Do you know that Paula Deen is an American cooking show host and a TV personality? The restaurant the Lady & Sons actually helped her to make her career and proved a bit of good luck for her. I don’t know a lot of things about her but trust me she is a lady with a lot of experiences.
One day, a friend of mine shared a video of this Pot Roast recipe by Paula Deen. I saw that recipe and it was quite impressive. After that, I researched her and about her recipes which makes me feel like that this lady has something in it.
I thought that why not to share this amazing and flavoursome recipe with all of you. Today, I am going to share this mouthwatering Paula Deen Pot Roast recipe with all of you.
But first, let’s see how many ingredients are required to make this complete recipe for Paula Deen Pot Roast at home.
Ingredients for Paula Deen Pot Roast
|Boneless Chuck roast||3-4 pounds|
|House seasoning||1 tsp|
|Black pepper||1/2 tsp|
|Vegetable Oil||2 tbsp|
|Thinly sliced onion wedges||1 Cup|
|Garlic Cloves (crushed)||3|
|Can cream of mushroom soup||10 3/4 ounce|
|Red wine||1/4 Cup|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 tbsp|
|Beef bouillon granules||1 tbsp|
|Black pepper||1/4 Cup|
|Garlic powder||1/4 Cup|
This is the whole list of the ingredients of the recipe and of the seasoning used in this recipe. All the ingredients are easily available from your nearest supermarket.
How much time it will take?
|Prep time||Cook time||Total time||Servings|
|15 minutes||3 hr 20 min||3 hr 35 min||8|
I know you must be scared after seeing this estimated time of making this recipe but trust me there is no need to worry about it. So, let’s see the directions of making this Paula Deen Pot Roast at home.
Paula Deen Pot Roast Recipe
- First of all, what you need to do is preheat the oven 350 degrees F.
- Take a small bowl and add house seasoning, salt, and pepper in it.
- Rub seasoning on both sides of the roast.
- Take a large pan, heat the oil, and brown the roast from both sides.
- After that put the meat in a roaster pan, add garlic and onions for one to two minutes to absorb the leftover juice.
- Put it into a roaster pan with meat and bay leaves, stir it thoroughly.
- Mix mushroom soup, wine, Worcestershire sauce, and beef bouillon together in a bowl.
- Pour it over the roast and add water in it.
- Cover the whole pan with a foil and bake it for a maximum of 3 hrs.
- When it is completely ready, discard the bay leaves.
For House Seasoning
- For House Seasoning, mix all the ingredients thoroughly and you can store it in an airtight container for up to six months.
Now, your Pot Roast is ready to serve. Enjoy it and you’ll know the reason why I love the recipe of Paula Deen so much.
Nutritional Facts of Paula Deen Pot Roast
If you are a person who is health-conscious and is devoted to his health, so this nutritional information will guide you accordingly.
How to Make Pot Roast at Home | Video
I’ve added a video of the recipe of Paula Deen Pot Roast, so it’ll be easier for you to make it while watching it live simultaneously.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe. If you know some recipes from your favourite chefs, do let me know in the comments section below. I’ll make sure it’ll get covered in thefoodxp blog.