream and simmer. Then, add Pommery mustard, basil and dill. Simmer for 2 minutes so that the flavors get blended. The sauce is ready!
This was just an introduction to the recipe and the full detailed procedure is mentioned below. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Carrot Top Pesto– The dip has got some tangy and salty flavor that makes your everyday food spicy and tasty. This recipe pairs perfectly with pasta, lasagna and sandwiches.
2. Canned Tomatillos Sauce– Tomatillos are Mexican tomatoes, known as Mexican husk tomatoes. They are green, unripe and have a tart flavor. Canned tomatillos sauce is a perfect choice to have with Mexican food.
3. Spicy Ranch Dressing– This dressing is one of my favorites dips to pair with appetizers. I always keep the sauce in my refrigerator and use it whenever I want to have some evening snacks. The recipe is very easy and quick.
4. Besciamella– Besciamelle is an Italian version of béchamel and is used mostly with different types of pasta. This sauce is most prominent in European countries.
Pommery Mustard Sauce Recipe
- Medium Saucepan
- ¼ cup Chopped Shallots or onions
- ½ cup Dry white wine
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp Pommery Mustard
- 1 tbsp Chopped Fresh Basil
- 1 tbsp Fresh Basil
- Take a medium saucepan. Boil white wine and chopped shallots over high heat in it for about 4-5 minutes.
- Before adding whipping cream, reduce heat to simmer until the mixture is reduced to half.
- Now, add Pommery mustard, basil and dill.
- Let it simmer for about 2 minutes so that the flavours get blended properly.
- You can season the prepared sauce with salt and pepper as well.
This was all from my side. Now, it’s your turn to make the recipe and don’t forgot to tell your experience with the sauce in the comment section below.