Spooky season is coming much closer than we all think! Yes, I am indeed talking about Halloween, which is right around the corner. Halloween can be a tiring day, though, with all the socializing, partying, and trick-or-treating. So, cooking a meal can be out of the question. Instead, the best way to celebrate Halloween is with some good old American burgers. Of course, Whataburger is the place you must visit. But is Whataburger open on Halloween this year?
Whataburger will have its doors open to serve customers some lip-smacking food on Halloween this year. The chain does stay open on most national holidays, with Halloween being no exception to this rule. Their official hours of operation will be 06:00 am to 12:00 am, which are the same as always. Although these are just the official hours and there still are chances that some of some outlets having reduced hours.
Whataburger is an American chain of fast food restaurants that specializes in burgers, as the name suggests. It was founded in 1950, by Harmon Dobson, with their first outlet in Corpus Christi, Texas. They now have their headquarters in San Antonio, Texas.
The owner opened this burger joint with a passion for serving the best to his customers. The company came up with their huge burgers, which really impressed the customers. Their goal was simple, it was to “make a better burger that took two hands to hold and tasted so good that when you took a bite, you would say ‘What a burger!”
They lived up to this goal back then and are still living up to this promise with their thick and juicy burgers. The fast food chain became a favorite amongst customers due to the size of the burgers, the flavors, and the variations available, and so soon, the company started expanding.
Once the company began expanding, they never found a reason to look back! They, in fact, opened their 21st outlet already by the end of the 1950s! Now that is some quick expansion! Now, the company is quite large; they have over 670 outlets in the state of Texas and 150 in New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, and the southern United States.
Out of these outlets, quite a lot are franchisee owned and not owned by the original owner. Moreover, the large burgers on Whataburger’s menu were not their only claim to fame. The menu at Whataburger is quite vast, with a lot of delicious options to choose from.
Although their top-selling items still remain some of their famous burgers, the Whataburger menu also features fries, sandwiches, shakes, sides, salads, beverages, and more. Some of their outlets are also open 24/7, so they do take care of your midnight cravings really well.
I am sure that all this information must have made you a fan of Whataburger! Most of you probably cannot wait to try some of their burgers right away! I get that completely. So, with the help of this article, you will get to understand the working hours of Whataburger on Halloween, along with some specials from their menu that you surely cannot miss out on!
What's In The Post
Whataburger Opening / Closing Hours On Halloween
|Whataburger Operating Hours On Halloween
|06:00 am to 12:00 am
Whataburger, along with their promise to serve fresh and delicious burgers, also thrives on making their customers happy on most holidays. So, on Halloween this year, they will be serving you delicious fast food as per usual. The official operating hours will stay the same as usual, which are 06:00 am to 12:00 am.
But, some of the outlets also do operate 24/7. Some may even operate as per a holiday schedule. Like I had mentioned earlier, quite a lot of the Whataburger outlets are actually franchise-owned. So, with these outlets, in particular, the practice of following a holiday schedule may be effective.
There are chances that these outlets may have different opening and closing times. So, before you do visit your nearest Whataburger outlet, do check with them their exact hours of operation. This will indeed save you a lot of hassle on Halloween.
Moreover, dining in at a fast food chain on Halloween can be a task with all the crowd. But, you can save yourself from the crowd by ordering from Whataburger instead. Yes, they will be delivering lip-smacking food right to your doorstep.
You can place your order through their official website or by using delivery platforms like Uber Eats, Grubhub and DoorDash. Now, let us check out some of the specials from this restaurant that you can’t miss out on!
Specials From The Whataburger Menu That You Should Try This Halloween
The top five items from the Whataburger menu that you cannot out miss out on this Halloween are:
- Whataburger Patty Melt
- Triple Meat Whataburger
- Whataburger Avocado Bacon Burger
- Whataburger Honey BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwich
- Whataburger Whatachick’n Strips
1. Whataburger Patty Melt
Bored of the same old burger buns? Then do try the Whataburger patty melt, which is served in between Texas toast, instead of burger buns! This option from their menu has remained a favorite amongst customers ever since they introduced it.
In fact, even on the Whataburger menu, the patty melt is listed under the “All-Time Favorites” section. This patty melt sandwich is quite basic if you think about it. But, the simplicity of flavors is what actually makes it so special.
This patty melt has two all-beef patties, Monterey Jack cheese, grilled onions, and peppers, all in a Texas toast. On Halloween, if you do want to try something simple that also has elevated flavors, then the patty melt from Whataburger is the dish for you.
2. Triple Meat Whataburger
A large appetite does need something large to satisfy it. Whataburger, in general, does large burgers. But, they also have really large options for those of you with a much larger appetite.
One of these large burgers from their menu is the triple meat Whataburger. This burger is meant for anyone with the biggest of appetites. It consists of 3 five-inch beef patties between a soft bun.
The patties are topped with tomato, lettuce, pickles, diced onions, and mustard. You can also add a slice of cheese and pair it with some sides to make your meal complete on Halloween this year.
3. Whataburger Avocado Bacon Burger
Sometimes, burgers with simple toppings can get a tad bit monotonous. So, to make everyone happy, Whataburger makes burgers that go way beyond basic. The Avocado Bacon Burger is one such elevated burger.
This burger has a five-inch beef patty topped with American cheese, three slices of bacon, avocado, tomato, diced onions, and a creamy sauce. All of this is packed in between a Texas toast.
This burger will become one of your favorites really soon, especially if you like the classic combination of Avocados and Bacon. So, if you want to try a burger with a twist, this one’s for you.
4. Whataburger Honey BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwich
I feel like, till now, I have mentioned too many beef burgers. The truth of the story is that Whataburger does way beyond just beef. They have a great variety of chicken sandwiches too, that is surely worth a try.
Any chicken lover would love this sandwich, as there is indeed, nothing that you cannot like with it! It has crispy chicken strips, which are piled up with some Monterey jack cheese and delicious honey BBQ sauce.
All of this is piled up inside a Texas toast. You can pair this sandwich with one of the delicious sides from the Whataburger menu, along with a beverage, to make it a complete meal for yourself on Halloween night.
5. Whataburger Whatachick’n Strips
Whataburger does have great chicken options, which are not limited to sandwiches. If honey BBQ sauce is not really your thing, but chicken strips are, then do give the Whatachick’n Strips a try!
These chicken strips are available in three size variations which are three pieces, six pieces, and nine pieces. They are perfectly fried till they reach a golden brown color, which makes them crispy on the outside and soft and juicy on the inside.
They are served along with gravy and Texas toast, which makes it a full meal. They also have combos available for the chicken strips, which are served with some apple slices and unsweetened iced tea.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Halloween
- Sonic Drive-In – Frozen slushes or delicious fast food, you can get all your Sonic favorites even on Halloween. Don’t believe me? Follow the link to find out the Halloween plans of Sonic-Drive In.
- Jimmy John’s – Another perfect party destination for Halloween is Jimmy John’s. To know what plans they have for Halloween this year, click on the name of the restaurant and follow the link.
- Arby’s – Planning to order food online on Halloween? Your favorite fast food will reach your doorstep even faster if it’s from Arby’s. As you already know, food from Arby’s is worth a holiday feast. Follow the link to know what you can expect from Arby’s on Halloween this year.
- Little Caesars – Pizza treat on Halloween? It’s never a bad idea. When all your plans fail, pizza treats save the day on holidays like Halloween. And Little Caesars has got pizzas that you can customize according to your holiday mood. So, seek out the link and check out this restaurant chain’s holiday plans.
- Dairy Queen – A holiday feast is incomplete without sumptuous desserts. So, Dairy Queen is among the obvious choices when it comes to having the best ice creams or shakes. Check out the link to know all you can try on Halloween from Dairy Queen.
- Jack in the Box – Planning to have all your favorite comfies boxed up as a Halloween meal from Jack in the Box? Seek out the link here to know what to expect from the Jack in the Box menu on Halloween this year.
- Panda Express – Express all your love to friends and family by taking them out on dinner at Panda Express on Halloween this year. But is Panda Express open and operational on Halloween this year? Follow the link to learn all about the holiday plans of Panda Express.
- Popeyes – Another icon in the food industry that never fails to offer holiday-worthy food is Popeye. If you already know this restaurant chain, you might already be a fan of its fried chicken. So, go ahead and follow the link to know its plans for Halloween this year.
- Papa John’s – Papa John’s is another destination for fast food lovers. So if you are planning to visit this restaurant chain, follow the link and check out! Read the article to know the Halloween plans of Papa John’s.
- KFC – Who doesn’t like to indulge in some ‘Krispy’ goodness on Halloween? Talking about ‘Krispy goodness’, KFC comes to mind first. So, don’t wait any further and follow the link to know all the KFC special dishes for Halloween.
Whataburger will be open and serving customers on Halloween this year. Their official hours of operation will be the same as always, which are 06:00 am to 12:00 am for most outlets, with some outlets open 24/7.
However, there are chances that the franchise-owned outlets may operate as per a holiday schedule. So, to save yourself some time and from disappointment, it is better to once check the exact working hours before you visit Whataburger on Halloween.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Will Whataburger be open on Halloween?
Yes, Whataburger will be open on Halloween this year.
What will be the hours of operation at Whataburger on Halloween?
The official hours of operation for most outlets will be as usual, which are 06:00 am to 12:00 am.
Is Whataburger open 24/7?
Yes, some outlets of Whataburger are open 24/7.
Will Whataburger have reduced hours on Halloween?
Some outlets may have reduced hours of operation on Halloween.
What are some specials from the Whataburger menu that are worth a try?
Specials from the Whataburger menu that you should try this Halloween are Whataburger Patty Melt, Triple Meat Whataburger, Whataburger Avocado Bacon Burger, Whataburger Honey BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwich, and Whataburger Whatachick’n Strips.