On holidays like Halloween, all of us love a delicious fast food meal. Is there anything more American than some classic burgers and fries? Not just from any place, though, from In-N-Out Burgers, of course. They serve hearty burgers with sides like fries and also have some good beverage options. But, it is indeed Halloween, so is In-N-Out Burgers open on such a major holiday? Come, let’s find out!
In-N-Out Burgers will be whipping up their delicious burgers and more on Halloween this year, as they will be open and serving customers. The chain actually stays open on most holidays, as they believe in serving customers, no matter what. Their official opening and closing hours will be the same as usual on this holiday, which is 10:30 am to 01:30 am. However, there are chances that some outlets may have different hours.
In-N-Out burgers is an American chain of fast food restaurants that specializes in classic American burgers. This chain is most prominent in the Southwestern part of the United States. It was founded in 1948 by the husband and wife duo Harry and Esther Snyder.
They started off really small by opening California’s first drive-through hamburger chain. Their first stand was actually opened in a place that was really small, barely 10 square feet! However, starting small does take you a long way, as it did with In-N-Out burgers.
By the year 1958, a decade after they opened their first outlet, they had already opened five restaurants in Southern California! These outlets were mostly located in the San Gabriel Valley. Currently, they have 358 locations in total, with most of them in California. However, they also have outlets in the states of Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Texas, Oregon, and Colorado.
They also have plans to expand in Idaho. This chain is now a favorite amongst the people of California especially. This was prone to happen, considering the delicious food that they serve!
The menu of In-N-Out Burger is really vast and is also classic. It has options like double-double combos, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, french fries, shakes, beverages, and also a not-so-secret menu that has options like grilled cheese, animal style, and protein style burgers.
I don’t know about all of you, but the menu items sure are making my mouth water! This is the best place to visit after all the hustle and bustle on Halloween.
By reading this article, you will get to understand all about In-N-Out Burger’s operational timings on Halloween, along with ways in which you can enjoy their food and some specials that are not worth missing out on! So, let us discuss this chain further!
What's In The Post
In-N-Out Burgers Opening / Closing Hours On Halloween
|In-N-Out Operating Hours On Halloween||10:30 am to 01:30 am|
In-N-Out Burgers can be a place you can count on, no matter what the occasion may be. So, on Halloween this year, they will be open and serving customers. Most of their outlets will be operating as per their usual hours, being 10:30 am to 01:30 am.
But, with some of the outlets, there are chances of them following a holiday schedule and having varying working hours, even though their official hours remain the same. In-N-Out Burger is not franchise owned. It is a privately owned chain.
So, there are no chances of franchise owners deciding the operational hours at different locations. But, it is still Halloween, which is a major holiday in the country. So, there may be chances that the chain decides to run on lower hours just to let their employees off the hook on this holiday.
This may all sound too confusing, but you can always check with the outlet closest to you before the actual holiday, just to know their operational hours. This way, a lot of hassle can be avoided, and you will also get to know the exact hours of when you can visit the location.
The chain will also be open for delivery on Halloween this year, which may sound like heaven to anyone who wants to avoid crowds on this holiday. You can easily place your order through their official website. They are unfortunately not active on delivery platforms like DoorDash or Grubhub and believe in delivering their orders by themselves.
One of the chain’s main mottos is “ Quality You Can Taste.” They deliver on this motto really well as they do serve the freshest quality of food you may ever find. Now, let us take a look at some of their special menu items, which I am sure you will really enjoy on Halloween.
Specials From The In-N-Out Burger Menu That You Should Try On Halloween
The top five specials from the In-N-Out burger menu that are worth a try on Halloween this year are:
- In-N-Out Burger’s Cheeseburger
- In-N-Out Burger’s Animal Style Burger
- In-N-Out Burger’s Grilled Cheese
- In-N-Out Burger’s Protein Style Burger
- In-N-Out Burger’s Shakes
1. In-N-Out Burger’s Cheeseburger
The first thing that everyone loves and mostly visits In-N-Out burgers for is their classic good old cheeseburger. A classic burger that has stayed the same ever since it was first introduced, this is the best that In-N-Out Burgers has to offer.
Their cheeseburger, as they always promise, is made with the freshest of ingredients. They use fresh beef, which they proudly say has no additives, fillers, or preservatives of any sort.
This beef patty is packed between a freshly made bun, along with various toppings like American cheese, sliced or grilled onions, lettuce, tomato, and their special sauce that has stayed the same ever since they opened. You can also make your cheeseburger experience better by trying their double, triple, or quadruple burgers!
2. In-N-Out Burger’s Animal Style Burger
Do you find plain old cheeseburgers too boring? Is there really a way to boost their flavor? Trust me; you would only say this if you haven’t tried the Animal style burger from In-N-Out Burgers! Let us see what makes this burger special.
Firstly, the Animal style burger can be made with as many patties out of the options on the menu as you would like! It has the same toppings as the cheeseburger on their menu, which are lettuce, tomato, cheese, and their spread.
However, what makes this burger stand out from the others is the way the beef patty is cooked. The patty is cooked along with mustard which gives it a spicy and zesty flavor like no other burger! Don’t miss out on this burger on Halloween if your taste buds are willing to experiment!
3. In-N-Out Burger’s Grilled Cheese
Vegetarians wanting to visit In-N-Out burgers on Halloween may think they don’t have any options to choose from out there. But, In-N-Out Burgers actually has a vegetarian option on their menu, in the form of grilled cheese!
The grilled cheese is featured under the ‘not so secret menu option. This grilled cheese is actually served in a bun rather than bread slices, which is what makes it so special. The grilled cheese also has all the work that you would find on a burger.
To be more specific, it consists of two slices of melted American cheese, with some fresh lettuce, tomato, and their special spread. All of this is placed between freshly baked buns, where you can also choose whether you would like onions on them or not.
4. In-N-Out Burger’s Protein Style Burger
Some of you may want to enjoy a delicious In-N-Out burger but may also carry the guilt of it not being the healthiest thing. There is really no need for this guilt, as with their protein-style burger, you can enjoy a burger and take care of your calories at the same time!
Yes, you did read that right. This protein-style burger is every health buff and cheeseburger lover’s dream combined in one. You can choose your burger to be any size you may like, along with toppings of your choice.
What makes it so special is that instead of burger buns, the patties are served on lettuce. This may not sound too appetizing to many, but this combination works really well. This is something you surely should not miss out on, on Halloween, especially if you are calorie conscious.
5. In-N-Out Burger’s Shakes
Tell me a better combination than burgers, fries, and shakes! Can’t think of any, right? That is because this combination is so classic. In-N-Out burgers offer some of the best shakes ever to compliment the flavors of your burgers.
The shakes are fresh and thick, just the perfect consistency. In-N-Out Burgers claims that their shakes are made with real ice cream, which is very evident in the flavor of their shakes.
The flavor options of these shakes are not too vast but have standard options like vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate. But sometimes, classics are what work out the best, and In-N-Out has always proved so with their flavors. So, your burger will for sure have the best companion ever with these shakes from In-N-Out burgers on Halloween.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Halloween
- Steak N Shake – Want to indulge in some steaky goodness and shakes on Halloween? Steak-N-Shake is perfect for Halloween treats for you. Follow the link to see whether this restaurant chain is open on Halloween this year.
- El Pollo Loco – Well! It’s Halloween, and visiting your favorite restaurant must be an obvious way to treat yourself on holiday. When it comes to favorite restaurants, El Pollo Loco is among the most common names in America. So, don’t wait for any further and follow the link to know its Halloween plans.
- Qdoba – Among famous Mexican bistros, Qdoba is a name that comes to our mind when we’re thinking of some authentic Mexican food. You can enjoy this food on Halloween too! So, go ahead and follow the link to have a look at the dishes that can make your Halloween feast memorable.
- Del Taco – The list of Mexican culinary icons doesn’t end right there! Del Taco is another restaurant chain that offers authentic Mexican goodness on its menu. So feel free to follow the link and read all about its holiday timings and special dishes that you can try on Halloween this year.
- Checkers – Who doesn’t like to indulge in flavorsome dishes on Halloween? Well! You can visit Checkers on Halloween to enjoy wholesome fast food. Visit the link to know the operational hours of this restaurant chain on the holiday.
- Firehouse Subs – Subs are a wholesome meal and can be enjoyed any time of the day. If you want to enjoy subs on Halloween, check out your nearest Firehouse Subs. Follow the link to know the special offers on its menu items.
- Tim Hortons – Coffee and donuts make a perfect pair! So, why not enjoy Halloween-special donuts with coffee from Tim Hortons? Seek out the link to know if Tim Hortons is open on Halloween this year.
- Church’s Chicken – Celebrations are incomplete without a feast, and a feast is incomplete with a dish that contains chicken. So, make sure you include Church’s Chicken dishes to indulge in some really good chicken on Halloween night.
- Moe’s – Another fast-food chain that’s open and operational on Halloween this year is Moe’s. Check out the link to know its operational hours on holiday and if this restaurant is open for online orders.
- Mcalister’s Deli – McAlister Deli has got numerous menu items to give you the best holiday dining experience. So, make sure you follow the link and read all the dishes that you can try on Halloween with your family and friends.
In-N-Out Burgers, just like most other holidays, will be open to serve their delicious food to customers on Halloween this year. Their official opening and closing hours will be the same as usual, which are 10:30 am to 01:30 am.
However, Halloween is a major holiday. So, there are chances of some outlets having reduced operational hours. To avoid confusion on Halloween, do give the location nearest to you a call before you visit to have a carefree celebration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will In-N-Out Burgers be open on Halloween this year?
Yes, In-N-Out Burgers will be open on Halloween, 2023.
What will be the opening and closing times of In-N-Out Burgers on Halloween?
Most outlets will follow their usual operating hours, which are 10:30 am to 01:30 am.
Do In-N-Out Burgers have any chicken options on their menu?
No, In-N-Out burgers primarily only have beef-based products on their menu.
Is In-N-Out Burger on Uber Eats?
In-N-Out Burgers does their deliveries by themselves and is not present on most delivery platforms.
What are some of the best items on the In-N-Out Burgers menu?
Some of the best menu items from In-N-Out Burgers that are worth a try include Cheeseburger, Animal Style Burger, Grilled Cheese, Protein Style Burger, and Shakes.