As Halloween approaches, many of you would probably want to relax and enjoy your holiday with some all-American fast food. I mean, of course, it would be a task to cook for a huge crowd! Good old burgers, fries, and milkshakes, are, of course, the best American fast foods. For all of this, Checkers is the right place to visit. But, as it is Halloween, is it even open on Halloween? Let us find out!
Checkers will be open on Halloween this year to make your celebration even more special. They stay open on most national holidays, and hence, the chain of restaurants wants to make sure that your Halloween is extra special with their food serving customers. Their hours of operation will be the same as always, which is 10:00 am to 04:00 am. However, some of the outlets may have varying timings.
Checkers is an American chain of drive-through restaurants that was founded in 1986. The first outlet opened in Alabama, the US, and their headquarters are located in Tampa, Florida. The chain specializes in carry-out and drive-through service, along with walk-up windows.
Most of their locations, other than the ones in the Midwest, do not have any indoor dining space. But, regardless of the fact that they didn’t have indoor dining area, Checkers became a go-to spot for most people to enjoy some good old fast food.
The chain did really well amongst customers ever since their first outlet opened, and soon, they started expanding for the same reason. Now, the company has over 878 locations all across the United States. These locations are mostly in the Southeast, Northeast, and Midwestern United States.
The reason for their expansion and for all the love that they received from the customers is, of course, because of the food that they offer. This chain of restaurants has a simple menu consisting of options like hamburgers, hot dogs, french fries, and milkshakes.
It is indeed all about how well they make these simple dishes that make them stand out from the rest. By reading this article, you will get to know all about the operating hours of Checkers. Along with that, I have mentioned some ways in which you can enjoy the food from Checkers on Halloween.
Lastly, I have mentioned some of the specials from the Checkers menu that are worth trying from their menu, and you should not miss out on this Halloween. So with no further delay, let us check out Checkers!
Checkers Opening / Closing Hours On Halloween
|Checkers Operating Hours On Halloween||10:00 am to 04:00 am|
Checkers remains open on most holidays throughout the year, following which they will be open for Halloween this year. Their official hours of operation will stay the same as usual, which are 10:00 am to 04:00 am. However, these are just the official hours.
Halloween being a major national holiday, some of the outlets may decide to work as per a holiday schedule on this day. Checkers has many locations across the United States that are actually franchise-owned. So, some of these locations might have different opening and closing times.
Of course, this eventually depends on what the franchise owner decides. But, you can avoid trouble or disappointment by giving the outlet closest to you a call before you visit. This way, you can know their exact hours and have a smoother and better planned Halloween celebration.
Moreover, most checkers outlets don’t offer dine-in services, but they do offer food delivery! Yes, you heard me right! Checkers will be delivering food right to your doorstep on Halloween this year, in case you don’t feel like stepping out on this holiday. You can easily place your orders directly on the Checkers official website.
Moreover, to make food delivery even easier, they are also present on delivery platforms like UberEats, DoorDash, and Grubhub. Checkers also did a Halloween special a few years back, where they invited guests to visit them in costumes. They might also do something special this year on Halloween; you never know!
So, this place is surely worth checking out on Halloween! In case you still aren’t convinced enough, let us take a look at some of the specials from their menu! I am sure that these will make you crave food from Checkers right away!
Specials From The Checkers Menu That Are Worth Trying On Halloween
The top five items from the Checkers menu that are worth trying on Halloween are:
- Checkers Smoky BBQ Bacon Buford Burger
- Checkers Spicy Chicken Sandwich
- Checkers Classic Wings
- Checkers Garlic Parmesan Loaded Fries
- Checkers Cheesecake Sundae
1. Checkers Smoky BBQ Bacon Buford Burger
If you are craving burgers that are simply over the top in terms of flavors and textures, then Checkers is a place you can count on. They have a range of great burgers, which are so much more than regular burgers, just like their Smoky BBQ Bacon Buford Burger.
This Burger is a bacon and cheese burger lover’s dream, combined in one delicious burger. It consists of not one but two all-beef patties to satisfy the largest of appetites. These patties are hand-seasoned and grilled to perfection, topped with slices of Swiss cheese.
Furthermore, the burger is topped with two slices of smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, sweet and smoky BBQ sauce, and smoky mayo. It has extra added bacon bits too, which make the flavor so much better. You won’t go hungry on Halloween if you try this burger from Checkers!
2. Checkers Spicy Chicken Sandwich
Most of us associate fast food and burger joints with just beef burgers. But, Checkers goes way beyond beef and also offers a large variety of chicken sandwiches. The best one that you should not miss out on is the classic spicy chicken sandwich.
This sandwich is very simple in terms of ingredients and flavors, yet it is beyond delicious! It has a filet of crispy spicy chicken, which is breaded and fried to perfection. This filet is topped with some iceberg lettuce and mayonnaise.
All of this is packed between a sesame bun. As the official website of Checkers states, this chicken bites back! Don’t let your spice cravings go on Halloween, and mix up all the sweetness from the candy with this spicy chicken sandwich.
3. Checkers Classic Wings
As I have mentioned before, you can count on Checkers to take care of all your fast food cravings! Yes, they do wings, too, and these wings are absolutely delicious! They surely are not worth missing out on, as they are available in so many flavors!
These wings are mainly available in three portion sizes, which are five pieces, ten pieces, and 20 pieces of wings. What makes them special is the sauce variations. You can choose from options like medium buffalo, angry buffalo, garlic parmesan, and smoky BBQ wings.
Along with that, they also offer dipping sauces, which include blue cheese and ranch dipping sauce. The wings are also a part of combo meals, so you can enjoy them alongside some classic french fries and a drink from Checkers on Halloween.
4. Checkers Garlic Parmesan Loaded Fries
Bored of the same old plain fries option? How about checking out the fries options from Checkers? Trust me; you will not be disappointed! They have various options to choose from, amongst which the garlic parmesan-loaded fries are unlike you may have ever had before!
The official website of Checkers describes these fries as “ Enjoy our Famous Seasoned Fries topped with garlic parmesan sauce, and smoky bacon crumbles then smothered in melted cheddar cheese and sprinkled with Kraft parmesan cheese. Enjoy the finger-licking fragrant snacking!”
These fries are available in regular size and large size. So, if you want to go for a meal that is completely over the top, do try pairing these garlic parmesan-loaded fries with your burger to experience complete indulgence on Halloween.
5. Checkers Cheesecake Sundae
On Halloween, there are, of course, too many sweets around to eat, with all the candy! But, not everyone may want to indulge in candy and, instead, try something a little different. Checkers has got you covered with their delicious desserts!
One dessert that is worth every penny from their menu is the cheesecake sundae. This sundae has three different flavors, with real cheesecake. The flavors options include strawberry, fudge, and caramel.
The sundaes, as they claim, are made with real strawberries for the strawberry flavor and velvety chocolate fudge, along with rich caramel. To end your Halloween party on a sweet note, these cheesecake sundae from checkers is the best!
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Halloween
- Jason’s Deli – Another deli that has a perfect holiday feast-worthy menu is Jason’s Deli. But is Jason’s Deli open on Halloween? If that’s what you want to know, click on the name of this restaurant and read the entire article.
- In-N-Out Burger – For a hearty Halloween treat, visit In-N-Out Burger. This burger hub not only serves hearty burgers but has numerous other dishes that you can enjoy on Halloween this year.
- Qdoba – Among famous Mexican bistros, Qdoba is a name that comes to our mind when we’re thinking of some authentic Mexican food. You can enjoy this food on Halloween too! So, go ahead and follow the link to have a look at the dishes that can make your Halloween feast memorable.
- Del Taco – The list of Mexican culinary icons doesn’t end right there! Del Taco is another restaurant chain that offers authentic Mexican goodness on its menu. So feel free to follow the link and read all about its holiday timings and special dishes that you can try on Halloween this year.
- El Pollo Loco – Well! It’s Halloween, and visiting your favorite restaurant must be an obvious way to treat yourself on holiday. When it comes to favorite restaurants, El Pollo Loco is among the most common names in America. So, don’t wait for any further and follow the link to know its Halloween plans.
- Firehouse Subs – Subs are a wholesome meal and can be enjoyed any time of the day. If you want to enjoy subs on Halloween, check out your nearest Firehouse Subs. Follow the link to know the special offers on its menu items.
- Tim Hortons – Coffee and donuts make a perfect pair! So, why not enjoy Halloween-special donuts with coffee from Tim Hortons? Seek out the link to know if Tim Hortons is open on Halloween this year.
- Church’s Chicken – Celebrations are incomplete without a feast, and a feast is incomplete with a dish that contains chicken. So, make sure you include Church’s Chicken dishes to indulge in some really good chicken on Halloween night.
- Moe’s – Another fast-food chain that’s open and operational on Halloween this year is Moe’s. Check out the link to know its operational hours on holiday and if this restaurant is open for online orders.
- Mcalister’s Deli – McAlister Deli has got numerous menu items to give you the best holiday dining experience. So, make sure you follow the link and read all the dishes that you can try on Halloween with your family and friends.
Checkers will be open and serving customers on Halloween, 2022. Their official working hours will be the same as always, which are 10:00 am to 04:00 am. However, some of the outlets may decide to have varying hours.
So, there is a probable possibility that they may have reduced hours. To avoid troublesome situations, you should check with them once before you visit to know their exact hours of operation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will Checkers be open on Halloween this year?
Yes, Checkers will be open on Halloween, 2022.
What will be their operating hours on Halloween?
The Checkers operating hours on Halloween will stay the same as always, which are 10:00 am to 04:00 am.
What are the dessert options on the Checkers menu?
The dessert options on the checkers menu include cheesecake sundaes, funnel cake fries, and chocolate chip brookies.
Will Checkers have reduced hours of operation on Halloween?
Some of the Checkers outlets may have reduced hours of operation on Halloween.
What are some of the specials from the Checkers menu that are worth trying?
Some specials from the Checkers menu that are worth trying are Checkers Smoky BBQ Bacon Buford Burger, Checkers Spicy Chicken Sandwich, Checkers Classic Wings, Checkers Garlic Parmesan Loaded Fries, and Checkers Cheesecake Sundae.