Sandwiches are the best meal that you can enjoy at any time of the day, with no guilt at all. Before starting all the Halloween trick and treating, many of you may want to indulge in sumptuous sandwiches. For the best sandwiches in America, you need to visit firehouse subs! However, is Firehouse Subs open on Halloween this year?
Firehouse Subs will be open and serving customers on Halloween this year. Firehouse Subs is indeed a place that you can count on, on most national holidays, including Halloween. Their opening and closing timings will be 10:30 am to 09:00 pm, which are the same as usual. However, these are the official hours, and some outlets may decide to work as per a holiday schedule.
Firehouse Subs is an American chain of fast food restaurants that specializes in delicious sandwiches. The chain was founded in 1994 by brothers and former firefighters Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen. The first outlet opened in Jacksonville, Florida, which is also where they have their headquarters.
The chain, ever since it opened, was quite popular amongst customers, of course, because of the delicious food that they serve! In fact, they became a hit amongst customers so quickly that by 1998, just four years after they opened their first outlet, they had already opened over ten outlets!
Later that year, they also opened their first outlet outside the state of Florida. The expansion went about well, and soon, they started franchising. Now, the company has expanded so much that they have 1200 locations across the world! Some of the countries where Firehouse Subs opened, other than the United States, are Canada and Puerto Rico.
The Firehouse subs menu is vast, with veg and non-veg sandwich options. Moreover, their specialty is that you can top the subs with as much of their hot sauce as you would like! Don’t worry, though, as they top their subs with a generous quantity of mayonnaise, which balances out the flavor of the hot sauce.
All hot sauce lovers probably are salivating just by hearing this, I am sure! So, with the help of this article, you will get to know all about the operational hours and variations in hours at Firehouse Subs on Halloween.
I have also included some of the specials from the Firehouse Subs menu that you should not miss out on this holiday! Now, let us discover the delicious world of Firehouse Subs!
What's In The Post
Firehouse Subs Opening / Closing Hours On Halloween
|Firehouse Subs Operating Hours On Halloween||10:30 am to 09:00 pm|
Firehouse Subs is a place you can count on, regardless of what day or holiday it may be. They believe in making all your occasions and celebrations extra special. Hence they will be open on Halloween this year. Their official hours of operation will be the same as always, which are 10:30 am to 09:00 pm.
But, there are chances that some of the outlets may operate at varied timings. Firehouse Subs does have a lot of outlets that are franchise owned. So, with these particular outlets, there are chances that they may have reduced hours of operation, depending on what the franchise owner decides.
To avoid any hassle on Halloween, it is wiser to once call them up before visiting. This way, you can know their exact hours of operation. Moreover, you can also order food from Firehouse Subs on Halloween. Yes, they will be delivering food too!
You can easily place your order on their official website, along with delivery platforms such as UberEats, DoorDash, and Grubhub. They also had many rewards on Halloween a few years back, so they might as well do that this year. How to find out about this? Just visit Firehouse Subs on Halloween!
I am sure that after hearing about all of this, you may want to visit the restaurant right away! This is just the beginning, though! Wait till you hear about the specials from their menu! These specials will surely make your tummy rumble! So, without further ado, let us discover some of the specials from Firehouse Subs.
Specials From The Firehouse Subs Menu That You Should Try On Halloween
The top five items from the Firehouse Subs menu that you should not miss out on this Halloween are:
- Italian Sandwich
- Turkey Bacon Ranch Sub
- Smokehouse Beef and Cheddar Brisket Sub
- Sweet and Spicy Meatball Sub
- Italian with Grilled Chicken Salad
1. Italian Sandwich
Italian sandwiches are loved by most people who love sandwiches. Of course, that would be the case since they are packed with so many options of meat and flavors! The Italian Sandwich from Firehouse Subs is loaded and so delicious!
This sandwich is packed with Genoa salami, pepperoni, and Virginia honey ham as the meat options. Furthermore, it has provolone cheese along with toppings such as lettuce, tomato, onion, and mayonnaise.
Lastly, the sandwich is topped with some deli mustard, along with Italian dressing and seasoning. This sandwich is served in both hot and cold forms. This sandwich will fill your belly up on Halloween!
2. Turkey Bacon Ranch Sub
Sandwiches are mostly considered to be healthy, of course, depending on the meat used to fill the sandwich up. But, sometimes, healthy toppings can get boring, and here, bacon comes to the rescue!
The Turkey Bacon Ranch Sub from Firehouse subs will make you feel healthy and also help you indulge in something delicious at the same time. The sub is packed with freshly sliced smoked turkey breast and crispy bacon.
Further, the sub is topped with melted sharp cheddar cheese, onion, lettuce, tomato, mayo, and creamy peppercorn ranch. This sub is also available in hot and cold forms and will be the best way to start or end your day on Halloween.
3. Smokehouse Beef and Cheddar Brisket Sub
Nothing describes America better than some classic brisket sandwiches. Trust me when I say this, no one does it better than Firehouse Subs! This sub will make you forget every other beef brisket sub you may have ever had before.
Firehouse Subs, on their official website, describes this sandwich as “ USDA Choice beef brisket smoked for up to 16 hours, melted cheddar, mayo, and Sweet Baby Ray’s Barbecue Sauce.”
Simple sub-packed with simple ingredients, yet so flavorful! Yes, it does indeed come down to how well Firehouse subs make their sandwiches. You can choose from a hot or cold sub, the way you would prefer to enjoy it.
4. Sweet And Spicy Meatball Sub
If you are a fan of the TV show Friends, you may remember this scene where Joey tries to save his meatball sub from a bullet. However ridiculous that may sound, trust me, I would have done this same if the meatball sub was from Firehouse Subs!
Not just any meatball sub, though, the sweet and spicy meatball sub, which is basically the perfect balance of flavors. This sub has Italian meatballs and provolone cheese, for sure, but what makes it stand out is their zesty marinara sauce.
The sub is also topped with some hot sauce and red pepper flakes which gives it a spicy kick. If you are someone who loves hot sauce, this sub from Firehouse subs will surely be worth every penny you pay for it!
5. Italian with Grilled Chicken Salad
Looking for a slightly lighter meal on Halloween? Then Firehouse Subs has got you covered with their salad options. Though the options aren’t as many, their salads are absolutely delicious and worth a try!
The Italian with Grilled Chicken salad should not be missed out on. It has freshly prepared grilled chicken slices, along with Genoa salami, romaine, diced tomato, green bell pepper, cucumber, and mozzarella.
Sounds delicious, doesn’t it? If the salad does not fill you up enough, Firehouse Subs has a range of sides that you can choose from to compliment it. However, regardless of how you try it, this salad will leave your taste buds very happy.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Halloween
- Jason’s Deli – Another deli that has a perfect holiday feast-worthy menu is Jason’s Deli. But is Jason’s Deli open on Halloween? If that’s what you want to know, click on the name of this restaurant and read the entire article.
- In-N-Out Burger – For a hearty Halloween treat, visit In-N-Out Burger. This burger hub not only serves hearty burgers but has numerous other dishes that you can enjoy on Halloween this year.
- Qdoba – Among famous Mexican bistros, Qdoba is a name that comes to our mind when we’re thinking of some authentic Mexican food. You can enjoy this food on Halloween too! So, go ahead and follow the link to have a look at the dishes that can make your Halloween feast memorable.
- Del Taco – The list of Mexican culinary icons doesn’t end right there! Del Taco is another restaurant chain that offers authentic Mexican goodness on its menu. So feel free to follow the link and read all about its holiday timings and special dishes that you can try on Halloween this year.
- Checkers – Who doesn’t like to indulge in flavorsome dishes on Halloween? Well! You can visit Checkers on Halloween to enjoy wholesome fast food. Visit the link to know the operational hours of this restaurant chain on the holiday.
- El Pollo Loco – Well! It’s Halloween, and visiting your favorite restaurant must be an obvious way to treat yourself on holiday. When it comes to favorite restaurants, El Pollo Loco is among the most common names in America. So, don’t wait for any further and follow the link to know its Halloween plans.
- Tim Hortons – Coffee and donuts make a perfect pair! So, why not enjoy Halloween-special donuts with coffee from Tim Hortons? Seek out the link to know if Tim Hortons is open on Halloween this year.
- Church’s Chicken – Celebrations are incomplete without a feast, and a feast is incomplete with a dish that contains chicken. So, make sure you include Church’s Chicken dishes to indulge in some really good chicken on Halloween night.
- Moe’s – Another fast-food chain that’s open and operational on Halloween this year is Moe’s. Check out the link to know its operational hours on holiday and if this restaurant is open for online orders.
- Mcalister’s Deli – McAlister Deli has got numerous menu items to give you the best holiday dining experience. So, make sure you follow the link and read all the dishes that you can try on Halloween with your family and friends.
Firehouse subs will be open on Halloween this year. They will be serving their delicious subs as per their usual hours of operation, which are 10:30 am to 09:00 pm. However, these are just the official timings.
Some of the outlets may decide to instead work on reduced hours, as decided by the franchise owner. In order to have a smooth Halloween celebration, it would be best to ask the outlet closest to you before you visit them on this holiday.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will Firehouse Subs be open on Halloween?
Yes, Firehouse Subs will be open on Halloween, 2023.
What will be the opening and closing times of Firehouse Subs on Halloween?
Most outlets will be following their regular opening and closing hours, which are 10:30 am to 09:00 pm.
Does the Firehouse Subs chain also have catering?
Yes, Firehouse Subs also cater to a larger crowd.
Does the Firehouse Subs chain serve any desserts?
Yes, the Firehouse Subs menu does have some dessert options like cookies and brownies.
What are some specials from the Firehouse Subs menu?
The top items from the Firehouse Subs menu that you should try include Italian Sandwich, Turkey Bacon Ranch Sub, Smokehouse Beef, Cheddar Brisket Sub, Sweet and Spicy Meatball Sub, and Italian with Grilled Chicken Salad.