If you enjoy Starbucks drinks, you’ll adore this Starbucks iced caramel macchiato copycat recipe. It requires few ingredients and is really simple to make. This is a drink to try if you want to sample some delectable ones while on vacation.
The combination of coffee and caramel sauce makes this drink perfect. It is the ideal beverage for the current holiday season because it is sweet and creamy. Kids can make caramel macchiatos at home because this recipe doesn’t require cooking.
Is the list of ingredients too big now? No! You only need ice, caramel syrup, espresso, and vanilla syrup. The list of ingredients can be too basic. But I can assure you that the end result is simply an explosion of all your favorite flavors.
Continue reading if you are willing to give it a try. Here, along with step-by-step instructions, we’ll tell you all you need to know about the equipment needed and the nutritional worth of this recipe.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato?
- Serving Glass – This is the only equipment you need for making this recipe.
- Spoon – If you give all of it a stir, then you need a spoon to do so.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||–||5 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato?
- Vanilla Syrup – Vanilla syrup brings sweetness to this recipe. To make this recipe, we need 4 teaspoons of vanilla syrup. For the best taste, get the Starbucks vanilla syrup. However, if you cannot find vanilla syrup, you can replace them with simple syrup or agave syrup.
- Milk – For this recipe, we need ½ cup of full-fat milk. However, you can adjust the proportion and the kind of milk according to your liking. If you are dairy intolerant, go with almond milk or soya milk instead of regular milk.
- Espresso – A kick of bitterness is what makes this recipe special. For making this recipe, use 2 tablespoons of espresso.
- Caramel Sauce – Caramel sauce is what brings flavor to the recipe. To make this recipe, we need 1 tablespoon of caramel sauce. However, you can customize it according to your liking.
Steps To Make Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato Recipe
1. Add Vanilla Syrup
Into a glass, add 4 teaspoons of vanilla syrup. This is to bring slight sweetness to the recipe. If you like more sweetness, adjust accordingly.
2. Add Milk
On top of the syrup, add ½ cup of milk. If your glass is small, pour the milk halfway through the glass.
3. Add Ice And Espresso
On top of the ice, add some and pour 2 tablespoons of espresso over it. One tablespoon will be enough if you aren’t a huge fan of coffee flavor.
4. Top It Off With Caramel Sauce
The last step to make this iced caramel macchiato is to top it off with some caramel sauce. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of caramel sauce over the top of the glass.
5. Serve It
Your iced caramel macchiato is ready to serve. You can serve it by topping it off with whipping cream or some coffee powder.
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
How Will Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato Recipe Look And Taste?
Iced caramel macchiato has an intense coffee flavor to it. With the perfect taste of caramel and espresso shots, this drink creates a flavor explosion in your mouth. Unstirred iced caramel macchiato is cream at the bottom and white at the top, topped with some caramel sauce.
You can drink this as it is or in stirred form. Iced caramel macchiato is often served with whipped cream or more caramel sauce.
Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato Copycat Recipe
- Serving Glass
- 4 teaspoons Vanilla Syrup
- ½ cup Milk
- 2 tablespoons Espresso
- 1 tablespoon Caramel Sauce
- Into a glass, add 4 teaspoons of vanilla syrup
- Pour ½ cup of milk and ice into the glass
- Pour 2 tablespoons of espresso shot over the milk
- Add 1 tablespoon of caramel sauce over it
- Serve it mixed or as it is.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is iced caramel macchiato made of?
Iced caramel macchiato is made with vanilla syrup, milk, espresso, and caramel sauce.
How do you make a caramel macchiato drink?
Pour vanilla syrup, milk, ice, and espresso shot into a glass and add caramel sauce to top it off. Stir and serve.
What milk is best for iced caramel macchiato?
You can use any milk of your choice. Use only 2% of milk to make this recipe.
Is caramel macchiato stronger than coffee?
Yes. Caramel macchiato has a high amount of coffee and less milk, making it stronger than normal coffee.
Holidays call for a special drink. This smooth, creamy, delicious drink is one of a kind. Anyone can prepare it at any time of the day.
Take a glass, pour all the ingredients in the correct order, sip it and tell us how much you like it. This holiday, update your coffee.