Have you ever think What is filled in those bakery rolls you buy from Uncle Tony’s shop? I know what is it, but you have to tell that secret to everyone, you might be thinking why I said to tell everyone. But as we all know If we spread happiness, it will increase more and more.
The name of that secret sauce is Chestnut Puree. I have learned how to make Chestnut Puree from my grandfather who owned a bakery shop and I was curious to know about what is that thing which makes bakery roll tasty and delicious.
I went to my grandfather to know how to make it because it is my favourite and I wanted to make it at my place. He provided me Chestnut Puree Recipe and I made it for my kids and I thought to share Chestnut Puree Recipe with my food lovers too.
Come let’s gather the ingredients to make the Chestnut Puree at home.
Ingredients For Chestnut Puree
|Raw Chestnut||1 3/4 Pound|
|Water||1 3/4 Cups|
As an impatient person, I can’t wait much for a dish to come and you want to know how much I did for this recipe to come out as a savoury sauce let’s see.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|30 Mins||45 Mins||75 Mins|
When I was learning Chestnut Puree Recipe, I was quite excited to know this. If you are the same then you don’t have to wait more because Chestnut Puree Recipe is one step away from you.
Chestnut Puree Recipe
- At 400 F heat the oven. Cut chestnut shell in the X shape.
- Place chestnuts on the pan in a single layer and roast them for 20 minutes, stir them accordingly.
- For 5 minutes cool the chestnuts and remove the shells from the chestnut when it will cool completely.
- Add roasted and peeled chestnuts, sugar, and water to boil in a medium saucepan. Boil for almost half an hour until water evaporates.
- After the boiling process, add vanilla to it and strain the chestnuts and save boiling water.
- In a blender, blend the chestnuts, until it will become smooth. While it is blending add water save from boiling to the blender to make the mixture smooth.
- Cool the mixture and place it in the refrigerator.
Finally, Chestnut Puree is ready to make your mouth full of flavors.
Nutritional Facts Of Chestnut Puree
Most people want to eat something sweet but they leave it because of their health issues. For those people, I have mentioned the nutritional information below, so you can see how many calories you have a burn after eating it.
How To Make Chestnut Puree At Home | Video
I learned one thing from my mother that watching something live gives you more exposure and for that live exposure, I have mentioned the recipe of Chestnut Puree below.
I hope you will like this recipe of Chestnut Puree and I will recommend you make it at home and share your meaningful reviews in the comment section and for more recipes, stay tuned!