Halloween is coming close and it is the perfect time to gather with friends and family and have a wonderful celebration with some delicious food. In case you are particularly craving Mexican food this Halloween, then the place you should consider visiting is Moe’s Southwest Grill. But, it is a major holiday, so is Moe’s Southwest Grill Open on Halloween this year?
Moe’s Southwest Grill will be open on Halloween this year, for customers to enjoy some of their lip-smacking Mexican delicacies. This chain of restaurants is a place you can count on to have the best celebration on holidays. Their official hours will be the same as always, which are 10:30 am to 09:00 pm. But, some outlets may decide to have varying hours on Halloween, as it is a national holiday.
Moe’s Southwest Grill, also referred to as Moe’s, is a chain of fast casual restaurants which is American in origin. The chain specializes in Mexican cuisine, along with a southwest American influence. This chain of restaurants was founded by Raving Brands, in December, 2000.
They opened their first restaurant in Garden Hills, Georgia and still have their headquarters in Atlanta, in the state of Georgia. Moe’s may sound like it has been taken up from someone’s name. But actually, Moe’s is an acronym for “Musicians, Outlaws and Entertainers”.
They actually even have music related themes and decor in their restaurants and in the design of their logo. Although this restaurant chain is fairly new, compared to many others that we know about, that has not stopped them from being a favorite amongst customers, which eventually led to their expansion!
They have expanded to over 700 locations not just in the United States, but in many countries across the globe. Their menu is vast and has almost every Mexican dish that would come to the top of your head. Some of the options on their menu include burritos, quesadillas, nachos, tacos, sides, drinks, salads, salsas, kids menu, and also their meal kits!
They also do catering for larger parties. So, if you do plan a large gathering on Halloween and decide on keeping it Mexican themed, you know Moe’s Southwest Grill has got your back with their catering menu.
This article will help you understand the opening and closing hours of this restaurant chain on Halloween, with the ways in which you can enjoy their food. Furthermore, I have included a section which has some of the best dishes from Moe’s menu, that surely should not miss out on, this Halloween!
Moe’s Southwest Grill Opening / Closing Hours On Halloween
|Moe’s Southwest Grill Operating Hours On Halloween||10:30 am to 09:00 pm|
For delicious Mexican food, you can count on Moe’s Southwest Grill, regardless of what day of the year it may be. Following the fact that they stay open on most holidays, Moe’s Southwest Grill will be open on Halloween this year. Their official opening and closing timings will be 10:30 am to 09:00 pm, which is the same as always.
But, some outlets may have varying hours. To avoid any sort of trouble on Halloween, it is best to once contact the location closest to you, to know what their operating hours will be. Moe’s will also be delivering food on Halloween, which will make your celebration at home even better!
You can order food from Moe’s Southwest Grill via their website, or platforms like Uber Eats, DoorDash and Grubhub. Catering orders can be placed through their official website. Moe’s Southwest Grill, on their official website say that everyone feels welcome at Moe’s as they make sure that the guests feel as comfortable as possible.
After stating this, the chain has made sure they retained their promise. Along with the whole welcoming atmosphere, it is of course also the food from Moe’s that makes it stand out amongst customers. Let me tell you about the specials from their menu, which I am sure will convince you to visit them right away!
Specials From The Moe’s Southwest Grill Menu That You Should Not Miss Out On This Halloween
The top five specials from the Moe’s Southwest Grill menu that are worth your time on Halloween are:
- Moe’s Southwest Grill Chicken Club Quesadilla
- Moe’s Southwest Grill Build Your Own Tacos
- Moe’s Southwest Grill Homewrecker Burrito
- Moe’s Southwest Grill Stack
- Moe’s Southwest Grill Build Your Own Bowl
1. Moe’s Southwest Grill Chicken Club Quesadilla
Quesadillas are made with a combination of flavors which can basically never go wrong. There is meat, cheese, veggies and sauces, all inside a warm tortilla. Nothing not to like! The best quesadilla ever, is indeed the Chicken Club Quesadilla from Moe’s Southwest Grill.
The official website of Moe’s Southwest Grill describes this quesadilla as “Chicken Quesadilla meets BLT”. Now this sounds like a great combination already! Wait till you hear what actually goes inside the quesadilla!
This chicken quesadilla has chicken, bacon, lettuce, pico de gallo, shredded cheese and chipotle ranch dressing. It is served along with a side of pico de gallo and sour cream. You can pair the quesadilla with a drink to have a full meal on Halloween!
2. Moe’s Southwest Grill Build Your Own Tacos
Picky eaters can sometimes be really difficult to please. Not at Moe’s Southwest Grill, as they have Build Your Own Tacos! These tacos are every picky eater’s dream as you get to choose exactly what toppings you would like on your tacos.
To start off, you get to choose as many tacos as you would like in a portion, with the maximum number being three. The build your own taco option has a variety of proteins to choose from, which include sirloin steak, all white chicken, adobo chicken, ground beef and pork.
They also have a vegetarian option of protein which is tofu, or you can choose your taco to just have veggies and no protein at all. The tacos are further filled with veggies, beans and various dressings which make them complete and simply delicious. Pair your tacos with some of Moe’s special guac to get the best flavor pairings!
3. Moe’s Southwest Grill Homewrecker Burrito
Burritos are the epitome of a complete meal. They are so well balanced, both in terms of flavor and nutritional value. You won’t get anything but the best at Moe’s Southwest Grill, especially if you try their homewrecker burrito.
The homewrecker burrito, as the Moe’s official website says, is a Mexican burrito with their special guacamole. You can choose a protein that you like for your burrito, with options including beef, chicken, pork and tofu.
Furthermore, the burrito is loaded with your favorite choice of rice, beans, cheese, lettuce, pico de gallo, sour cream and guacamole. As the restaurant chain describes it, it is indeed a big and legendary burrito that is not worth missing out on this Halloween!
4. Moe’s Southwest Grill Stack
Have you ever wondered what a fusion of a taco and a quesadilla would be like? You don’t need to wonder anymore as Moe’s has got the best combination of these two together, in the form of their stack, which is so delectable!
The stack is again served with your choice of protein, with the same options as the ones for the tacos and burrito. You also get to choose what rice, beans, cheese and veggies you would like in your stack. What comes after this is what makes the stack stand out.
The stack is literally stacked (hence the name!) between two crunchy corn shells and then finally wrapped in a grilled tortilla. It is basically like a burrito, but much more fun due to the added crunch from the corn shells. Pair it with Moe’s Southwest Grill’s famous queso to make your stack taste divine!
5. Moe’s Southwest Grill Build Your Own Bowl
I think at this point, the build your own concept might just be attracting everyone and not just picky eaters. I wouldn’t blame you if you’d like to try it too, as building your own food can be so much fun! Moreover, a bowl is healthier than tacos and other options too!
The build-your-own bowl is for anyone and everyone who wants to cut out some of those extra calories from the tortilla. This build-your-own bowl is described by the Moe’s Southwest Grill website as the bowl of your dreams!
Further, the description also states, “ Comes with your choice of protein and any of our other ingredients that you’d like.” I think this does say a lot about the bowl itself! Do not forget to pair the bowl with some queso, as suggested by the restaurant chain, to enjoy it even more on Halloween this year.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Halloween
- Jason’s Deli – Another deli that has a perfect holiday feast-worthy menu is Jason’s Deli. But is Jason’s Deli open on Halloween? If that’s what you want to know, click on the name of this restaurant and read the entire article.
- In-N-Out Burger – For a hearty Halloween treat, visit In-N-Out Burger. This burger hub not only serves hearty burgers but has numerous other dishes that you can enjoy on Halloween this year.
- Qdoba – Among famous Mexican bistros, Qdoba is a name that comes to our mind when we’re thinking of some authentic Mexican food. You can enjoy this food on Halloween too! So, go ahead and follow the link to have a look at the dishes that can make your Halloween feast memorable.
- Del Taco – The list of Mexican culinary icons doesn’t end right there! Del Taco is another restaurant chain that offers authentic Mexican goodness on its menu. So feel free to follow the link and read all about its holiday timings and special dishes that you can try on Halloween this year.
- Checkers – Who doesn’t like to indulge in flavorsome dishes on Halloween? Well! You can visit Checkers on Halloween to enjoy wholesome fast food. Visit the link to know the operational hours of this restaurant chain on the holiday.
- Firehouse Subs – Subs are a wholesome meal and can be enjoyed any time of the day. If you want to enjoy subs on Halloween, check out your nearest Firehouse Subs. Follow the link to know the special offers on its menu items.
- Tim Hortons – Coffee and donuts make a perfect pair! So, why not enjoy Halloween-special donuts with coffee from Tim Hortons? Seek out the link to know if Tim Hortons is open on Halloween this year.
- Church’s Chicken – Celebrations are incomplete without a feast, and a feast is incomplete with a dish that contains chicken. So, make sure you include Church’s Chicken dishes to indulge in some really good chicken on Halloween night.
- El Pollo Loco – Well! It’s Halloween, and visiting your favorite restaurant must be an obvious way to treat yourself on holiday. When it comes to favorite restaurants, El Pollo Loco is among the most common names in America. So, don’t wait for any further and follow the link to know its Halloween plans.
- Mcalister’s Deli – McAlister Deli has got numerous menu items to give you the best holiday dining experience. So, make sure you follow the link and read all the dishes that you can try on Halloween with your family and friends.
Moe’s Southwest Grill will be open to serve customers delicious Mexican food on Halloween this year. Their official opening and closing timings will be the same as always, which are 10:30 am to 09:00 pm.
However, these are just the official hours and some outlets may decide to have a different schedule. So, before you plan to visit, it would be better to call the location nearest to you and ask them their exact hours, to not have any sort of hindrances during your Halloween celebrations.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will Moe’s Southwest Grill be open on Halloween this year?
Yes, Moe’s Southwest Grill will be open on Halloween, 2022.
What will be the opening and closing timings at Moe’s on Halloween?
The official opening and closing timings at Moe’s will be 10:30 am to 09:00 pm.
Does Moe’s Southwest Grill have any dessert options?
Unfortunately, Moe’s Southwest Grill does not have any dessert options.
What are some specials from the Moe’s Southwest Grill menu that are worth trying?
Some specials from the Moe’s Southwest Grill menu that you should try out are Chicken Club Quesadilla, Moe’s Southwest Grill Build Your Own Tacos, Homewrecker Burrito, Stack and Moe’s Southwest Grill Build Your Own Bowl.
Does Moe’s Southwest Grill have any specials for kids?
Yes, Moe’s Southwest Grill does have a specially designed menu for kids.