Many people prefer having a Starbucks cinnamon dolce latte in winter because it is warm, sweet, and comforting. While this latte is delicious, it can be heavy on our pockets. Worry not, as I am here with the Starbucks cinnamon dolce latte recipe.
We will make this latte from scratch. From homemade cinnamon dolce syrup to espresso, everything is easy to make and tastes quite similar to the Starbucks one.
You just need some cinnamon sticks and sugar and boil them in water. Make some good espresso and mix them well. Top it with whipped cream, sprinkle some ground cinnamon powder, and enjoy the Starbucks flavor at home.
Without waiting, let us jump into the recipe, and I will take you through the complete steps from making the syrup to the final Starbucks cinnamon dolce latte.
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte?
- Saucepan – Saucepan will be required to make the cinnamon syrup and warm the milk.
- Jar – After making cinnamon syrup, you can also store the extra for the future.
- Glass – Glasses will be required to serve the latte.
How Much Time Will It Take To Make Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Cooling Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||25 Minutes||30 Minutes||1 Hour|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte?
- White Granulated Sugar – White granulated sugar will be used to make the cinnamon syrup sweet.
- Brown Sugar – Brown sugar will be used along with white granulated sugar.
- Cinnamon Sticks – Cinnamon sticks will be required to make the cinnamon syrup by boiling it.
- Vanilla Extract – Vanilla extract will add the sweet vanilla flavor.
- Espresso – Espresso is the main ingredient. You can switch to brewed coffee as well.
- Milk – Milk will be used to make the latte.
- Whipped Cream – Decorate your drink with whipped cream.
- Ground Cinnamon – Ground cinnamon can be used to garnish your Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte.
Steps To Make Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte
1. Make The Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
Starbucks cinnamon dolce latte has a cinnamon flavor from the cinnamon syrup. To make the cinnamon syrup, combine the white sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon stick, and water in a saucepan.
Let the water boil on high heat and then turn it down to medium flame. Simmer the water for about 25 minutes. Keep on stirring in between. After 25 minutes, keep the boiled ingredients aside for about 30 minutes and let them cool.
At last, add vanilla extract and pour the syrup into a jar.
2. Make the dolce latte
Now, in another saucepan, warm some milk. Make your regular espresso and gather all the other ingredients. In a serving glass, pour the cinnamon dolce syrup along with espresso and stir properly.
When the syrup and espresso are mixed well, pour the warm milk. Froth some milk and add on top of the latte. You can add some whipped cream and sprinkle some grounded cinnamon to enhance the look and taste of your latte.
|Vitamin C||1 mg|
How Will Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte Look And Taste Like?
It is very evident that the cinnamon dolce latte is rich in cinnamon flavor. The syrup of cinnamon dolce is very sweet because of the sugar; therefore, the latte will have a sweet flavor. The espresso will give the perfect caffeine taste.
The vanilla extract will add the sweet vanilla flavor, enhancing the taste and making the latte more tempting. The look of the latte will be similar to coffee or chocolate milk. The whipped cream on top will beautify the yummy latte.
Sprinkling some cinnamon powder will give the perfect touch. This warm and sweet latte will make your winters more comfortable and soulful.
Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte Copycat Recipe
- 2 Saucepan
- 2 ounces Espresso
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
- 1 cup 2% Milk (steamed and frothed)
- 1 ½ cups White Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 cups Water
- 5 Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Whipped Cream
- Bring the 2 cups of water, 5 cinnamon sticks, 1 ½ cups of granulated sugar, and ½ cup brown sugar to boil. Now, let the syrup simmer for about 25 mins.
- Meanwhile, prepare your regular espresso.
- Cool the cinnamon syrup for 30 mins and add 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- In another saucepan, warm some milk.
- Now, in a glass, pour 1 tablespoon of cinnamon syrup and add 2 shots of espresso. Mix them well.
- Add 1 cup of warm milk into the mixture and some frothed milk on top.
- Scoop some whipped cream and add to the top of your latte.
- Sprinkle some grounded cinnamon, and enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can we use brewed coffee instead of espresso?
Yes, you can use the brewed coffee in place of espresso.
Is it necessary to use milk in the latte?
If you do not wish to use regular milk, then you can easily go for almond or cashew milk.
Can we store the Cinnamon Dolce Latte?
You can make some cinnamon solace syrup and store it in a jar. Just bring some milk and espresso while serving.
Finally, we are at the end of our Starbucks cinnamon dolce latte recipe, and if you try this at home, you can easily get the same flavors as the real Starbucks cinnamon dolce latte will. The recipe is quite simple. It’s just bowling and mixing the ingredients.
I hope you try this and let us know how it turns out. We will be back with similar delicious recipes. Until then, brew some coffee.