Everybody loves the Starbucks vanilla latte. It is warm, sweet, and an excellent drink for winter. What if I tell you that you can make the Starbucks vanilla latte at home?
You will only need some vanilla syrup, two shots of espresso, and warm milk. Add all the ingredients and stir to mix. Add whipped cream on top and enjoy the warm and delicious vanilla latte, which tastes similar to the Starbucks one.
You can enjoy the Starbucks vanilla latte with a vanilla scone or shortbread cookies during the evening. You can also pair the Starbucks vanilla latte with bread or wraps.
So let’s dig into the recipe without further delay. I will take you through the steps and share some exciting tips and variations you can add to your vanilla latte.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Starbucks Vanilla Latte?
- Saucepan – Saucepan will be used to warm up the milk.
- Milk Frother or Blender – Milk frother will help make some foam out of milk.
- Glasses – Glasses for serving the Starbucks vanilla latte.
How Much Time Will It Take To Starbucks Vanilla Latte?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||–||5 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Starbucks Vanilla Latte?
- Vanilla Syrup – The recipe calls for vanilla syrup which will act as a sweetener in the latte.
- Espresso – The authentic flavor of the Starbucks vanilla latte will come with 2 shots of espresso.
- Milk – We will require some warm and frothed milk in the recipe
Steps To Make Starbucks Vanilla Latte
Gather all the ingredients and make some espresso. You can also prepare some vanilla syrup or get the same from the nearby shop. Also, warm up some milk on the side and foam a small portion of the milk.
2. Mix The Ingredients
Take a glass or cup. Pour some espresso and vanilla syrup. Now add the warmed milk into the glass and stir the mixture gently.
3. Serve It
Your Starbucks vanilla latte is ready. Take some whipped cream and add it on top of the drink. Now you can enjoy it with some cookies or snacks.
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
How Will Starbucks Vanilla Latte Look And Taste Like?
Your Starbucks vanilla latte will closely resemble the taste of the original Starbucks vanilla latte. It will have a sweetness because of vanilla with a punch of caffeine.
The look of the Starbucks vanilla latte will be similar to a coffee, and when topped with whipped cream, it will perfectly vibe with the winter moods.
Tip To Make Starbucks Vanilla Latte
- You can switch the espresso with your regular brewed coffee. Use 1/2 cup milk and 3/4 cup strongly brewed coffee.
- Do not use vanilla extract in place of vanilla syrup. They are not the same, and the final taste could differ from the original recipe.
- You can skip frothing your milk, and it is an optional step. Although if frothed milk is used, it will give a very authentic taste.
- You can blend your milk or whip it while it is steaming to make foam out of it.
- If you want to avoid dairy milk, you can switch to almonds or oats milk anytime. Just keep in mind that the taste will differ a lot.
- You can purchase or make vanilla syrup at home, whichever is more convenient.
- Only add a little foam, or else it will turn into a cappuccino.
Variations To Your Starbucks Vanilla Latte
- Turn this vanilla latte and give it a chocolate flavor by adding some chocolate syrup.
- Make a skinny vanilla latte. Use non-fat milk and sugar-free vanilla syrup, and you will have your skinny vanilla latte, which has more points in the health department.
- You can never go wrong with coffee and ice. Make your iced vanilla latte and enjoy.
- Try your vanilla latte with bourbon instead of milk, and you might have a new cocktail.
- Add different syrup like hazelnut or caramel and give it a sweet upgrade.
Starbucks Vanilla Latte Copycat Recipe
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Syrup
- 2 shots Espresso
- 1 cup Steamed Milk (2% frothed)
- In a saucepan, warm some milk and whip it using a blender or a milk frother.
- Make some espresso or your regular brewed coffee if not espresso.
- Prepare some vanilla syrup or get it from the nearby shop. Starbucks also sells vanilla syrup; you can get that, also.
- Add a tablespoon of vanilla syrup in a glass and two shots of espresso (2 ounces).
- Now, add the warm-frothed milk to the glass.
- Add some whipped cream on top, and you are ready with your Starbucks vanilla latte.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can we use regular brewed coffee instead of espresso?
Yes, you can use regular brewed coffee – use 1/2 cup milk and 3/4 cup strongly brewed coffee.
Will the recipe be exactly the same as the Starbucks vanilla latte?
The recipe will closely resemble the flavor same as the Starbucks vanilla latte.
Can we use oats milk instead of dairy milk?
Yes, you can switch the regular milk with oat milk, but the final taste will differ from the original recipe.
Can we make the Starbucks vanilla latte sugar-free?
Yes, use sugar-free vanilla syrup in your Starbucks vanilla latte recipe.
Now we have come to the end of the recipe, and I am sure that next time when you crave a Starbucks vanilla latte, you will first visit your kitchen.
Let us know if you try this recipe. Starbucks vanilla latte recipe is quick and cheaper, and you can enjoy it anytime. Until then, whip some milk and make a good froth for your latte.