Donuts and coffee are undoubtedly one of the best pairings that can be enjoyed at any time of the day. But, coffee with customized baked goodies like donuts makes holidays like Halloween even more interesting. You can get all of this at the famed coffee and bake shop, Tim Hortons. So, if this sounds like a great idea, why not head to Tim Hortons on Halloween this year?
Famed coffee house Tim Hortons keeps its doors open for its customers on Halloween every year. This year too, the chain will serve the best coffees to its customers on Halloween, October 31st, 2022. And the good news is that the timings of Tim Hortons will remain the same as usual, which are from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
If there is one place known for its coffee and donuts in Canada, it’s the maple leaf banner that reads Tim Hortons. This popular coffee house was founded in 1964 and is present in 15 different countries today. These include Canada, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Philippines, Qatar, India, Mexico, Spain, China, and Thailand.
But coffee and donuts are not the only things that you can enjoy at Tim Hortons. This chain offers several delicious options for its customers like lattes, cappuccinos, and espressos, teas, their famous Iced Capp– alongside delicious breakfast, sandwiches, wraps, soups, and more.
In the sections below, you will find out more about these items, and I will tell you about what you should try at Tim Hortons. So, let’s plan out your Halloween outing by finding out more about the items you can relish.
Tim Hortons Opening/Closing Hours On Halloween
|Tim Hortons Halloween Hours||6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.|
Tim Hortons will be getting in the spirit of Halloween by enjoying it with its customers on October 31st, 2022. The chain will serve delicious meals to its customers on Halloween as per its usual timings, which are from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Trick or treat is surely going to be a great one for all of us!
By now, you already have an idea of what food items you can find at Tim Hortons. But do you know that this chain also keeps its customers happy with exciting deals? Yes, you read that right!
Over the years, Tim Hortons has launched great offers for its customers on Halloween week to create memorable experiences. Talking of a few, the coffee and bake shop upgraded its classic chocolate donut with some festive orange sprinkle last year. Whereas, in 2018, it brought out a spooky Spider donut that featured a spider made of Timbits and placed over a donut.
“We wanted to celebrate the spookiest holiday of the year with a delicious and eye-catching offering,” said Jorge Zaidan, Head of Marketing, Tim Hortons Canada. “This is one spider that Canadians donut need to be scared of.”
It also gave special discounts on its popular items – the Timbits and introduced some Halloween filters on Snapchat. Tim Horton’s has already introduced a Halloween special line up for fall. This includes Pumpkin Spice food and beverages for a limited time, along with a new Creamy Maple Pecan Dream Donut and the limited-edition Tim Hortons Maple Collection with three delicious and giftable confectionery items made with 100 percent Canadian maple syrup.
“Every fall, Tims guests look forward to the arrival of our Pumpkin Spice-flavored food and beverages – so we’re happy to introduce them a little early before sweater weather hits,” says Hope Bagozzi, Chief Marketing Officer for Tim Hortons.
“The aromas and flavors of our Pumpkin Spice menu items give you a cozy and comforting feeling on those crisp fall days. And we’re also excited to be offering our new Creamy Maple Pecan Dream Donut and Pumpkin Spice Dream Donut as delicious treats to enjoy throughout the fall.”
So, with all that done in the past and the new lineup, we can totally expect some special food items and deals on Halloween day this year too!
Tim Hortons Halloween Special Deals
To celebrate the spooky season, Tim Hortons is offering a Trick-or-Treat Bucket filled with 31 Timbits. Each bucket is priced at $9.99 with Timbits or $3.99 without Timbits. The bucket can be refilled with Timbits at Tim Hortons US restaurants for an additional $5 or used to collect candy during trick-or-treating.
Moreover, Tim Hortons has also introduced its fall menu with pumpkin spice treats and a new Creamy Maple Pecan Dream Donut to its menu, as well as tasty confectionary items made from 100% Canadian maple. The new maple donut is “dipped in maple fondant, topped with praline pecans and delicately drizzled with chocolate,” the description says. “Each bite has a balance of crunchy texture along with a creamy interior filling.”
The pumpkin pie special menu includes the Pumpkin Spice Dream Donut, a ring donut “dipped in a fall-colored orange fondant, topped with candied praline pumpkin seeds and drizzled with a burst of white fondant.” You can also devour a Pumpkin Spice Muffin “filled with a sweet and creamy filling and topped with pumpkin seeds.”
Last but not the least, the limited edition Maple Collection features Grade-A Tim Hortons maple syrup, soft maple candies, and maple butter.
Tim Hortons Specials That You Can Try On Halloween
The top five Tim Hortons menu items that you should try this Halloween are:-
- Tim Hortons Iced Capp with Chocolate Milk
- Tim Hortons Frozen Hot Chocolate & Cream
- Tim Hortons Donuts
- Tim Hortons Chicken Fajita Grilled Wrap
- Tim Hortons Angus Steak and Eggs Breakfast Sandwich
1. Tim Hortons Iced Capp With Chocolate Milk
If you ask a regular Tim Hortons customer about one of the best cold coffees, the answer is going to be Iced Capp. I totally agree with that. But a twist in it can turn out to be equally delicious! So, if you want to try something special at Tim Hortons this Halloween, order Iced Capp with chocolate milk.
The Iced Capp with chocolate milk substitutes the cream in the Iced Capp for chocolate milk instead. Although this cuts down on some of the richness of the drink for a lighter-tasting beverage, you get the bonus of chocolate in your cuppa. But you can ask for the whipped topping if you don’t want to miss out on it. Also, you can go with an extra chocolate syrup because why not?
2. Tim Hortons Frozen Hot Chocolate & Cream
Hot chocolate is supposed to be warm and chocolatey deliciousness. But what if you get it in a frozen form? The result turns out to be equally delicious. If you haven’t tried it yet, believe me, it will leave you wondering why. This hot chocolate is made using real fresh cream, blended with chocolate syrup, layered with chocolate whipped topping, and drizzled and served icy-cold. It’s that perfect drink that makes your cold chocolate drink cravings rest.
3. Tim Hortons Donuts
Tim Hortons offers the best donuts one can find anywhere. The website says, “We freshly bake our donuts in small batches throughout the day in our Restaurants. Our bakers hand-dip, glaze and sprinkle each donut with care.” And they are not found in just one or two flavors but in numerous different flavors. Frankly, it’s hard to pick out one, but the Boston cream donut turns out to be the best.
This soft donut comes with an unforgiving cream center and is dipped in chocolate. The traditional Boston cream filling is made with custard cream using a combination of egg yolks with cream and sugar. This donut is a winner all the way!
4. Tim Hortons Chicken Fajita Grilled Wrap
Tim Hortons is more than just coffee and donuts. You can indulge in a flavorful wrap from the chain by ordering a chicken fajita grilled wrap. This wrap features seasoned white meat chicken strips, cheddar cheese, fresh lettuce, tomato, peppers, & onions with chipotle sauce wrapped in a tortilla and grilled to perfection.
5. Tim Hortons Angus Steak and Eggs Breakfast Sandwich
If you are visiting Tim Hortons for breakfast, then you should have a delicious sandwich with your favorite coffee. Launched last year, Tim Hortons steak and egg breakfast sandwich features 100 percent Canadian seasoned beef that is free of artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, egg, and cheese. You can also swap the whole egg for egg white.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Halloween
- Jason’s Deli – Another deli that has a perfect holiday feast-worthy menu is Jason’s Deli. But is Jason’s Deli open on Halloween? If that’s what you want to know, click on the name of this restaurant and read the entire article.
- In-N-Out Burger – For a hearty Halloween treat, visit In-N-Out Burger. This burger hub not only serves hearty burgers but has numerous other dishes that you can enjoy on Halloween this year.
- Qdoba – Among famous Mexican bistros, Qdoba is a name that comes to our mind when we’re thinking of some authentic Mexican food. You can enjoy this food on Halloween too! So, go ahead and follow the link to have a look at the dishes that can make your Halloween feast memorable.
- Del Taco – The list of Mexican culinary icons doesn’t end right there! Del Taco is another restaurant chain that offers authentic Mexican goodness on its menu. So feel free to follow the link and read all about its holiday timings and special dishes that you can try on Halloween this year.
- Checkers – Who doesn’t like to indulge in flavorsome dishes on Halloween? Well! You can visit Checkers on Halloween to enjoy wholesome fast food. Visit the link to know the operational hours of this restaurant chain on the holiday.
- Firehouse Subs – Subs are a wholesome meal and can be enjoyed any time of the day. If you want to enjoy subs on Halloween, check out your nearest Firehouse Subs. Follow the link to know the special offers on its menu items.
- El Pollo Loco – Well! It’s Halloween, and visiting your favorite restaurant must be an obvious way to treat yourself on holiday. When it comes to favorite restaurants, El Pollo Loco is among the most common names in America. So, don’t wait for any further and follow the link to know its Halloween plans.
- Church’s Chicken – Celebrations are incomplete without a feast, and a feast is incomplete with a dish that contains chicken. So, make sure you include Church’s Chicken dishes to indulge in some really good chicken on Halloween night.
- Moe’s – Another fast-food chain that’s open and operational on Halloween this year is Moe’s. Check out the link to know its operational hours on holiday and if this restaurant is open for online orders.
- Mcalister’s Deli – McAlister Deli has got numerous menu items to give you the best holiday dining experience. So, make sure you follow the link and read all the dishes that you can try on Halloween with your family and friends.
Tim Hortons will remain open on Halloween, October 31st, 2022. This chain will serve its customers as per the usual timings, which are from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Be it breakfast, lunch, or coffee time, you are sure to enjoy some great meals!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Tim Hortons open on Halloween 2022?
Tim Hortons will stay open on Halloween, October 31st, 2022.
What will be Tim Hortons’ working hours on Halloween 2022?
Tim Hortons’ working hours on Halloween 2022 will stay the same as its usual working hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Tim Hortons on Halloween 2022?
The top Tim Hortons menu items that you should try this Halloween are Tim Hortons Iced Capp with chocolate milk, Tim Hortons frozen hot chocolate & cream, Tim Hortons donuts, Tim Hortons chicken fajita grilled wrap, and Tim Hortons Angus steak and eggs breakfast sandwich.
Does Tim Hortons have Halloween Offers?
At Tim Hortons, you can look forward to some special Halloween offers and treats as the brand has done so in the past.
Does Tim Hortons deliver food at home?
Tim Hortons delivers food via Uber Eats, DoorDash, and Grubhub.
What are the Timbits at Tim Hortons?
Timbits at Tim Hortons are bite-sized doughnut balls sold in three flavors: white chocolate fudge, sour cream chocolate chip, and birthday cake waffle.