As Christmas is near, there’s nothing more comforting than a cup of hot chocolate, and Starbucks snickerdoodle hot chocolate has got you covered with it.
This rich and creamy drink is made with white chocolate and topped with cinnamon and whipped cream – it’s the perfect treat for any holiday gathering!
To make delicious hot chocolate, start by making a hot chocolate mixture by boiling milk, cocoa powder, sugar, and water in a saucepan until smooth.
Pour the hot chocolate into the mug. Top with whipped cream and mini marshmallows. Allow it to cool and serve.
You can amp up your hot chocolate by adding bourbon, rum, red wine, Irish cream, and brandy. Pour in flavored liqueurs to add extra flavor.
Capture the quintessential holiday flavors of hot chocolate by adding seasonal spices. Whether mixed into the drink or sprinkled on top, spices like cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and nutmeg can transform into a unique and festive one.
How do I make Starbucks snickerdoodle hot chocolate at home? This guide will walk you through the ingredients and steps you’ll need to make this tasty drink. So, grab a mug, and let’s get started!
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Starbucks Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate?
- Saucepan – Prepare the hot chocolate mixture in a saucepan by boiling milk, cocoa powder, sugar, and water and stirring until smooth.
- Mug – Pour the hot chocolate mixture into the decorated mug and serve hot.
- Spatula – Stir the cocoa mixture with a spatula to avoid lumps.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Starbucks Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||5 Minutes||10 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Starbucks Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate?
- Milk – Milk creates a rich and creamy base of hot chocolate. But you can use low-fat or non-fat milk if you prefer.
- White Chocolate Syrup – Squeeze white chocolate syrup into the mug to add a smooth and creamy taste. Starbucks uses white chocolate syrup to make hot white chocolate drinks, as there’s no coffee or caffeine.
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup – Cinnamon dolce is another great syrup used in this recipe to add cinnamon and a sweet brown sugar taste to your coffee.
- Whipped Cream – Top your drink with whipped cream to make the hot chocolate taste even more chocolaty, and adds a creamy counterpart to tart and tangy fruit desserts.
- Cocoa Powder – Cocoa powder will add a sharper chocolaty flavor, giving it a thick and decadent texture.
- Sugar – Stir in sugar while making the chocolate mixture to add sweetness to the drink.
- Water – Prepare the chocolate mixture in water until you press out any lumps.
- Snickerdoodle Cookie – Crush the snickerdoodles cookies for topping to add the tiniest hint of cinnamon that balances the sweetness of the cookies well.
- Mini Marshmallows – Top your hot chocolate with marshmallows to add a touch of lightness, making it the perfect drink to curl up with on a cold winter day.
Steps To Make Starbucks Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate
1. Making Of Chocolate
Mix the cocoa powder, sugar, and water in a small saucepan. Please bring it to a boil, and stir until you don’t find any lumps.
Reduce heat to low and simmer the mixture for a minute or two until the hot chocolate mixture is smooth and warm.
2. Hot Chocolate Is Almost Done
Pour milk into the cocoa mixture gradually and heat through. Meanwhile, decorate the mug with white chocolate syrup and cinnamon dolce syrup.
Pour the hot chocolate mixture into the mug and stir until smooth.
Top with whipped cream, snickerdoodle cookie crumbs, and mini marshmallows. Allow it to cool slightly, and enjoy!
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Vitamin A||455 iu|
How Will Starbucks Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate Look And Taste Like?
It will be sweet to take a sip of Starbucks’ Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate. The milk and cream create a rich and creamy base, while the sugar and vanilla extract give it a sweetness reminiscent of snickerdoodle cookies.
Starbucks snickerdoodle hot chocolate is velvety smooth. The mini marshmallows add a touch of lightness, making it the perfect drink to curl up on a cold winter day.
Starbucks Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate Copycat Recipe
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 tablespoons White Chocolate Syrup
- 1-2 tablespoons Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Whipped Cream
- ⅓ cup Cocoa Powder
- ⅓ cup Sugar
- ⅓ cup Water
- 1 Snickerdoodle Cookie (crushed)
- 6 tablespoons Mini Marshmallows
- Mix the unsweetened cocoa powder, sugar, and water in a saucepan. Please bring it to a boil, and stir until you don’t find any lumps.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer the chocolate mixture for a minute or two until the mixture is smooth and warm.
- Pour milk into the cocoa mixture gradually and heat through.
- Decorate the mug with white chocolate syrup and cinnamon dolce syrup.
- Pour the hot chocolate into the mug and stir until smooth.
- Top with whipped cream, snickerdoodle cookie crumbs, and mini marshmallows.
- Allow it to cool slightly, and enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What makes this hot chocolate so special?
The critical ingredient is white chocolate chips, which are melted into milk and combined with cinnamon syrup. It creates a rich and creamy base, then topped with whipped cream and even more cinnamon chips.
How much does Starbucks snickerdoodle hot chocolate cost?
The price of Starbucks Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate varies depending on the size and location. A grande (16 fl oz) serving costs approximately $4.25 in the United States.
What is Starbucks snickerdoodle hot chocolate?
Starbucks Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate is a limited-edition winter drink that is only available for a few weeks each year. It is made with white chocolate mocha sauce, cinnamon dolce syrup, and steamed milk and topped with whipped cream and cinnamon sugar.
What does snickerdoodle hot chocolate taste like?
Snickerdoodle hot chocolate tastes like a Christmas cookie! Sugar, chocolate chips, and cinnamon added to it will take your hot chocolate to the next level.
Starbucks snickerdoodle hot chocolate is a rich and creamy drink perfect for winter. It is made with milk, cream, sugar, vanilla extract, and cocoa powder and is topped with mini marshmallows.